OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Simply amazing, every one of those ladies looks like they are going to be exceptional. Very, very nice. Its amazing how green everything is in your backyard. If I wanted green like that I would have a water bill over $500 a month not to mention the water police would be after me for using way to much water. I guess I can hang a picture of yours on my wall and dream about it... Great job.....

Wow OMM, your girls are getting fat....in the classic beauty sense of course...:grinjoint:

Those buds are really getting big and they look rock hard, you should have lot of great smoke whenever they decide to be done for you....:smokin:

I was looking at the great job you are doing with that Widow, very nice LST my friend. I have to work on my girls in my mini cave today...is tie down and trim day...probably take clones today too. Might even throw one in to bloom very soon on another bucket...it won't have buds on it for a couple weeks so won't violate the letter of the law here, but as soon as it buds I have to pull one of my big girls...within reason.

But it is 3 weeks since I put Church in and that was my plan for my perpetual grow (one in every 3 weeks), so maybe tonight Cheese will go in to start the stretch and shape into a light catching bowl...:smokin:

My plans are fluid, never set in stone...:bong: Wish I was that organized.

Aloha my good friend and Peace to you.

Hey Buddy! :ganjamon:
No problem I like big bottom girls.;) Actually big tops too!;)
I've not squeezed any buds yet, but the are getting big. As they get big so does my eyes. :yikes::yikes:

Yep, no telling when they will be done.:smokin: Mj gods determines that,
but I expect a long wait. This is the stage I start getting really antsy. Come on already! :grinjoint:
Thanks on what you said about the Widow. She has been very cooperative about it. I have not removed any leaves on her. I've tried to do it like you said and tuck them under the bud sites. I haven't the slightest vision of what she will look like yet.:popcorn:

I stay right at the limit too, to stay legal. Little here, little there.:reading420magazine: Yep, I want to see that light catching bowl. Your gonna out do yourself.:grinjoint:

Let's just say we start fairly organized, but change as we see fit. Does that sound nice? :clap::clap:
Think, I'll take :bong: then hit the sack......my sleep in day.:;):

Aloha May peace be with you in the Zen Garden. OMMMM

Simply amazing, every one of those ladies looks like they are going to be exceptional. Very, very nice. Its amazing how green everything is in your backyard. If I wanted green like that I would have a water bill over $500 a month not to mention the water police would be after me for using way to much water. I guess I can hang a picture of yours on my wall and dream about it... Great job.....

Hi sonzor:ganjamon: I have to agree this is the best looking bud/plants I have ever grown. From here on out will be a test to keep em that way. ;)

The yard pretty much looks that way year round, as long as the rain patterns stay the same. Believe it or not. There is a small mountain about a quarter mile from here that is brown as can be. Rain here....no rain there. That's Hawaii for you.:grinjoint: Thanks for coming by Buddy! ;)

My harvest will be longer, i think now with good days, the girls will start with a little more veg time.

Oh that's ok for me, when i will come in the island, i will book just the fly.
Is good have some friends around the world, i could live meeting nice people and seeing many places in the world, and you know buddy, any place you go something unique you'll always see.
:peace: buddy, we'll post togheter, a day, from the island.

Great Super! And you are so right, every place you go you will see new wonders and meet some wonderful new people. :cheer:

Your plants and that back yard look like paradise OMM.

I'll take out a 3rd mortgage on the house, buy a one way ticket to Hawaii and you can fire your gardeners as I'd mow your lawn with my teeth to live amidst such a glorious place.

My back yard is 400 acres of stubble right now but the rain has finally showed up with a vengeance so it will be Growing Green real soon.

Nothing like your little piece of heaven tho. No matter how bad you ache or how bummed you feel sometimes . . . walking out there and looking at that just has to lift you up and make you feel that all is right in your world. If it doesn't just kill yourself and leave it all to me! :yahoo: :rofl:

Your girls are so lovely that I don't know which one I would enjoy first. What a wonderful dilemma! :cheer:

I've got to come up with the cash to go to see you someday. I would be embarrassed to have you here. It's green for three months a year, brown for two and WHITE for the rest.

Up here we have ten months of winter and two months of lousy sledding! :rofl:

We're getting 20 hours of daylight now and it will go to 22 mid-summer. No way to grow outside as it can freeze up mid-August.

This grow certainly shows your new knowledge since the last grow and is rocking you up to the "Master Grower" category where you belong.

Live every day as if it's your last and leave no survivors! :rofl:

C'ya L8r my friend.

:peace:

Pop's Tunes ain't the only one who's Meds have done 100% better than the yous first grow. I really like to see people improve with each grow. And both of ya excel in this, the second grow. Look back on your first thread, com-pair to the first 'trip'. !00% better. Hats off to ya........
:smokin:
Bye the way my Doc pulled a surprise 'test' on me, which came back 100% good. NOW I think I'll self medicate Tonie. YEA YEA YEA

Your plants and that back yard look like paradise OMM.

I'll take out a 3rd mortgage on the house, buy a one way ticket to Hawaii and you can fire your gardeners as I'd mow your lawn with my teeth to live amidst such a glorious place.

My back yard is 400 acres of stubble right now but the rain has finally showed up with a vengeance so it will be Growing Green real soon.

Nothing like your little piece of heaven tho. No matter how bad you ache or how bummed you feel sometimes . . . walking out there and looking at that just has to lift you up and make you feel that all is right in your world. If it doesn't just kill yourself and leave it all to me! :yahoo: :rofl:

Your girls are so lovely that I don't know which one I would enjoy first. What a wonderful dilemma! :cheer:

I've got to come up with the cash to go to see you someday. I would be embarrassed to have you here. It's green for three months a year, brown for two and WHITE for the rest.

Up here we have ten months of winter and two months of lousy sledding! :rofl:

We're getting 20 hours of daylight now and it will go to 22 mid-summer. No way to grow outside as it can freeze up mid-August.

This grow certainly shows your new knowledge since the last grow and is rocking you up to the "Master Grower" category where you belong.

Live every day as if it's your last and leave no survivors! :rofl:

C'ya L8r my friend.

:peace:

Hey LabRat Get your butt over here then, I have a couple of empty bedrooms all ready for you.:grinjoint:
I think I still have a lawnmower and a weed whacker in the shed. Can't remember, I haven't looked in there in a long time. Who knows what lives in there? :smokin:
Just like you said, it's really hard not to be positive around here. Bad day, I do go back there and sit down and I'm mellowed out in no time.:grinjoint:

The girls....the Lemon Skunk is in her 24 hours of total darkness right now, she will be chopped tomorrow. She's 40% amber and I am ready!

Sorry, my two sons are in line for the house. Then they can battle Joanne.:grinjoint:

Sounds like your in Germany, two months of summer! Although I think the Germans are better off. :grinjoint: No Offense intended.:grinjoint:

Don't know about the master grower stuff, I just think I'm really lucky!:cheer:

Have a big crop, do what you will and come on over, doors always open!:grinjoint:

Take care my friend. :ganjamon:

Man, OMM this has gotta be very exciting for you. Great looking girls!:slide:

sisco you hit it on the head Buddy.:cheer: I am excited about the grow.
First one comes down tomorrow.:yahoo::yahoo:
Hope all is good with you my friend! :grinjoint:

Pop's Tunes ain't the only one who's Meds have done 100% better than the yous first grow. I really like to see people improve with each grow. And both of ya excel in this, the second grow. Look back on your first thread, com-pair to the first 'trip'. !00% better. Hats off to ya........
:smokin:
Bye the way my Doc pulled a surprise 'test' on me, which came back 100% good. NOW I think I'll self medicate Tonie. YEA YEA YEA

Hey Wood! Well thank you Buddy. Yep, 100% better than the last one.
I have you to thank for a being a big part of it. You have helped me so much this last year. Each thing you told me has come true. I gotta long way to go to catch Tunes. :reading420magazine:
Thanks again to you and Ms J.:clap::clap:

Hi Everyone Feeling good to night.:cheer:

Did some serious trich looking today and was surprised at what I found.:grinjoint:

Lemon Shunk She is in 24 hours of darkness, tomorrow she will be chopped.
40% amber. :cheer:

Great White Shark 25 to 30% amber the rest all cloudy. Probably be ready next week.:grinjoint:

Strawberry Haze 5% amber 70% cloudy 25% clear

Kandy Kush 10% amber 80% cloudy and 10% clear.

On both the Strawberry and Kandy looks like they will be harvested in parts. Some parts are are almost ready now, so I will harvest as each part matures.

Been a good day for me! Hope yours was too!:cheer:

Aloha OMM, that is some great news! I am up past my bedtime so am gonna keep it short, but it feels like spring again, huh brother. Almost like for the first time again...is just great!

Happy all is well in the beautiful garden in paradise.

:peace: my friend from my little garden.

Aloha OMM, that is some great news! I am up past my bedtime so am gonna keep it short, but it feels like spring again, huh brother. Almost like for the first time again...is just great!

Happy all is well in the beautiful garden in paradise.

:peace: my friend from my little garden.

Aloha High

You are so right! Feels like spring again! Got a bit of a spring in my step too.:grinjoint:

Both of our little gardens are doing just fine.:cheer:

Hope you sleep well my friend. :peace: Be with you!

Sounds like they are all well on there way and are not going to make you wait this time. Lots of trimming in you near future. Very nice, can't wait to see those buds all cleaned up... Great job....

Hey Pop's you might wanna try afew different % amber to cloudy while you got the chance. Weed affects everyone diff. Now you can make the call on which high you like better. They all sound harvestable now. That's up to you dude. Just a thought.

omm,
yeahhhhhh, that is great news....may it be bountiful and beyond your wildest expectations.....yeahhhhh again.....sooo happy for you....i think i might live again....was watching "true blood" while sick....lol....now that series is a kick...lavendar...oh, it must have been the forum, it finally let me post pics and such.....later, know you're busy....:cheer::cheer:

Sounds like they are all well on there way and are not going to make you wait this time. Lots of trimming in you near future. Very nice, can't wait to see those buds all cleaned up... Great job....

Hi ya sonzor Your right, I was expecting another marathon grow, especially since most are sativa dominant, but maybe I did it right this time.;)
Got my scissors cleaned and ready to go. Maybe the smoke will be better too!:grinjoint:

Hey OMM, glad to hear the good news, hopefully you're in the middle of your chop right now and are smoking some scissor hash! Good luck bro.

Hi Fry Thanks Buddy;) Well, had an interruption, unexpected visitors.
So it goes, she'll be in the dark for 48 hours instead of 24. :cheer:

Hey Pop's you might wanna try afew different % amber to cloudy while you got the chance. Weed affects everyone diff. Now you can make the call on which high you like better. They all sound harvestable now. That's up to you dude. Just a thought.

Thanks Wood ;)The Lemon Shunk and the Great White Shark will be my couchlock girls and the other two will come down as head or up highs. Just to make sure I try them in all different stages to see what I like best! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom