OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Hey, it's been a while old boy!
Everyone is right. Your plants look great!!
OldMedMan and Granny Blunt; What a great combination!:passitleft:
Have you seen any roots come out of the holes and die off yet?
:nicethread::goodjob:

Hi tricome:Rasta:
No problem, buddy. We all have lives to live.:grinjoint:
Thanks, it's the plants not me!
OldMedMan and Granny Blunt; What a great combination!:cheer:
I wonder if she knows she has old farts lusting after her. If she did, she would think we were all nuts:Rasta:

Yes, I've seen roots wilting away coming out of the holes. They are very fine and hard to see,. As time goes by they will get larger.:grinjoint:

Plants still looking darn amazing, great job and congrats on the babies, I will keep my fingers crossed for some girls for you....

Plants still looking darn amazing, great job and congrats on the babies, I will keep my fingers crossed for some girls for you....

Thanks Buddy,
With luck, I'll get a couple girls. These babies are actually a cross of White Widow and Master Kush. It will be interesting to see what they do. If I get no girls, I have some other fem'd seeds as a back up. This grow has been fun so far.:cheer:

Thanks Buddy,
With luck, I'll get a couple girls. These babies are actually a cross of White Widow and Master Kush. It will be interesting to see what they do. If I get no girls, I have some other fem'd seeds as a back up. This grow has been fun so far.:cheer:

White Kush or Widow's Kush....:Rasta: Or something original...."Ole Med". ;)

I want a glass Gandolf pipe that is leather wrapped for some sturdiness, no breakage or a wood shell carved for it that can be removed to clean the glass....smoking Lilbit...she is creativity smoke :smokin:, surprised there isn't something like that...would be easy to stretch wet leather over a basic glass pipe and stitch it and let it dry and it would form fit the pipe, would be ton's more durable, just can't dunkwash it with cleaner....so make a leather pipe holder with snaps...:grinjoint:

Funny thing is...I have been sitting here figuring out how to make the gandolf pipe glass insert and wood or ceramic top and mouthpiece to hold it together that pressure fit the wood halves.....:smokin:for awhile (no clue how long)...:Rasta: (Like I will ever make it....guess you never know, find me a glass blower with a license, maybe trade for it.)

I know you don't mind the ramble's bro....that came out of no where and I now want to make it...kinda :smokin: (Was a good space anyway)

:peace: my friend and much Aloha.

Day 30 of Bloom

Standard Group shot with some White Window sprouts.

Day 30 of Bloom continued

The Lemon Girl, Miss Lemon Skunk

OMM.

Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Just thinking back to your first journal, you must be one proud papa!

Can I say I'm really jealous of how much space you have available to let the girls all hang out? While my mistresses are confined to the space of a large coffin. Your girls are bathing in the golden sunshine of Hawaii, and mine are under forced conditions to produce under some "artificial" light. :cheesygrinsmiley: If I weren't so far along in the grow, I'd put them on a plane to you for a little Vacation!

Gotta say, there really is nothing like the REAL thing! And you display it beautifully!

Mahalo.
SF

White Kush or Widow's Kush....:Rasta: Or something original...."Ole Med". ;)

I want a glass Gandolf pipe that is leather wrapped for some sturdiness, no breakage or a wood shell carved for it that can be removed to clean the glass....smoking Lilbit...she is creativity smoke :smokin:, surprised there isn't something like that...would be easy to stretch wet leather over a basic glass pipe and stitch it and let it dry and it would form fit the pipe, would be ton's more durable, just can't dunkwash it with cleaner....so make a leather pipe holder with snaps...:grinjoint:

Funny thing is...I have been sitting here figuring out how to make the gandolf pipe glass insert and wood or ceramic top and mouthpiece to hold it together that pressure fit the wood halves.....:smokin:for awhile (no clue how long)...:Rasta: (Like I will ever make it....guess you never know, find me a glass blower with a license, maybe trade for it.)

I know you don't mind the ramble's bro....that came out of no where and I now want to make it...kinda :smokin: (Was a good space anyway)

:peace: my friend and much Aloha.

Much Aloha to you High!

Well they are something special a freind wanted me to try, who am I to say no? :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:
I would love to have a pipe/bong like that. I've broken every Bong I ever owned. There's a glass blower out on the north shore that would gladly help.

I hope you do make it,,,,,lots of us want one.:rofl::rofl:

OMM.

Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Just thinking back to your first journal, you must be one proud papa!

Can I say I'm really jealous of how much space you have available to let the girls all hang out? While my mistresses are confined to the space of a large coffin. Your girls are bathing in the golden sunshine of Hawaii, and mine are under forced conditions to produce under some "artificial" light. :cheesygrinsmiley: If I weren't so far along in the grow, I'd put them on a plane to you for a little Vacation!

Gotta say, there really is nothing like the REAL thing! And you display it beautifully!

Mahalo.
SF

Well Thank you StinkFinger You hit the nail on the head, my last grow was, to be truthful, pathetic. I did learn a bit from that disaster.:grinjoint:

The Coffin Grow it may seem like it, however it's one hell of a grow!:cheer: Glad your not sending them over here......I couldn't say how many would be returned in one piece. I'd at least have to check them.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

You wont believe it, but my x wants me to grow in side now.;);)

Not in this lifetime. :rofl::rofl:

:goof:

OMM and GB sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes luv.

Then comes marriage.

Then comes big fat stinky buds in a baby carriage!

:rofl:

Pa Pa
What can I say after that? Except I hope your right!

Those ladies are looking very outstanding OMM. I hope you get a couple females with your WW sprouts..

Those ladies are looking very outstanding OMM. I hope you get a couple females with your WW sprouts..

Well Hello Light Welcome to my grow.:welcome:
Thanks for the well wishes. :grinjoint:

I'm gonna take a look your grow since you were nice enough to look at my grow and I hope everyone else does too!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom