OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

A Super Lemon Haze multi grower journal would be pretty cool.

I just ordered 5 super lemon haze (fem) from Castle Seeds today. And I'm planning on upping my 150 HPS to a 430 HPS. This next grow will be a scrog.

When they come in, I will contact you guys about a combo journal.

That would be fun to do Joe:ganjamon: It will take a bit of timing but, I think we could do it! Cool!:ganjamon:

Hey, OMM and fam. I see you guys are having fun here as usual...

I'm down with a winter roundup to do the "coffee shop crawl" lol I've done the "Duvall crawl" a couple times, but the next morning always sucked!

Wingman
Great to hear your plans and the variation of spices sounds great.. I'll be looking out for it.

Hope you have a good day all and take care.

Hi Woodsman I wanted to add a bit to the answer I gave you before about our weather and seasons. I should have told you that I live on the Windward Side of my island. All the windward sides of the islands get more rain.
The other side of the island, the Leeward side is quite different and sometimes very dry as it is right now. I was reading today that overall we did not get the usual amount of rain this season. In fact most islands are very dry. We are running about 25% behind normal rainfall. There are fires on the other side of this island and on the Big Island and Maui are a flame too.
I was telling you about my little side of the island and not the big picture. We can have flooding on this side and the other side can be in a bad drought at the same time. It can take about 1 1/2 to drive around the whole island, along the way you will see wet tropical parts, normal veg, dry, and totally barren parts. So what I told you was about my little piece of the island and not the big picture. :smokin::smokin::smokin: Sorry about that!

Great climate report for the Islands! I would think that the other side of the island, Leeward side would be more conducive for what your doing (growing in pots). Not too much rain and a much dryer climate. So, when are y'all moving? LOL! Just kidding, what you need is a nice well ventilated (for the heat) greenhouse of sorts. Keep the rain off and yet still taking in whatever rays are available.

Hey OMM, how are things today? Doing fine here. I'm reading about the Super Lemon Haze orgy you guys are talking about, I'd love to get involved but I think I'd best keep my mind on the current until I can put it on auto-pilot.

Have a great one man!

hey, while i see ya, congrats on the green light....yeahhhhh....lavendar:rollit:

darn, drat, and dangit...
ran all the way over here to see the new pics i heard were here.....still trying to catch my breath....bummer....seems i have a bum steer....
nice report about the island....funny how one island can have climate extremes....kinda like that in alaska too...p.o.w. island had rain, snow and blizzards, depending on where you were...but sure was pretty in summer...did alot of panning for gold there....was fun....any such stuff there??? lavendar

High OMM! Just caught up a bit and the girls are looking toke-alicious!

This is definitely the place to come to catch up. Like the local hotel coffee shop here where all the old Frenchmen meet every morning. :thumb:

I'm going to try to catch up with everyone in the next little while as I'm tired of waiting for the hammer to fall.

C'ya L8r and keep up the good work!

:peace:

hey, while i see ya, congrats on the green light....yeahhhhh....lavendar:rollit:

Well thanks Lavendar, it's looking pretty good!

darn, drat, and dangit...
ran all the way over here to see the new pics i heard were here.....still trying to catch my breath....bummer....seems i have a bum steer....
nice report about the island....funny how one island can have climate extremes....kinda like that in alaska too...p.o.w. island had rain, snow and blizzards, depending on where you were...but sure was pretty in summer...did alot of panning for gold there....was fun....any such stuff there??? lavendar

Wow, I'm just getting to know you, you've had some great life experiences haven't you.

Aloha on this cold blustery day, my outside veggies will like the water, too bad it is chilly water...can't have everything...:ganjamon:

Getting stuff accomplished sure feels good and hurts at the same time...:bongrip:

This was my thought for the journal, just make it a fun study of Super Lemon Haze, it has a great reputation, this way we could all highlight the one strain under different conditions and share our experiences....something to do..:Rasta: Make it a feel free to post journal, maybe make a few rules, like only a couple pictures every so many days, so we don't clog it up too much.

Maybe Soniq would post it up and it could be a study of that strain...with smoke reports included. Just me thinking again...:hmmmm:

:peace: my friend from the Rockies.

Hey, OMM and fam. I see you guys are having fun here as usual...

I'm down with a winter roundup to do the "coffee shop crawl" lol I've done the "Duvall crawl" a couple times, but the next morning always sucked!

Wingman
Great to hear your plans and the variation of spices sounds great.. I'll be looking out for it.

Hope you have a good day all and take care.

Hey sisco Yea man join the fun to dam. We can crawl all over the palce:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Great climate report for the Islands! I would think that the other side of the island, Leeward side would be more conducive for what your doing (growing in pots). Not too much rain and a much dryer climate. So, when are y'all moving? LOL! Just kidding, what you need is a nice well ventilated (for the heat) greenhouse of sorts. Keep the rain off and yet still taking in whatever rays are available.

HI Woodsman Too expensive on the other side Bud. That's why I'm over here. Pictures coming up and you will see it's not so bad on this side.:yahoo:

I need to talk to Norcaliwood about a greenhouse. I don't want to wire one up, just natural. Don't know if I could control the heat though. :surf:

Thanks for looking in Buddy:thumb:

Aloha on this cold blustery day, my outside veggies will like the water, too bad it is chilly water...can't have everything...:ganjamon:

Getting stuff accomplished sure feels good and hurts at the same time...:bongrip:

This was my thought for the journal, just make it a fun study of Super Lemon Haze, it has a great reputation, this way we could all highlight the one strain under different conditions and share our experiences....something to do..:Rasta: Make it a feel free to post journal, maybe make a few rules, like only a couple pictures every so many days, so we don't clog it up too much.

Maybe Soniq would post it up and it could be a study of that strain...with smoke reports included. Just me thinking again...:hmmmm:

And as many diferent set ups as possible, cfl, hid, soil, hydro, aero, dwc.

Thanks

Aloha my friend High:ganjamon:
Posting a few pictures in a few minutes. There is good photo that will let you know what my has been like. :thumb:

You know thats a fine idea....kind of an open forum of just that strain. Would you check with SoincQ? To see if he has any ideas?

Glad your getting things done.....heading out to the flower garden for my daily punishment.:ganjamon:

:peace: To you and the wife....hope the weathers better tomorrow for you!:thumb:

Day 51 of Bloom

Here's the view frojm my back porch. Your can see my Plumeria tree and all the flowers both on the tree and the ground :ganjamon:
distant.jpg

Here's the standard group shot:ganjamon:
grp6.jpg

The Great White Shark:ganjamon:
gws6.jpg

A Great White Shark bud,:ganjamon:
gws23.jpg

The Kandy Kush:ganjamon:
kandy13.jpg

Lemon Skunk:ganjamon:
lemon15.jpg

And more Lemon Skunk:ganjamon:
lemon34.jpg

The Strawberry Haze looking good.:ganjamon:
straw10.jpg

Just a bunch of buds:ganjamon:
allbuds.jpg

And the latest addition to my wonderful alarm system 2 motion sensors 110 DB of sound each. That should wake up the dead.
lalarms.jpg

A special thanks to Mountain High for the bike alarm idea.:ganjamon:

Well thanks Lavendar, it's looking pretty good!

Wow, I'm just getting to know you, you've had some great life experiences haven't you.

yes, my spirit has worn out this body too fast...guess thats why the lord decided to intervene and slow me down....i always used to say that somewhere spring flew in today, and i wanted to be there...still do, only now it looks like it will mostly be astral projection or similar, lol..as the physical is alot slower now....another thot i live with is that no where i go can be any worse than places ive already been, so that helps with the timidity....thank you, im proud to say that ive lived my life....you jogged some memories, thank you...lavendar:peace:

OMG...do you have any idea how absolutely gorgeous it is there....that sky, the lawn....the plumeria tree....and those hugh beauties there...they are incredible....and growing soooo much...every pic you post you can see the growth...and i love the bicycle alarm idea....and now, im speechless, hahaha, i dont have no lemon haze, so i guess i'll have to just be a lurker on this one...but it seems a great idea...is it the greenhouse l.h.? i dont know much about it but what i read, but i dont think i have a seed for it...will have to ck and see, but think not...
we finished most of the veg. garden today, i planted while hubby worked on chix pen....cant wait for fresh eggs....still a few mo. tho...
still toying with the idea of cropping out both tents and starting over...now that i know more, thanks to you all, it would be good to get a fresh start on it and clean up the tents a bit....lavendar:peace:

Gorgeous pics...it's been a few years since I've been to Hawaii (Oahu actually, twice, got a buddy that lives there now), might have to take another trip when the funds/time allow! Last time I got off the plane in Honolulu I actually started shivering...and it was 85F lol. I may have a different perspective now that I've moved to another state...again ;)

OMG...do you have any idea how absolutely gorgeous it is there....that sky, the lawn....the plumeria tree....and those hugh beauties there...they are incredible....and growing soooo much...every pic you post you can see the growth...and i love the bicycle alarm idea....and now, im speechless, hahaha, i dont have no lemon haze, so i guess i'll have to just be a lurker on this one...but it seems a great idea...is it the greenhouse l.h.? i dont know much about it but what i read, but i dont think i have a seed for it...will have to ck and see, but think not...
we finished most of the veg. garden today, i planted while hubby worked on chix pen....cant wait for fresh eggs....still a few mo. tho...
still toying with the idea of cropping out both tents and starting over...now that i know more, thanks to you all, it would be good to get a fresh start on it and clean up the tents a bit....lavendar:peace:

Hi Lavendar Yes, I do know how beautiful it is!!!:ganjamon:
I first started the drive to get to Hawaii in the early 70s and it took allot of dreaming and cancer to get me here. I got here in 87 and I haven't looked back. I love it here, my friend. It's greens, blues, and browns just make it wonderful and this isn't even the pretty side according to everyone else. I'll take this side any day. It's considered out in the country by the folks on the other side of the island. :ganjamon:

What you told FPF, that you've lived your life. I feel the same way, I haven't watched it go by, I have participated in mine all the way though! I understand why people live in one place all their lives, but it just wasn't for me. I think, before moving here, 7 years in one place was my max.

Check your stash of seeds, you may have one. It is Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse.

That would be a hell of a change for you to clear out everything in your grow space. I can see the logic in it though. All you've been learning both in school and here in 420 is new ways of growing and some new ways to use space, and better yields.

I tried to warn you 420 just makes you a better grower and you were a good one before you got here! :thumb:

Gorgeous pics...it's been a few years since I've been to Hawaii (Oahu actually, twice, got a buddy that lives there now), might have to take another trip when the funds/time allow! Last time I got off the plane in Honolulu I actually started shivering...and it was 85F lol. I may have a different perspective now that I've moved to another state...again ;)

Hi Lil N Last time I flew into Oahu many years ago. I remember two things.
1, Was everyone on the plane cheered when we landed...glad to be back!:ganjamon:
2. The smell of flowers in the air when they opened the plane door.:ganjamon:

Even though Oahu is the most crowed island, I think it is one of the most beautiful of them all!:thumb:

If you ever do get back here let me know we'll have a few bowls!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom