OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Still day 68 of Bloom

Seems like day 69 to me, but I'm running behind most of your folk's time:grinjoint:

The Strawberry Haze Harvest

Here's the standard table shot :ganjamon:
budtable.jpg

Here's bowl number 1 ( you just don't know how happy I am counting bowls) :ganjamon:
bowl13.jpg

Bowl Number 2
bowl24.jpg

Well that's 470 grams wet! :ganjamon:

This girl was quite different. I could hardly smell her at all. She also had the softest leaves that I have trimmed. The buds were nice and tight so felt good to touch. Her three main branches had most of the big buds, the rest were all kinda small. Lots of popcorn buds for my cannabutter experiments so I am totally happy with the whole grow and the yield was more than I could have hoped for. Thanks for everyone's help...couldn't have done this without you!:)

Addition! She also gave me a big beautiful seed. Looks really healthy too!

thats some nice lookin bud and congrats on the yield!!! well done :bravo::bravo::bravo:I have been following since the
begining and have just put 6/2gal air pots in service I'm convinced:)
:welldone:

thats some nice lookin bud and congrats on the yield!!! well done :bravo::bravo::bravo:I have been following since the
begining and have just put 6/2gal air pots in service I'm convinced:)

Hey elec6340 Wonderful:bravo:!
:welcome: to my grow and to 420! :ganjamon:
Those pots will make you look like a hero. Take my word for it! Since you have been following along you know my first grow was crummy. These pots have changed everything for me. :yahoo:

Hope you start a journal, thats the key to open the the door to all the help you will ever need, besides that it's fun and you will make some great friends. If you need help just holler and I will be happy to help! If you've been nosing around you know the good vibes of 420!

Again :welcome:

There's nothing standard about that table, or those bowls!

Great stuff.

Not that the last wasn't awesome, but I think there's great improvement in both the density and quality of the nugs, as well as the trim.

Those look great. There isn't a person on this planet that would not be happy to partake with you!

More big congrats!

:peace::welldone::rollit:

Hey there OMM, you journal is really hopping brother! Took me some reading to get caught up again...and that Strawberry sure looks great brother! And you have mad trimming skills.

What is the total on this grow? 1600-1700 grams wet...very very nice!!! :bravo:

Hey just dropped by to give you the props you deserve. :welldone:

Aloha my friend and :peace: to you and Jo from my little garden.

(P.S. How is the front garden project going?)

Hi Lavendar:)
Here is the blurb from the manufacturer's page.

Silica Blast is a beneficial nutrient supplement to be used in conjunction with Botanicare nutrients or your preferred standard nutrient program. It strengthens your plants stems and stabilizes the pH in recirculating hydrogardens. Silica Blast is ideal for use in container gardening or soilless hydrogardening applications. Silica Blast helps strengthen plant tissue allowing plants to flourish in adverse environmental conditions such as heat, drought, and frost

I should have used more than I did, it may have prevented the bud rot. We live and learn. Hope this helps as to what it does for you. :peace:

Oh, i found it - hmmmm! something to research!

OK, now your just showing off! You sure your not posting the same harvest over and over again? We know how you like to forget things..

lol ahhh, I'm just jealouse! You may want to use both hands when trimming, or you'll have just one bulked up arm and the other will be skinny.:hmmmm:

Congrats again and hope your Cannabutter kicks butt! You deserve every little bit of those plants.

HA HA!!! I made it this time. I swear I was willing away the budrot and a little voice said "oh shit, here he comes! Whats that in his hand? SHEARS! NOOOooooo......":rollit:
...so I decided to come and see what all the fuss was about. Low and behold here you were weighing in the S. Haze. Noice!!!! Quite the yield your getting there man, and still what, 2 to go? phew. ... . .... . ... Great stuff OMM!!! Keep up the great work! I'll be here fot the smoke report for sure! :yahoo:
WOoHOO!!:yahoo:

Thanks Stealthy1:)
They are dense, so it's possible. You can smell it alright. I have two big brown bags of buds drying and three jars burping. Jo wont even open the door!

I know what you mean about the keyboard "Look at those pretty Lights" :)

Everyone should take a look at your new journal.....you lucky guy! Folks, this man just won 30 seeds! Oh! and a T-Shirt!!!!!:cheer:

Hey OMM thanks for the plug lol...

Those air pots sure look weird But it makes sense I air prune my plants in the rockwool cube for same reason but never considered air pruning a mature plant very cool. I might get some for my tomatoes next year.

Wow Kandy Kush and Stawberry haze!! feels like I got a 2 for 1 deal here very nice and the trimming is immaculate. Id pay big money for pretty little buds like that... but instead I pay big money for leafy poorly cured bud lol.

OMM, amazing job, every plant had nice thick buds, Suck about the rot but looks like you got plenty of meds to make up for it.. Great job.....

There's nothing standard about that table, or those bowls!

Great stuff.

Not that the last wasn't awesome, but I think there's great improvement in both the density and quality of the nugs, as well as the trim.

Those look great. There isn't a person on this planet that would not be happy to partake with you!

More big congrats!

:peace::welldone::rollit:

Thanks Papa:)
I know what you mean my friend, this has been a great time for me. Of course now I can't say I'm learning any more after this. All ready thinking of the next one. I will be doing a repeat of this grow with different strains. Same pots, soil, and nutes, hopefully dialing it in even better. That's the goal now.

Would love to share these buds with you and all the others who encouraged me along the way. :grinjoint: :thanks:

Hey there OMM, you journal is really hopping brother! Took me some reading to get caught up again...and that Strawberry sure looks great brother! And you have mad trimming skills.

What is the total on this grow? 1600-1700 grams wet...very very nice!!! :bravo:

Hey just dropped by to give you the props you deserve. :welldone:

Aloha my friend and :peace: to you and Jo from my little garden.

(P.S. How is the front garden project going?)

Aloha my Buddy in the mountains!:grinjoint:

Thanks for the nice comments High, I am getting a short summary ready to post in a few minutes of what's happen so far and a bit about future plans.
The out door garden is doing fine. Got to learn about these plants, one day they look dead, next day they are blooming again. They are not consistent like the girls we grow.:)

Jo is in terrible pain today. Sleeping now. Her back is making her scream out with every move. You know what thats like. Sure wish she would use some mmj for it , but is stubborn as hell.:smokin::smokin:

Thank you for the props man, much appreciated. :)

May you and the wife have :peace: in your garden!:ganjamon:

Oh, i found it - hmmmm! something to research!

Hi Tiger :ganjamon:

You should know by now, you can't hijack my Journal, and all subjects are open to discussion. Especially if it has anything to do with growing. So ask away
Tiger! :peace:

OK, now your just showing off! You sure your not posting the same harvest over and over again? We know how you like to forget things..

lol ahhh, I'm just jealouse! You may want to use both hands when trimming, or you'll have just one bulked up arm and the other will be skinny.:hmmmm:

Congrats again and hope your Cannabutter kicks butt! You deserve every little bit of those plants.

Damn sisco:grinjoint: You caught me again:ganjamon:
Sorry, man we old farts do not grow any more muscles after a certain age, we just gotta use what we got. Pity that! The cannabutter making will be between grows. I gotta rest first!:yahoo:
Thanks my friend.:ganjamon:

HA HA!!! I made it this time. I swear I was willing away the budrot and a little voice said "oh shit, here he comes! Whats that in his hand? SHEARS! NOOOooooo......":rollit:
...so I decided to come and see what all the fuss was about. Low and behold here you were weighing in the S. Haze. Noice!!!! Quite the yield your getting there man, and still what, 2 to go? phew. ... . .... . ... Great stuff OMM!!! Keep up the great work! I'll be here fot the smoke report for sure! :yahoo:
WOoHOO!!:yahoo:

Good for you Mr J You scared the rot away.:yahoo: No jasonlee they are all down now, except the WW and she won't be ready for a while. Smoke report will be up soon as they dry a bit more. :ganjamon:

Hey OMM thanks for the plug lol...

Those air pots sure look weird But it makes sense I air prune my plants in the rockwool cube for same reason but never considered air pruning a mature plant very cool. I might get some for my tomatoes next year.

Wow Kandy Kush and Stawberry haze!! feels like I got a 2 for 1 deal here very nice and the trimming is immaculate. Id pay big money for pretty little buds like that... but instead I pay big money for leafy poorly cured bud lol.

:yahoo::yahoo: Stealthy1 everyones need a bit of advertisement now and again! Especially a new journal! :)

OldSkoool Who is hurt right now, walked and talked me through trimming in my first grow, so I don't know any other way to do it. A very good teacher who I wish a speedy recovery from a broken tail bone.

Man you will have some great tomatoes if you do use them. Guaranteed!

Hope you have a great grow!:)

OMM, amazing job, every plant had nice thick buds, Suck about the rot but looks like you got plenty of meds to make up for it.. Great job.....

Thanks my friend:grinjoint: For once in my life, I can say I got plenty now.
Always glad to see you! :)

Back
Top Bottom