OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Your girls are looking great OMM! Looks like alot of bud already, that is great my friend! Rain doesn't seem to be hurting them.

I posted a suggestion for your garden in my thread bro...and the LST looks great. Just let it recover now and it is done same as me....:Rasta: (for good or ill)

Aloha and :peace: OMM, from the little mountain garden.

hey OMM thought i'd post while lurking round and just say that your girls are picture perfect man and if only that ash would stay on the soil and not your buds it wouldn't be so bad hehe:grinjoint:thats crazy though man i can't imagine the weathermen saying it was gonna rain volcanic ash today, there would be mayhem across CO haha good growin to yah though brother:thumb:

Your girls are looking great OMM! Looks like alot of bud already, that is great my friend! Rain doesn't seem to be hurting them.

I posted a suggestion for your garden in my thread bro...and the LST looks great. Just let it recover now and it is done same as me....:Rasta: (for good or ill)

Aloha and :peace: OMM, from the little mountain garden.

Aloha this fine morning High:thumb:

I saw the picture and I love the idea....now to see what Jo sez.:smokin:

Yea they have some good buds already. I look at em and think "they are actually gonna get bigger?".:grinjoint: As he rubs his hands together and smiles.

Well, off to feed the birds.;) :peace: and a good day to ya!:grinjoint:

I am Loving going through your site and when I see our plants confussed and budding outside because of weather change. I see every state has the weather to figure to figure out,,so we can grow grow grow...Wishing you luck and I will chat with mother nature for ya,,,MS J

The girls are sooo green and beautiful....after st. helens erupted here, the alders leaves got hugh...must be something they could use, but i dont know how it affects the ladies....too much cant be good...they breathe also....they do look great....nothing going on with me...just reading about scrogs and doing lessons and torturing the girls, they do look great....lavendar:yummy:

I am Loving going through your site and when I see our plants confussed and budding outside because of weather change. I see every state has the weather to figure to figure out,,so we can grow grow grow...Wishing you luck and I will chat with mother nature for ya,,,MS J

Hello Lovely MS J:surf: Well, thank you for coming by young lady. A talk with Mother Nature would sure help. Hope this finds you well, happy, and stoned. :thumb:

hey OMM thought i'd post while lurking round and just say that your girls are picture perfect man and if only that ash would stay on the soil and not your buds it wouldn't be so bad hehe:grinjoint:thats crazy though man i can't imagine the weathermen saying it was gonna rain volcanic ash today, there would be mayhem across CO haha good growin to yah though brother:thumb:

Hi CO Thanks for the kind words, Buddy.:Rasta: Actually that is exactly what they do. Usually it's a warning to stay in doors and turn on the ac so you can breath better. The guy behind me is remodeling his house and when the Vog comes the construction crew stops and won't start again until its gone.:smokin:
That's funny about CO.:cheer:

The girls are sooo green and beautiful....after st. helens erupted here, the alders leaves got hugh...must be something they could use, but i dont know how it affects the ladies....too much cant be good...they breathe also....they do look great....nothing going on with me...just reading about scrogs and doing lessons and torturing the girls, they do look great....lavendar:yummy:

Hi Lavendar That's funny, I've wondered about St. Helens effect on things up that way and if it had any long term effects. The girls do need to breath too! They seem Ok, posting a few pix in a few minutes.

You'll be dreaming of Scrogs pretty soon.:grinjoint: Good luck with the torture!:smokin:

Day 42 of Bloom

Here is a quick update of the girls after the Vog and rain.:surf:

The little ones, who will get more torture soon :surf:

babies17.jpg

The Great White Shark who is starting to be the Star of the grow:surf:
gws4.jpg

A Great White Shark cola:surf:
gwsbud.jpg

The good looking Strawberry Haze:surf:
kandy8.jpg

A Strawberry Haze Cola:surf:
srawbud.jpg

Sorry the only picture of the Kandy Kush love triangle:surf:
kandy12.jpg

Lemon Skunk showing off:surf:
lemon13.jpg

Lemon Skunk tasty colas!:surf:
lemon_colas.jpg

Sorry, I accidentally erased the full shot of Kandy Kush, but believe me she is doing well.:surf::surf:

We had spots of sunlight today. Hopefully the Vog will be gone soon.
:surf:
Hope you enjoyed the update!:grinjoint:

Been checking all night hoping for pics! They do not disappoint!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks Papa These were over due. The weather didn't help. I try to post pix every 3 or 4 days. Keeps thing continuous. I'm a visual person and understand things better by seeing them. :ganjamon:

heheh, they are gonna be solid colas top to bottom. Beautiful pics OMM, looks like nice overcast lighting, great for pics.:thumb:
I'm really liking the way those girls are filling in.Very nice.
The little ones are getting into the bondage thing, cute little tortured souls. lol.
I held off on the FIMming until the the fourth multi frond leafset is a little more accessable

heheh, they are gonna be solid colas top to bottom. Beautiful pics OMM, looks like nice overcast lighting, great for pics.:thumb:
I'm really liking the way those girls are filling in.Very nice.
The little ones are getting into the bondage thing, cute little tortured souls. lol.
I held off on the FIMming until the the fourth multi frond leafset is a little more accessable

Hi Mmmmick I've been thinking the same thing. Nothing but colas. I wish!;) My little WW's are gonna get the torture treatment. I had to get out my big lighted magnifying glass to FIM them. Screwed up one, but can top it.

I do think your little ones are looking good for their age !:grinjoint:

Hi Mmmmick I've been thinking the same thing. Nothing but colas. I wish!;) My little WW's are gonna get the torture treatment. I had to get out my big lighted magnifying glass to FIM them. Screwed up one, but can top it.

I do think your little ones are looking good for their age !:grinjoint:

I bet you use ctrl c ctrl v for the name :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great girls my friend, they're healty and looks terrific.
how much time remains for harvest?

Hi My freind Truthfully I do not know. Most of the seed banks tell you only the indoor times, so I will go by the trichs, to tell when they are ready.
Sorry I can't give you a better answer. :smokin:

Looking Sweet! just thought I'd drop a HELLO, you have got to be one happy dude.:goodjob::cheer:

Hello to you to my man!:grinjoint:
You know it sisco! All I'm doing now is trying to keep them healthy and happy.:thumb:
Good to see you Bud.

Back
Top Bottom