OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

That's no possible buddy, my girls have some thing less then yours..
But we can bet on the better Strawberry. I vote for mine :grinjoint::grinjoint:
:peace:

Guess I maybe a pessimist but I think these girls are going to take a long time to finish.

I'll take that bet....I bet on my Strawberry! :thumb:

I don't know why I haven't stopped in to say high! Ive been reading it since you hurt your hand... I like your journal it's always on top in the morning when I get up... Awesome plants, positive vibe, good read to wake and bake to! :nicethread: :smokin: :peace:

I don't know why I haven't stopped in to say high! Ive been reading it since you hurt your hand... I like your journal it's always on top in the morning when I get up... Awesome plants, positive vibe, good read to wake and bake to! :nicethread: :smokin: :peace:
AMEN

100 Pages CONGRATULATIONS:bravo:

+Rep & 5 Stars OMM, You are the BEST in the West!

Well, Thank You Mule Glad you joined in the fray. Hand is better. :smokin: Yea this thing is a moving soap opera, but allot of fun. Good folks and many crazies among them. Always room for another one! :cheer:
Good morning to you:thumb:

AMEN

100 Pages CONGRATULATIONS:bravo:

+Rep & 5 Stars OMM, You are the BEST in the West!

Hey Thanks WingMan and thanks for the +reps and 5 stars Buddy.:cheer:

Didn't notice the 100 pages! We might even hit 200, if this takes long as the last one.:smokin:

Your always welcome here and the door is open. Hope all is good for you!:bravo:

Looking good OMM. Your ladies are moving right along. I was just staring at the Strawberry. I love how those haze's grow the funny little stacks of fuzzys off of the main nugs. I love to just pick them off of the nugs and smoke those little buggers. Yummy.

Keep up the good work man, and I think it'll be close between the strawberrys, but I bet on yours by a hair. ....er, a red hair. lol

Your big girls are looking sweet and fat OMM. Fantastic looking, in fact looking at them made me think of arthritis pain meds for some reason? Could it be the amount of scissors work that lies ahead lurking and waiting for you in the not too long future? I think you should have your large budded Nurse standing by for any massaging that is needed. :Rasta:

Big Reps to you my friend! :bravo:

You were uploading the pics at the same time as I was last nite and I kept having to stop to check them out - then I forgot to post over here.

Man - they look great! The density and look of those buds is EXACTLY what I like from an outdoor plant. Not super crazy ridiculous dense, not airy. Solid big buds. And the colors and texture look fantastic! Really - they bring back great memories of my friend's outdoor plants from 20 years ago - to this day a standard I compare others to.

Great stuff OMM!

:cheer:

Great looking plants and buds OMM! I absolutely L-O-V-E to see pictures taken under natural light, it brings out the colors so much more accurately and without the hassle of having to set your white balance every time! Looks like the perfect buds for paradise! Nothing else to add, you've got it all under control, keep up the great work!

Looking good OMM. Your ladies are moving right along. I was just staring at the Strawberry. I love how those haze's grow the funny little stacks of fuzzys off of the main nugs. I love to just pick them off of the nugs and smoke those little buggers. Yummy.

Keep up the good work man, and I think it'll be close between the strawberrys, but I bet on yours by a hair. ....er, a red hair. lol

Hi Mr J I stare at her too!:yahoo:The is the first haze I've grown, but I have noticed those little stacks of fuzzys , I'm not going to touch this girl until she is ready. If fact, I not touching any of them until I harvest.....at least thats my plan. :ganjamon: The battle of the Strawberry Haze. Superweed weed has one growing too. Should be a good grow for us all! :thumb:

Your big girls are looking sweet and fat OMM. Fantastic looking, in fact looking at them made me think of arthritis pain meds for some reason? Could it be the amount of scissors work that lies ahead lurking and waiting for you in the not too long future? I think you should have your large budded Nurse standing by for any massaging that is needed. :Rasta:

Big Reps to you my friend! :bravo:

Hi my Freind :ganjamon: Arthritis pain meds? Hate to say it, but your right, if I'm lucky, I might be needing some meds during trimming if everything continues to the end like it is now. :ganjamon:

Personally I think I need a big budded Nurse Now! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom