OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Aloha my friend, just dropped by to say good evening, and I hope all is well in paradise.

Those lemon buds do look tasty. :yummy: Yeah I figured the picture thing out finally...maybe...I use "original only". Works for what I want it to do. And is more bandwidth friendly.

:peace: OMM.

Aloha to you too High!

The lemon girl is looking good, isn't she. They are all draining the big leaves, which unnerves me to no end. It's raining hard at the moment, giving them a real flush. New strains to get used to I'm thinking.

Lazy me, just did the pictures as usual and they work.:grinjoint:

:peace: To you too High!

:yummy:omm,
hey, those are beauties....and i agree with high on them using up some leaf...and that pic that butcher liked is fantastic...been working in the garden, working on getting some new pics up...soon, still playing catch up...later, lavendar:cheer:

Hey Girl Thanks for the compliment :surf:
Working in your garden!!! When are you not? :cool: I can just imagine keeping up with all those strains you have. Yep,think your right about the leaves, although two of them has wiped out most of the very lowest leaves on two on them. Got to get used to the new strains. Now, I'm using to the best grower's rule...patience! I'll be over to see those pictures soon:cheer:.

Benedryl cough syrup with codeine $5 a pint when I was 16. Stopped a cough in it's tracks! :rofl:

Had to stop by before I hit the sack OMM. No way I can catch up now but I'll be peekin' in on the girls now and then. :thumb:

C'ya ya old fart from a suddenly certifiable old fart his-self! I'm only 55, how bad can it get! :rofl:

I sure am glad that I'm getting good at this growing stuff as I'm positive it will be a good thing to put on my resume some day.

You think 420 would give me a good reference? :rofl:

I still have to HEPA filter my room or I'll end up with bugs again.

Pray for rain my friend then I get some days off.

You're an inspiration OMM and I think most likely to be voted the first King of 420Mag!

You got my vote buddy! :bong:

Luv ya L8r!

:peace:

Benedryl cough syrup with codeine $5 a pint when I was 16. Stopped a cough in it's tracks! :rofl:

Had to stop by before I hit the sack OMM. No way I can catch up now but I'll be peekin' in on the girls now and then. :thumb:

C'ya ya old fart from a suddenly certifiable old fart his-self! I'm only 55, how bad can it get! :rofl:

I sure am glad that I'm getting good at this growing stuff as I'm positive it will be a good thing to put on my resume some day.

You think 420 would give me a good reference? :rofl:

I still have to HEPA filter my room or I'll end up with bugs again.

Pray for rain my friend then I get some days off.

You're an inspiration OMM and I think most likely to be voted the first King of 420Mag!

You got my vote buddy! :bong:

Luv ya L8r!

:peace:

Hi LabRat Sounds like your feeling good Must of been some of that Benedryl cough syrup with codeine. :cheer:

I know that connection you have is s...l....o...w so I understand about catching up here would take forever. :smokin::smokin:

I take it you just had a birthday. Happy Birthday your a certifiable Old Fart! It just gets better mate!:thumb:

All you got to do is give them a link to your grow. You'll be hired on the spot!:rofl::rofl:

Find a HEPA filter asap! No critters wanted!:smokin::smokin:

What do you mean rain? Ya just went back to work!:laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:

King OMM? There would be peace, money, and great grows in my land of 420! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Lov ya too Bud! May it rain for days for ya! :partyboy::loopy::partyboy::allgood:

Did I hear that it was LR's Birthday? Congratulations LabRat! I'm only two behind ya as I got mine in a couple of weeks! I think OMM has us beat by a few!:Rasta:

You guys are catching me Always room for more old Farts:cheer:

Re: It's alive!!!!

Hey OMM, you have to check this out. I posted a couple pics of The Beast in my thread. I just fired up the pump and everything seems to be functioning. A few leaks, but hey, the Wright brothers didn't make it the first try either! Check it out.

Hi Fry This I gotta see. You have been working yo butt off!:grinjoint:

Settle down OMM, remember your blood preasure......JK Sorry to see the male. Myself I learned abit of a lesson. I'll never do another male in my grow rooms. Maybe if I have a second room just for some pollination stuff. But last time I screwed up alot of plants. If ya decide to try for seeds make sure you use a artist brush, then tie a plastic bag over the branch. It should cut back on the rouge pollen. Man your thread is busy I been gone aday or two ad man like 5 new pages. Stay Green Pops

Day 30 of Bloom

Standard Group shot with some White Window sprouts. :Rasta:
grp3.jpg

Here's the stunning Miss Kandy Kush :Rasta:
kandy6.jpg

A Kandy bud :Rasta:
kandybud1.jpg

Another Kandy Bud :Rasta:
kandybud2.jpg

The Very Beautiful Strawberry Haze :Rasta:
straw22.jpg

A Strawberry top cluster :Rasta:
straw31.jpg

A Strawberry Bud :Rasta:
strawbud2.jpg

My Buddy The Great White Shark showing off :Rasta:
greatwhiteshark.jpg

A Great White Shark Bud :Rasta:
greatwhitesharkbud3.jpg

And another Great White Shark Bud :Rasta:
greatwhitesharkbud.jpg

To be continued in a moment

Day 30 of Bloom continued

The Lemon Girl, Miss Lemon Skunk :Rasta:
lemon9.jpg

Lemon Skunk twin colas :Rasta:
lemon42.jpg

A nice Lemon Skunk Bud :Rasta:
lemonbud2.jpg

And here is some non fem'd While Widow sprouts. To replace the two girls that are gone :Rasta:
ww59.jpg

Well, that this week's update. They are all doing good after a lot of leaves yellowed and fell off. They seem to be over that phase now. :Rasta:

they were jus hungry for a lil Nitrogen i guess my friend cuz they sure do look fantastic i'm droolin like a bloodhound on a summer day at that GWS she sure is perdy haha fantastic job as always....and don't get to worked up over granny blunt man haha don't want ya having palpitations on us now:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom