OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hi My freind Truthfully I do not know. Most of the seed banks tell you only the indoor times, so I will go by the trichs, to tell when they are ready.
Sorry I can't give you a better answer. :smokin:

Are the trichs still completely white? They seems half-half to me..
I would like to try on my harvest all the 3 steps of trichs. Just to see and feel the difference.
:peace:

Looks like the youngen's are coming along. Hey 'Rain'? We been getting our share of wintry type days. Plants will love that rain, but this we got here is alittle much. It's got mine confused, they wannta bud out already. But Rain and darker cloudy days should help abit on yours. Flowering like they are. Weather is threatening her, or so she thinks. Long as they aren't to far along and some of that rot sets in. Long as it ain't beating them down. Looks like you topped atad? on the youngins, I top mine 3-4 leaves depends on the plant's condition and if I can grab the tip. I haven't read all the way back. You know me speed reading. Gl on the newbies the Ladies are fully in nicely. Laters Dude.

Are the trichs still completely white? They seems half-half to me..
I would like to try on my harvest all the 3 steps of trichs. Just to see and feel the difference.

Hey Super I will check them tomorrow. I only checked once a few days ago and I did not really notice. I was only looking for amber. :grinjoint:

Hi wood It cleared up today, still a little Vog, but a nice day. They do like the rain. I'll give them a close look for rot in the morning. Did not top them, only FIM them all. Your getting rain too, that not good rain it sounds too cool and hard. Hope it stops for you soon. Take care of yourself and MS J. :thumb:

Hi Mmmmick I've been thinking the same thing. Nothing but colas. I wish!;) My little WW's are gonna get the torture treatment. I had to get out my big lighted magnifying glass to FIM them. Screwed up one, but can top it.

I do think your little ones are looking good for their age !:grinjoint:

colas rule!!! heheh :thumb:

I've got one of those. Very handy, flashlight body with a 3"
magnifier. It's only 5x (I believe) but helps a lot. Now I just need steady hands and I'll be all set. Still holding off on FIMming mine. A couple of toppings will do the job, if necessary. If I miss a FIM (F**k I Missed) did I do it right? ....or am I just medicated. heheh

colas rule!!! heheh :thumb:

I've got one of those. Very handy, flashlight body with a 3"
magnifier. It's only 5x (I believe) but helps a lot. Now I just need steady hands and I'll be all set. Still holding off on FIMming mine. A couple of toppings will do the job, if necessary. If I miss a FIM (F**k I Missed) did I do it right? ....or am I just medicated. heheh

Yep, that's the one. Works great, but it can't help shaking hands. Actually I leaned my arms against some small boxes to steady my hands. 3 out of 4, I consider it well done. :thumb:

Oh ok, if you look only for amber you have to wait a little more ^^

Hey Super Checked again today. Here's what I found:
Clear 90%
Cloudy 9%
Amber 1%

So it will be awhile before it's ready:smokin:

Yep, that's the one. Works great, but it can't help shaking hands. Actually I leaned my arms against some small boxes to steady my hands. 3 out of 4, I consider it well done. :thumb:

3 of 4 is great.:goodjob: It'll be interesting to see how many tops the different strains put out when properly fimmed. I missed completely so I am 0 for 1, heheh. But topping is easy enough if the fim doesn't take.

Aloha my friend, I am catching up on journal's and...wow I am behind. Your girls are already so big and beautiful my friend...if I wasn't so happy for you I would be jealous. :yahoo: That should be a nice supply of meds my friend and tasty looking ones too, a really nice variety.

I am curious as to what you guys end up doing in that garden...I had all kinds of wild ideas of lava wall all along the back of that with small planter spots and a waterfall down the lava rock into a COY pond....with an island and a Miniature Palm Tree on the Sandy Island...get a ceramic castaway to lay on the beach...and yes I am pretty tired and medicated...:Rasta:

:surf: Peace OMM....from the mountains to paradise.

Aloha my friend, I am catching up on journal's and...wow I am behind. Your girls are already so big and beautiful my friend...if I wasn't so happy for you I would be jealous. :yahoo: That should be a nice supply of meds my friend and tasty looking ones too, a really nice variety.

I am curious as to what you guys end up doing in that garden...I had all kinds of wild ideas of lava wall all along the back of that with small planter spots and a waterfall down the lava rock into a COY pond....with an island and a Miniature Palm Tree on the Sandy Island...get a ceramic castaway to lay on the beach...and yes I am pretty tired and medicated...:Rasta:

:surf: Peace OMM....from the mountains to paradise.

Aloha High Good to see you!

Thank you for the nice compliment. :grinjoint: You're not doing so bad your self! :surf: At this point I'm just the maintenance man trying to keep them healthy. FIMed em all twice and man did it create colas. Will be doing that from now on. :grinjoint:

The garden is on hold until Saturday. Early this morning while feeding the birds Jo had a pretty bad fall. Hurt herself all over. She has a bad back and it's hurting her bad at the moment. Fell on concrete, so her arm got scraped pretty bad. Lots of bruises. She's been in bed all day. She's 67 so not a good thing.:smokin: And she's pissed! :smokin: We are going to go to Waikiki for an early Mother's day meal and then to flower shops to see what will grow in partial sun and not be destroyed by hard rain..

Be over in a few to see the Zen Garden. :thumb:

OMM.

You never cease to impress me. I wouldn't trade your buckets of rain for my -40 tho I'm pretty sure for outdoor grows you've got me beat hands down. No question at all. I grew up in Vansterdam (Vancouver,BC), and know rain intimately.

Just reading how your girls surf the weather out there makes me want to go see what you're up to first hand as like Groover and so many others in far away places.

I imagine that where I live seems like a far away place to you as well. 75+F for three weeks then snow again yesterday. -2C for the last three days. +12 for the next three days high temp. Brrr. -1 overnight for the same time.

How hard is it to get a green card? I have relations in high places in Oregon! I'm an old white guy whose worst terrorist act was to throw a ripe plum at a union organizers car when I was 12!

Not my fault! I thought he was a cop! I swear! :rofl:

No use. Once they hear my Cannastikian accent I'll get booted right oot of there before a fortnight. They might just toss me all the way to NewFoundLand/Labradour and throw my whole life schedule a half hour off forever!

Could you imagine what it would be like to be a half-hour behind the rest of the world? That's why most Newfies live in Fort MacMoney. No one knows what's going on and can't understand the guy standing next to him for the roar of oil rushing south in the canals. You've probably heard of white-water rapids, right?

In the land of the deaf the one-eared man is king! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take care my friend. :thumb:

OMM.

You never cease to impress me. I wouldn't trade your buckets of rain for my -40 tho I'm pretty sure for outdoor grows you've got me beat hands down. No question at all. I grew up in Vansterdam (Vancouver,BC), and know rain intimately.

Just reading how your girls surf the weather out there makes me want to go see what you're up to first hand as like Groover and so many others in far away places.

I imagine that where I live seems like a far away place to you as well. 75+F for three weeks then snow again yesterday. -2C for the last three days. +12 for the next three days high temp. Brrr. -1 overnight for the same time.

How hard is it to get a green card? I have relations in high places in Oregon! I'm an old white guy whose worst terrorist act was to throw a ripe plum at a union organizers car when I was 12!

Not my fault! I thought he was a cop! I swear! :rofl:

No use. Once they hear my Cannastikian accent I'll get booted right oot of there before a fortnight. They might just toss me all the way to NewFoundLand/Labradour and throw my whole life schedule a half hour off forever!

Could you imagine what it would be like to be a half-hour behind the rest of the world? That's why most Newfies live in Fort MacMoney. No one knows what's going on and can't understand the guy standing next to him for the roar of oil rushing south in the canals. You've probably heard of white-water rapids, right?

In the land of the deaf the one-eared man is king! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take care my friend. :thumb:

Hello LabRat Guess with snow you got some time off. I hope anyway.

Vansterdam :rofl::rofl:

Your are right my freind.....to me your in a faraway place. A damned cold one too! Don't know how you do it, some hardy folks up your way. 30 minutes behind everyone else? Leave it to you guys to do something like that. I feel funny here too, I'm behind you all time wise.

Man, believe me you would have no problem getting in to the US. We let anyone in!:grinjoint: Green card or not! We have at least 32 million that are not legal and don't even speak English! :smokin::smokin: And they are on welfare!:smokin: cuss cuss ;)

Anyway glad to see you oot and about again.:cheer:

The other day I had to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my hunting 'Army' fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

US Boarder Patrol

It also works at the DMV; it saved me an hour there.

At the laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine. Most were still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's, though. The whole crew got up and left, and I never got my order.

Hi OMM, sorry to hear about Joannes fall. Hope she recovers quickly.

The Border patrol patch bit is quite amusing. Too bad it's probably true.

Hope you're having a great day, my friend.

Hi OMM, sorry to hear about Joannes fall. Hope she recovers quickly.

The Border patrol patch bit is quite amusing. Too bad it's probably true.

Hope you're having a great day, my friend.

Hi Mmmmick Thanks for you wishes. She's been taking it easy and feels better. She is much worse though at getting old. She just can't except limitations. Tough old Girl. :smokin:

hope all is better in your world...the babes look terrific...just got caught up here....wow....doing very nice....those are HUGH buds....lavendar

Sometimes the limitations aren't obvious until it hurts.

That's so true Mmmmick however, she does things when she knows it's gonna hurt, think it has something to do with denial,:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom