OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Love the new addition to your grow OMM!!!!! Watch out! that widow just might come up and bit ya in the ass. Hard core smoke, but arent they all these days. lol

Hey Mr J:cheer:

I've heard that about her. She'll play hell bitting my skinny butt! Looking forward to smoking her.

I got my seeds today from single seeds. Actually was pretty fast compared to other seed banks. How about you?

Be over to see you soon, Bud.:cheer:

Watch out Buddy my girls are quite sensitive about how they look.;)
Well, actually they like fat jokes. They don't mind those at all!
I don't know what the WW will be like. Never smoked or grown one before. Kinda cruel making a bush out of her.....maybe she will be a big bush.:grinjoint:
Thanks, Mmmmick. :cheer:

I think the girls can take it.

I'd bet the WW will thrive, all bushed out in that tropical sunshine. I expect you'll love the smoke. These plants seem to do well with a little cruelty added to the mix.

Hey Mr J:cheer:

I've heard that about her. She'll play hell bitting my skinny butt! Looking forward to smoking her.

I got my seeds today from single seeds. Actually was pretty fast compared to other seed banks. How about you?

Be over to see you soon, Bud.:cheer:

haha, Yea man. Very strong smoke IMO, Hits ya in the face like a brick. Very medicinal smoke (If ya dont have anything planned. lolol)

Yea, My seeds arrived from SSC on monday. 7 days exactly both times. 2 for 2. I'm hooked. The papaya I got from there are coming along BEAUTIFULLY. 2 phenos, very hollow stems (That means more THC) but a little tricky to clone for me, since the stems are so hollow. I transplanted 2 clones today, and they should be good to go. I love the SSC now. 100% success with germination, nice shipping, and never spend over $40. lol cant beat that.

Well, it's off to do my mini update. Keep up the good growing, and dont forget to tell those pretty Hawaiian girls not to worry, I'll be there soon. ;) lolol, j/k ..........or am I? Hmmmmmm?:reading420magazine:

They looking great Pops. Getting some real pretty colors going there. I grew lemon skunk once before, it was a good plant. So good that I just got acouple more seeds of it and plan on adding it to my growroom. I also started some White Widow and Sharks Breath too. Keep it green Dude.

I think the girls can take it.

I'd bet the WW will thrive, all bushed out in that tropical sunshine. I expect you'll love the smoke. These plants seem to do well with a little cruelty added to the mix.

Since the re-potting she has had a growth spurt and I was out bending her around some more today. Very promising! :cheer:

I got to take more meds after trying to catch up with your journal! :bong: That's better! Love your back yard, it looks so tranquil back there. Love to sit out there with ya and watch the girls grow! :popcorn:

That would be great Buddy. Be nice to have a smoke an see what animals and stuff we could find in the clouds, just cruise for a while:cheer:

haha, Yea man. Very strong smoke IMO, Hits ya in the face like a brick. Very medicinal smoke (If ya dont have anything planned. lolol)

Yea, My seeds arrived from SSC on monday. 7 days exactly both times. 2 for 2. I'm hooked. The papaya I got from there are coming along BEAUTIFULLY. 2 phenos, very hollow stems (That means more THC) but a little tricky to clone for me, since the stems are so hollow. I transplanted 2 clones today, and they should be good to go. I love the SSC now. 100% success with germination, nice shipping, and never spend over $40. lol cant beat that.

Well, it's off to do my mini update. Keep up the good growing, and dont forget to tell those pretty Hawaiian girls not to worry, I'll be there soon. ;) lolol, j/k ..........or am I? Hmmmmmm?:reading420magazine:

Well, me you and Mrs Chump Strain are all regulars now of SSC. Like you said no problems what so ever and fast. And cheap!

I've never tried cloning yet so good luck with the hollow stems. Sounds strange in a way. Can see where cloning them could be tough.

WW sounds like she was made for me...hit me with a brick! :ganjamon:

I told my girls not to talk to you if you show up!:rofl::rofl:

They looking great Pops. Getting some real pretty colors going there. I grew lemon skunk once before, it was a good plant. So good that I just got acouple more seeds of it and plan on adding it to my growroom. I also started some White Widow and Sharks Breath too. Keep it green Dude.

Hey Wood, you old dog Nice to have you looking in. That WW is a real healthy girl and looks good. Good to hear the lemon skunk is a good one, she sure looks good. You guys take care...love to MS J.:grinjoint:

Worked your son the death yet???? :grinjoint:

Good Evening OMM, just dropping by before my girls wake up.

:passitleft:Ahhh there they go brother. Have to go but before I go.

Just wanted to let you know I started my SLH yesterday and it looks to have cracked tonight...no tail yet but I see signs, should be in soil tomorrow night....woot!

Aloha my good friend and :peace: from my little garden.

Good Evening OMM, just dropping by before my girls wake up.

:passitleft:Ahhh there they go brother. Have to go but before I go.

Just wanted to let you know I started my SLH yesterday and it looks to have cracked tonight...no tail yet but I see signs, should be in soil tomorrow night....woot!

Aloha my good friend and :peace: from my little garden.

:passitleft: Thanks High! I needed that! Oh! Yea! Now what were we talking about......?????,,,,,,,???

Oh! I remember, SLH Have seen the tail.....in the soil and waiting!:smokin: Woot!

Aloha and A hui hou and may you always have :peace: in your garden
:grinjoint: A hui hou - till we meet again

Day 58 of Bloom

Since folks liked my backyard picture. Here is another:grinjoint:
bbackyard.JPG

Another showing the other side of the backyard and my other two Plumeria Trees:grinjoint:
backyard2.jpg

Here's the Great White Shark full view.:grinjoint:
gws8.JPG

A Great White Shark Bud:grinjoint:
gwsbud1.JPG

And one more Great White Shark Bud.:grinjoint:
gwsbud2.JPG

My new White Widow man handled a bit.:grinjoint:
ww64.JPG

Another look at the White Widow:grinjoint:
ww123.JPG

White Widow showing her LST:grinjoint:
ww217.JPG

To be continued

Day 58 of Bloom continued

Lemon Skunk looking good:cool:
lemon17.JPG

Lemon Skunk Bud:cool:
lemonbud11.JPG

Another Lemon Skunk bud very sticky:cool:
lemonbud21.JPG

Lemon Skunk smelling up the place:cool:
lemonbud31.JPG

The beautiful Kandy Kush :cool:
Kandy10.JPG

The middle branches of Kandy Kush:cool:
kandymiddle.JPG

Kandy Kush Top:cool:
kandytop.JPG

A tasty Kandy Kush bud:cool:
kandybud3.JPG

One more Kandy Kush bud:cool:
kandybud21.JPG

To Be contuned

Day 58 of Bloom continued

The delightful Strawberry Haze:smokin:
strawberry6.JPG

The bottom of shinny Strawberry Haze:smokin:
strawbottom.JPG

A Strawberry Haze Bud :smokin:
strawbud1.JPG

A closer shot of the same bud:smokin:
strawbud21.JPG

Well that's the day 58 of bloom update. I hope you enjoyed them :peace:

Ehy OMM thanks for your backyard's picture, wonderful garden, are you next to the sea?
I think i will sleep there with my sleeping bag, and would be a pleasure.

WONDERFUL GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS :yahoo::yahoo:
They look all really good, and really good looks the White Widow too.
Waiting more pictures and the harvest, just like you.
:peace:

Ehy OMM thanks for your backyard's picture, wonderful garden, are you next to the sea?
I think i will sleep there with my sleeping bag, and would be a pleasure.

WONDERFUL GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS :yahoo::yahoo:
They look all really good, and really good looks the White Widow too.
Waiting more pictures and the harvest, just like you.
:peace:

Thank You Super Your welcome to sleep here anytime! Out side is your choice, but I do have two empty bedrooms you could sleep in. I live a little over a quarter mile from the beach and it's a nice walk.

We are waiting together for the harvest!:grinjoint:

They have a long while to go yet....so we wait!:smokin:

Thank You Super Your welcome to sleep here anytime! Out side is your choice, but I do have two empty bedrooms you could sleep in. I live a little over a quarter mile from the beach and it's a nice walk.

We are waiting together for the harvest!:grinjoint:

They have a long while to go yet....so we wait!:smokin:

My harvest will be longer, i think now with good days, the girls will start with a little more veg time.

Oh that's ok for me, when i will come in the island, i will book just the fly.
Is good have some friends around the world, i could live meeting nice people and seeing many places in the world, and you know buddy, any place you go something unique you'll always see.
:peace: buddy, we'll post togheter, a day, from the island.

Wow OMM, your girls are getting fat....in the classic beauty sense of course...:grinjoint:

Those buds are really getting big and they look rock hard, you should have lot of great smoke whenever they decide to be done for you....:smokin:

I was looking at the great job you are doing with that Widow, very nice LST my friend. I have to work on my girls in my mini cave today...is tie down and trim day...probably take clones today too. Might even throw one in to bloom very soon on another bucket...it won't have buds on it for a couple weeks so won't violate the letter of the law here, but as soon as it buds I have to pull one of my big girls...within reason.

But it is 3 weeks since I put Church in and that was my plan for my perpetual grow (one in every 3 weeks), so maybe tonight Cheese will go in to start the stretch and shape into a light catching bowl...:smokin:

My plans are fluid, never set in stone...:bong: Wish I was that organized.

Aloha my good friend and Peace to you.

Back
Top Bottom