OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Places Pot People Should Avoid Around the World by Marc Emery

^^^Read it if you haven't, it's actually quite the enjoyable article. And do a google image search for "orchid mantis" ;)

OMM...you've got almost the exact same build as me...5'8", 130 pounds. As my grandfather told me years ago..."Work smarter, not harder." and that's a saying us smaller framed people really should take to heart. I know when I was younger I was always trying to prove that I could keep up with the bigger guys (didn't always work lol) and eventually realized that was just stupid lol.

Hi Lil Neutrino Your right great articles I have read it more than once!:reading420magazine:
About 4 years ago I was 5'11" and 189 pounds. Old age gets one fast. I lost my sense of taste and started srinking. Old age Sucks! :loopy::helpsmilie::loopy:

That is one beautiful view of the hemp forest off you back porch. People would pay big money for a home with a view like that. Plants look awesome and love the new addition. Going to have some hard decisions on which stain your going to smoke.... Not a bad problem to have though. Amazing job...

Oh man, OMM.. they all look so good :slide: you'll be knee deep in YOUR home grown Sinsemilla!

WW is looking great too.

Keep on growing my friend!

Thanks sisco knee deep sounds great.....I like that vision!:yahoo:

Now, you gotta get yours in the ground and really get knee deep! :thumb:

That is one beautiful view of the hemp forest off you back porch. People would pay big money for a home with a view like that. Plants look awesome and love the new addition. Going to have some hard decisions on which stain your going to smoke.... Not a bad problem to have though. Amazing job...

Hello sonzor I very lucky my friend to live where I do. there's no place I'd rather be. Well, maybe in Washington getting MMJ legalized nation wide! If only I could....but maybe all together we can!:cheer:

Some how I'll manage the choices!:ganjamon:

omm,
fellow computer geek, love at first byte....me too....now i do fine art on this laptop....corel, ect....you know the software im sure....great....
yes, as a victim of 7 yrs + of classes....the whole time kid was in school, so was i....worked nights as a bartender in those days....really appreciated a good prof....made all the work worthwhile.....

worked for ibm for a while, got blackballed in ore. so i couldnt work with them for a while....whoops...temper showed that day....

ibm had no problem with me, but another co. did....

never did work for a degree, except for nursing, and could not stand it after i got my r.n. still under someones thumb....usually someone with a god complex....wonder who?

i went for the info....in ways i wish i'ld of gone for the degree now....
see ya soon, lavendar

you got alot to feel good about....:cheer:

ohhhh, i just saw pinky and the new pics....they are gorgeous....are praying mantis and stick bugs the same thing? pinky is sure pretty, they dont bite do they....wouldnt mind having one of them....the plants just get better looking all the time....so dark green....natures own....beauties.....lavendar:cheer::cheer:

I just thought I would pop in...late night...can't sleep, me and Abbie are working on that right now. :grinjoint: (And Zeppelin is taking me for a ride, wow some good memories come with this trip...:rocker:...:tommy:, Battle of Evermore followed by In my Time of Dying....:theband:)

Was getting caught up and ran smack dab into a magical forest, one that swallows people never to be heard from again....and now you know WHY! :smokin: (Would you leave?)

Hummm, wonder how long those girls gonna make you wait OMM? Bet part of you hopes a very long time and part wants to sample each and every one of those ladies...I know I would. Like Cheese is almost demanding that I sample her, she decided it was time to REALLY throw trics...will take some shots in a few days (or maybe tomorrow...never know ;)).

Wonder if I piss her off by always having one leaf or another in one of the CFL's? I do apologize but she wears her scars proudly...what a trooper...Abbie is obviously working...just not tired yet, but the reason I am awake is manageable...:bong:.

And WW is really looking great! Really healthy looking. Great job on the LST. When you just gonna let her stretch or you gonna try and raise a flat bush of bud? Always wondered what the sun would do to a full blown LST laid out plant. Shrubbery?

Aloha my friend and :peace: from my little garden.

omm,
fellow computer geek, love at first byte....me too....now i do fine art on this laptop....corel, ect....you know the software im sure....great....
yes, as a victim of 7 yrs + of classes....the whole time kid was in school, so was i....worked nights as a bartender in those days....really appreciated a good prof....made all the work worthwhile.....

worked for ibm for a while, got blackballed in ore. so i couldnt work with them for a while....whoops...temper showed that day....

ibm had no problem with me, but another co. did....

never did work for a degree, except for nursing, and could not stand it after i got my r.n. still under someones thumb....usually someone with a god complex....wonder who?

i went for the info....in ways i wish i'ld of gone for the degree now....
see ya soon, lavendar

you got alot to feel good about....:cheer:

Your not getting away that easy young lady:cheer: I want to see some of your art work! ;)

Loved that you were going to school the same time as your kid. That is true spirit if you ask me. :bravo:

I wasn't a read out of the book teacher. In computers I wanted to see what they could actually do. Word got around to pass my class you had to do the homework. An exam was nice for the school...that's what they wanted. I wanted students that could actually use their computers when they left.

Girl I know what you mean about God complex Doctors. Wanna slap them up side the head! Wake Up!:hippy:

Sorry about IBM, but on the other hand did you like that atmosphere?
Probably would have become a problem for a free thinker.:grinjoint:

Glad life led you to 420 :bravo:

ohhhh, i just saw pinky and the new pics....they are gorgeous....are praying mantis and stick bugs the same thing? pinky is sure pretty, they dont bite do they....wouldnt mind having one of them....the plants just get better looking all the time....so dark green....natures own....beauties.....lavendar:cheer::cheer:

Hi Lavendar Pinky was around almost a month. She didn't bite, but she could cling to all most anything. Would go out every morning to see if she was there. Wonderful little creature. :grinjoint:
I've never met a stick bug, so I don't know, sounds like it may be. Lil N will tell us I'm sure.:grinjoint:

Thanks for the goods words! :peace: to you and Hubby:grinjoint:

I just thought I would pop in...late night...can't sleep, me and Abbie are working on that right now. :grinjoint: (And Zeppelin is taking me for a ride, wow some good memories come with this trip...:rocker:...:tommy:, Battle of Evermore followed by In my Time of Dying....:theband:)

Was getting caught up and ran smack dab into a magical forest, one that swallows people never to be heard from again....and now you know WHY! :smokin: (Would you leave?)

Hummm, wonder how long those girls gonna make you wait OMM? Bet part of you hopes a very long time and part wants to sample each and every one of those ladies...I know I would. Like Cheese is almost demanding that I sample her, she decided it was time to REALLY throw trics...will take some shots in a few days (or maybe tomorrow...never know ;)).

Wonder if I piss her off by always having one leaf or another in one of the CFL's? I do apologize but she wears her scars proudly...what a trooper...Abbie is obviously working...just not tired yet, but the reason I am awake is manageable...:bong:.

And WW is really looking great! Really healthy looking. Great job on the LST. When you just gonna let her stretch or you gonna try and raise a flat bush of bud? Always wondered what the sun would do to a full blown LST laid out plant. Shrubbery?

Aloha my friend and :peace: from my little garden.

Hello High! didn't think I would see you until tomorrow.:cheer:

Zeppelin is Holy to me bro! I think I may have been in that garden a time or two :yahoo::yahoo:

No! I do not want them to go long, but I am afraid it's going to be very long, too much sativa in some of them.:smokin: But I knew that going in :reading420magazine:

Well.....as luck would have it.....I knocked a very small bottom bud off taking pictures last time. Didn't even notice it until right before I watered them. So I brought it in checked the trichs and 90% clear. Put it on the cable box over night and ground her up and smoked her last night. It was off of the Kandy Kush. If I harvested her now she would be a 5. Smoke was a bit green, but was kind of sweet. Not my kind of high but defiantly a clear energy mellow high. Give me amber you...you plant!:bong:

Abbie will do the job...it may take multiple samplings! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, Buddy, we are going to create a bush for sure. I am going to go all around the edge of the AirPot and then back to the middle and up a stake if she stretches enough. I've also FIM'd a couple of the buds too, so who knows what she will do. Now, I really understand why you like LST so much, its fun.
She may end up like you said Shrubbery? :grinjoint:

Aloha from the Islands and may you sleep in :peace:

Yay I get to bump your pics, heheh:cheer:

Man they are looking great OMM. I was gonna comment on how heavy the Strawberry buds looked but they are all loading up with fat buds. looking beautiful.
That WW is gonna be a bushy one. very nice. Well done my friend, reps if I can.

Day 54 of Bloom

Standard group shot
grp7.jpg

Kandy Kush
Kandy9.jpg

The Great White Shark
gws7.jpg

Lemon Skunk
lemon16.jpg

Lemon Skunk
lemon35.jpg

Strawberry Haze
straw13.jpg

White Widow
ww122.jpg

White Widow
ww216.jpg

White Widow
ww311.jpg

The White Widow is now officially a part of this grow:grinjoint:

Hope you liked this mini update One more girl and I will be at my legal limit. Super Lemon Haze coming soon to this grow.:cheer:

Your not getting away that easy young lady:cheer: I want to see some of your art work! ;)

Loved that you were going to school the same time as your kid. That is true spirit if you ask me. :bravo:

I wasn't a read out of the book teacher. In computers I wanted to see what they could actually do. Word got around to pass my class you had to do the homework. An exam was nice for the school...that's what they wanted. I wanted students that could actually use their computers when they left.

Girl I know what you mean about God complex Doctors. Wanna slap them up side the head! Wake Up!:hippy:

Sorry about IBM, but on the other hand did you like that atmosphere?
Probably would have become a problem for a free thinker.:grinjoint:

Glad life led you to 420 :bravo:

ok but first i have to figure out how to do it....i guess they must have a gallery for off subject so will look...
ibm...pd good money for a youngster....was based on ability and not age, so i liked them....i was sent to diff. co. to help debug programs, so was not in one place a long time....lost alot due to my temper....i really lost it on a co...but they made a remark and i took them to court....and the guy had more money than sense, and he effectively blackballed me, the only way i could still work was out of state, i won the case but lost the ability to work in that area...so i changed careers....my kid was in school and tried hard not to move during school yr....single parent family sit....best for me then....couldnt get along with anyone....but kid...thanks for wanting to see...lavendar

Looking good OMM, I love seeing your pictures bro...

Congratz on the WW my friend...

Love the new addition to your grow OMM!!!!! Watch out! that widow just might come up and bit ya in the ass. Hard core smoke, but arent they all these days. lol

ok but first i have to figure out how to do it....i guess they must have a gallery for off subject so will look...
ibm...pd good money for a youngster....was based on ability and not age, so i liked them....i was sent to diff. co. to help debug programs, so was not in one place a long time....lost alot due to my temper....i really lost it on a co...but they made a remark and i took them to court....and the guy had more money than sense, and he effectively blackballed me, the only way i could still work was out of state, i won the case but lost the ability to work in that area...so i changed careers....my kid was in school and tried hard not to move during school yr....single parent family sit....best for me then....couldnt get along with anyone....but kid...thanks for wanting to see...lavendar

Thanks Lavendar I would like to see your work. One of my biggest faults on 420 is I never look at folks picture galleries. You will not only get me to look at pictures, but others will too.

Well, that sucked that you were effectively run out of the state by a sh*t for brains boss. Well, sounds like you fought the good fight...good for you!
You did what was best for your kid, that was the good thing. Single parent women had/have a tough time anyway. Sounds like you had a pissed at the world attitude about that time and I don't blame you. Survival! :bravo:

Yay I get to bump your pics, heheh:cheer:

Man they are looking great OMM. I was gonna comment on how heavy the Strawberry buds looked but they are all loading up with fat buds. looking beautiful.
That WW is gonna be a bushy one. very nice. Well done my friend, reps if I can.

Watch out Buddy my girls are quite sensitive about how they look.;)
Well, actually they like fat jokes. They don't mind those at all!
I don't know what the WW will be like. Never smoked or grown one before. Kinda cruel making a bush out of her.....maybe she will be a big bush.:grinjoint:
Thanks, Mmmmick. :cheer:

Looking good OMM, I love seeing your pictures bro...

Congratz on the WW my friend...

Thanks, Bro. Then we are even.......I like your pictures too!:cheer:
WW is a new one for me, so will interesting. The way she is looking and growing is making me pretty happy. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom