OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

hi omm,
and the parade of prettys just goes on....and look at that sun...ours is liquid today....they are really growing....seriously, they look great...will try to post photos in the a.m.....the last few days 12-13 hrs wore me out....lavendar:goodjob::cheer::cheer:

That granny video is classic...:Rasta:, that is exactly who you need OMM. Except when you are running low...:smokin:

I noticed more pics...and WoW man....those girls are looking gorgeous bro.

Hey my girls just woke, will be back later.

Aloha and :peace: my friend.

Settle down OMM, remember your blood preasure......JK Sorry to see the male. Myself I learned abit of a lesson. I'll never do another male in my grow rooms. Maybe if I have a second room just for some pollination stuff. But last time I screwed up alot of plants. If ya decide to try for seeds make sure you use a artist brush, then tie a plastic bag over the branch. It should cut back on the rouge pollen. Man your thread is busy I been gone aday or two ad man like 5 new pages. Stay Green Pops

Hey MY Friend Wood! Was wondering where you were. I know your moving stuff around and still killing bugs. Hope you got them all.:cheer:
You must be really busy,,,,,new lights, the greenhouse, and outside. Don't over do it. Hi Miss J.:cheer:

they were jus hungry for a lil Nitrogen i guess my friend cuz they sure do look fantastic i'm droolin like a bloodhound on a summer day at that GWS she sure is perdy haha fantastic job as always....and don't get to worked up over granny blunt man haha don't want ya having palpitations on us now:laugh:

Thanks CO I'm glad they are back to normal now, I was getting worried.
Your right Granny got my blood pumping. Goona have to have a bowl to calm down. :cheer:

hi omm,
and the parade of prettys just goes on....and look at that sun...ours is liquid today....they are really growing....seriously, they look great...will try to post photos in the a.m.....the last few days 12-13 hrs wore me out....lavendar:goodjob::cheer::cheer:

Thanks Lavendar It was a really beautiful day here. I spent as much time as I could outside. I wouldn't mind a spot of rain though, the girls seem to love the rain. :grinjoint:

You poor thing, I have been thinking of your room full. I'll be over to see what you've been up to. :cheer:

That granny video is classic...:Rasta:, that is exactly who you need OMM. Except when you are running low...:smokin:

I noticed more pics...and WoW man....those girls are looking gorgeous bro.

Hey my girls just woke, will be back later.

Aloha and :peace: my friend.

:amen::amen: Exactly what I need...we would smoke ourselves to oblivion That would just be so much fun!:cheer::cheer:

Yea all is well in OMM town, feeling good...girls are doing good and I have good friends like you. :grinjoint:

Much Aloha back at you.....and.....:peace:

Came by to see what's going on at OMM's pad and then I see the new photos! Whew! Nice photo essay OMM! The sure are getting plump and beautiful. You have the most exquisite taste in woman OMM!:Rasta:

Old Buddy go back a page or two to sisco's post. He found me an OldMedMam You'll love it.:Rasta:

Why thank you when it come to mj females yes! Others, well no use talking about them again.:cool:

Looking Good Old Man. ++++ but I can't looks a hella lot better than last.

It sure as hell does Wood I think a little of you has rubbed off on me.:grinjoint: Can't wait to see your monster grow after you have finished all the work you are doing to get ready. I wish you nothing but good things Bro. :cheer:

Haven't checked in for a while. BRAH!! The girls are looking beautiful and plump! :cheer:

Fine form OMM! I can't wait to see more!!

I hope all is well. Aloha. :passitleft:

All I can say is WOW!

Those plants look picture perfect. The colors and buds are really pleasing. Its gonna be a great harvest, both yield and quality.

So when do you think the harvest will be?

:goodjob:
:Rasta:

Old Buddy go back a page or two to sisco's post. He found me an OldMedMam You'll love it.:Rasta:

Why thank you when it come to mj females yes! Others, well no use talking about them again.:cool:

That's hilarious, great vid Sisco. OMM She looks a little old for ya in my opinion, besides, she'd smoke ya out of house and home!:Rasta:

Haven't checked in for a while. BRAH!! The girls are looking beautiful and plump! :cheer:

Fine form OMM! I can't wait to see more!!

I hope all is well. Aloha. :passitleft:

Thanks Bro,
Still rolling along!:grinjoint:

Aloha

All I can say is WOW!

Those plants look picture perfect. The colors and buds are really pleasing. Its gonna be a great harvest, both yield and quality.

So when do you think the harvest will be?

:goodjob:
:Rasta:

Thanks PaPa To be on the safe side I would say 40 to 50 days. I would love to say sooner, but I learned my lesson last grow.:smokin:
At this point I am a care taker and watcher.:grinjoint:

That's hilarious, great vid Sisco. OMM She looks a little old for ya in my opinion, besides, she'd smoke ya out of house and home!:Rasta:

Good morning my Freind;)

What's a couple of years? Companionship and something in common is more important at this stage. Toot!:yahoo: Growing and smoking together, Ahhhhhh:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom