OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hope both Joanne and you are doing OK, my friend.

Your ladies are beautiful ;)

Hi Sun Jo's had a fall but is recovering and I just love what I'm doing.:surf:
Thanks, I am doing my best with the girls and loving it. :thumb:

Hope you Mrs Sun are well too, Buddy.;)

hope all is better in your world...the babes look terrific...just got caught up here....wow....doing very nice....those are HUGH buds....lavendar

Hi Lavendar Girl. :yummy:
One of the babies bit the dust today. She was a He!:smokin:
You know I just stare those buds all the time....love at first smell.:thumb:

Just poking in - the Border patrol thing cracked me up. Does that mean you're not a big fan of Los Suns?

Was the male plant a bummer or a good thing? Need space?

Anyways - can't post in my journal for a few hours, so I'm haunting others ;)

:surf:

Just poking in - the Border patrol thing cracked me up. Does that mean you're not a big fan of Los Suns?

Was the male plant a bummer or a good thing? Need space?

Anyways - can't post in my journal for a few hours, so I'm haunting others ;)

:surf:

Oh! Man! Good to see you Papa Been worried all day. Please don't leave us Buddy.:smokin: Yes, you do many things for this site, but I don't want to lose a freind. Who else could I bug all night?:thumb:

It was one of the replacement White Widows that I was trying to find out sex on. Found one soon as I LST'd him. :grinjoint:

Does that mean you're not a big fan of Los Suns? How did you know? Hawaii is crawling with illegals.

Hey OMM and friends,

What's up? Been awhile since I checked in and all - busy! Sorry to hear about the recent trials and tribulations. Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Hurt my back a few months ago and it's been slower to heal than it used to. Oh well...

Sometimes makes me yearn to have a copy of that Lazarus Machine from Larry Niven's A World Out of Time...

When things get you down, just remember that God Made You Funky, too:

Don't forget that shared laughter is the best medicine! :)

Best Regards,

-TL

P.S. Plants're lookin' good!

Plants are looking amazing as usual. Does not look like the rain and ash hurt them too bad. Keep up the great work.... Fun to watch for sure...

Hey Lurker long time no see;)
Loved the vid, bass player was good.:thumb:
Every time I think of funky I think of James Brown and "Ain't it Funky Now".

Thanks, that cheered me up.:cool:

You been listening in to my first dates? :grinjoint:

Take care Buddy!;)

Plants are looking amazing as usual. Does not look like the rain and ash hurt them too bad. Keep up the great work.... Fun to watch for sure...

Hello sonzor Been working like crazy again? Can't wait to see what your cooking up next. :slide:
Thanks, they weren't bothered it doesn't seem....rain clouds are passing over right now. I really don't mind the rain, the girls seem to love it. The Vog can stay away though.:smokin:

Hope you and yours are doing well.:cheer: OMM

Hello my friend, seems like ages since I've been here!

Hey, a word from the not so wise, "never put bubble bath in a jacuzzi!"

Not that I would ever do that myself!:Rasta:

Hi Woodsmann Good to see you over here again! :yummy:

I wont hold you long.....your probably still cleaning up the bubble bath.:cheer:

Have you found your wife yet? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even I know that bubble bath in a jacuzzi is a bad idea...but might be fun depending on the situation....:Rasta:

Glad Woods can laugh about it...I would of had "I love Lucy" flashbacks...and done her famous...WHAAAAAAAAAA!!! and giggled a bit maybe...then got to work.

Aloha my friend, how are you this fine evening and how are the girls? Are the buds gigantic yet? I mean MORE gigantic...giNORMOUS...:grinjoint:

Sure was a nice day out there today, my little garden in the back sure liked the sun...my garden is in pots as my backyard is zero-scaped...rocks...very Zen and easy to care for...;)

Not my choice though, apartments are...well, you get what you get.

:peace: from my little garden.

Day 46 of Bloom

All the girls in a row
A group shot
gpg1.jpg

The babies
babies25.jpg

To be continued

OMG....those are gorgeous....they get MUCH better everytime....great job....and the strawberry is fab....i jerked mine out the other day....ugly sucker she was....yours is beautiful....later, lavendar.....+reps if??:cheer:

Even I know that bubble bath in a jacuzzi is a bad idea...but might be fun depending on the situation....:Rasta:

Glad Woods can laugh about it...I would of had "I love Lucy" flashbacks...and done her famous...WHAAAAAAAAAA!!! and giggled a bit maybe...then got to work.

Aloha my friend, how are you this fine evening and how are the girls? Are the buds gigantic yet? I mean MORE gigantic...giNORMOUS...:grinjoint:

Sure was a nice day out there today, my little garden in the back sure liked the sun...my garden is in pots as my backyard is zero-scaped...rocks...very Zen and easy to care for...;)

Not my choice though, apartments are...well, you get what you get.

:peace: from my little garden.

Aloha My friend High from the mountains :grinjoint:

So right about Woodsman and "I love Lucy" :yahoo::yahoo:

I'm doing good this fine evening, Thanks for asking Buddy. Worked on Jo's garden today, got the soil in, but we need to get more and some kind of stepping stones. Decided to plant the Tangerine tree somewhere else. Sorry no picture I forgot. Try to post one tomorrow. :grinjoint:

The girls are doing well. Judge for your self. I just posted an update.:grinjoint:

So you have a lunar surface in the back of your compartment eh? Lived in many similar places. Lucked out in Greece, could pick lemons right in my front yard there. Had olive trees too. The view of the Aegean Sea was crazy !

Rambling from the memory bank:smokin:

Glad all is well in the Zen Garden and as always :peace: be with you!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom