OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

You were uploading the pics at the same time as I was last nite and I kept having to stop to check them out - then I forgot to post over here.

Man - they look great! The density and look of those buds is EXACTLY what I like from an outdoor plant. Not super crazy ridiculous dense, not airy. Solid big buds. And the colors and texture look fantastic! Really - they bring back great memories of my friend's outdoor plants from 20 years ago - to this day a standard I compare others to.

Great stuff OMM!

:cheer:

Hi Papa Now that's a compliment ! Watched my post and delayed you own. Thank you my friend. :bravo:
I inspect those buds everyday and I have to agree, there are the best buds I have ever grown. I truthfully think these AirPots have allot to do with their development. They are getting more air, than my first grow and it shows. :yummy:

Your comparison to your friends grow long ago just makes me want to go :yahoo:

Those are some mighty fine looking girls OMM, what is the trichome situation like on them? Mostly clear still?

I just wanted to say......:bravo::bravo::bravo:.

Aloha my friend.

Aloha to you to High! :ganjamon:

The trichs are just like you said. 90% clear, some cloudy, and an amber here and there. I think these girls are gonna keep me waiting for a long while yet. That is the only negative that I've found about growing out side. Well, there is one more, carrying all that RO water out to them. ugh!

Thanks for the Bravos my friend! :thumb:

Great looking plants and buds OMM! I absolutely L-O-V-E to see pictures taken under natural light, it brings out the colors so much more accurately and without the hassle of having to set your white balance every time! Looks like the perfect buds for paradise! Nothing else to add, you've got it all under control, keep up the great work!

Why thank you Lil N. Your right, I have never even thought about setting the white balance. As things work out I am usually taking pictures in the late afternoon and it seems ideal for pictures....a good camera helps too. Once I bought a tripod they improved a great deal too!

Lil N, I am doing my best to keep these girls rolling along.:thumb:

Hey OMM, been away for a little bit, the babes are looking gorgeous! Keep on keepin' on!

Good to see you Fry
:ganjamon:
I know your really busy at the moment. Thanks for taking a look at my babies.:ganjamon:

There Beutiful outside !! those pots are awesome , very cool thanks

OMM.

I swear with the Easterly winds, I can smell your stuff all the way here in the Midwest.

The girls look like they're really swelling up! What a great time!!!

Always
Sf

Hey SF No, no no! That's that gigantic pile of buds you have your smelling. :thumb: Your are totally right, a great time!!! For us both!:thumb:

There Beutiful outside !! those pots are awesome , very cool thanks

Why Thank You myxedup:thanks:
And welcome to my humble grow :welcome:
Someday, when we have time, I would sure like to know about your name. It has me really guessing.:ganjamon: Hope your enjoying 420. :yummy:

Fabuloso! You sure have the Ganja gods pleased :bravo: I really lilke the way this grow has been going for ya.

Keep it up OMM you'll be looking pretty good this time around!

Thanks sisco It sure is better than the last one!:yahoo:

How's the great outdoors treating you? Much better I hope!:peace:

G'day mate, How's tricks???? Plants are mmmm looking good.:peace:

Hi Groover Welcome back!!:yahoo:
I see your still in woodenbong. Can't wait to hear tales of adventure and good vibes that you ran into on your trip to Nimbin.:yahoo:

Why Thank You myxedup:thanks:
And welcome to my humble grow :welcome:
Someday, when we have time, I would sure like to know about your name. It has me really guessing.:ganjamon: Hope your enjoying 420. :yummy:

thanks for the welcome:thanks: the name ive packed with me for awhile there is a head shop in aurora co with this name, i have a indoor perpetual grow with 6 different strains under 1000s and using dutch masters, ive read everyones journal that stay active, ive read alot, there was an ol boy who left this site early in the year i was following seemed like a great guy ogd remember him? anyways thanks and i seen your last grow and if you keep posting i will see it your a regular on my reads, need to update the photo of my pup he is huge now. :thanks: and very nice to meet you.:thumb:

Day 46 of Bloom

The Great White Shark
Gws5.jpg

Gws41.jpg

Gws22.jpg

Lemon Shunk
lemon14.jpg

lemon23.jpg

lemonbud3.jpg

lemonbud4.jpg

lemonbud5.jpg

To be contiuned

wow brother.....you got the juice.......very very very sweet!

...yep, me too. I can smell them from here too. ...oh wait. Uh, that might actually be mine, But It definatly helps. lol

haha, OMM I wasn't talking about picking the little stacks off of the plant wet. I meant after they're cured. Thats when I love picking off those little Haze stacks. My favorite part of the plant.

Looking tastier by the minute. Great work. Do you know what your pH is?

i love that purple....beautiful...not been around alot as im busy with maintenance in the grow....those are gorgeous....finally slaughtered my s.h., and i dont think there is an oz on it....but good smoke....really up....hope yours is great, well, i can see it already is.....lavendar:welldone::yummy:

Missed a few days but it's always looking good when I get here. Some day I hope to need to tie up some buds of my own. :thumb:

Looking very tasty OMM some mighty fine weed you're growing, brother.

Glad to see you rolling along as usual OldMed, Always a terrific ride over there!

When I was growing outdoors only, I used to think how wonderful it would be to grow indoors and have a three month grow cycle! Depending on what kind of shackly strain of a bagseed I was growing I never new when mine would mature. Some of the more sativa (I guess) strains would go into November! It can snow in late Oct where I live! I've finished those ladies off inside the living room by the window. Mid Oct has been my normal harvest time in most cases. That's 5 and a half long months of waiting. What is the normal grow season in the Islands?

Back
Top Bottom