OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

That makes me feel allot better...no leopard:grinjoint:

You get my email?

FPF (Fry) made a good suggestion about resizing on your journal. Think I will try a few his way. Feel sorry for groover, his new camera has an even larger book.:ganjamon:

OMM
A belated 420 greetings to you and all of your fine guests!

Flyer thanks for the info on pic resizing. It's a great help

OMM the roast of pigeon was superb!

Actually that guy, was as not big as he looked and blew himself out after a couple of days in another location. Premature ejaculation the damn kid!!!!:smokin: Just couldn't wait.:rofl::rofl:

You are the BEST OMM i just fell out of my chair laughing!!!:peacetwo::cool:

Hey OMM good morning :yahoo:
So i don't see your bud from a longgggggg timeeeee :rofl:
Is evrything ok there?? I'm sure the answer is yes. :grinjoint:
:peace:

Hi Super Pictures in an hour or so.:cheer: Going good, my friend!;)

Aloha to you too High

Actually I did spend the day with friends here on 420 and did smoke a few along the way:grinjoint:
If I have my way Buddy, we'll be friends forever

Aloha my good friend, I just took my bedtime dose :roorrip:.....still be lucky to sleep in a few hours...I have been pushing myself real hard lately managing my own sugar and pushing to see if I can drop my medicine completely and just manage with my diet and exercise...I think I can, so you know what, I can. I forgot how much will you can gain back when your pain is at bay at least some of the time during the day and your health and vigor are returning....amazing. And just how much it has changed my mood. I firmly believe it has saved my life. I now am planning on doing things I never imagined I would even want to again.

So forever is ok with me. ;)

You should check out my new setup...I am liking it so far as far as light coverage. A lot more foliage in bright light, and aggressive fan leaf removal will be stage 2 of Plan BIG BUDS....:smokin:

:peace: my friend.

OMM
A belated 420 greetings to you and all of your fine guests!

Flyer thanks for the info on pic resizing. It's a great help

OMM the roast of pigeon was superb!

And the same good 420 Day to you too, Woodsman:yahoo:

Ole Flyer helps a bunch on 420...lucky to have him:cheer:

That is good news on the pigeon. Told them, nothing but best for my friends.
Any cranberry sauce and dressing? :ganjamon:

Aloha my good friend, I just took my bedtime dose :roorrip:.....still be lucky to sleep in a few hours...I have been pushing myself real hard lately managing my own sugar and pushing to see if I can drop my medicine completely and just manage with my diet and exercise...I think I can, so you know what, I can. I forgot how much will you can gain back when your pain is at bay at least some of the time during the day and your health and vigor are returning....amazing. And just how much it has changed my mood. I firmly believe it has saved my life. I now am planning on doing things I never imagined I would even want to again.

So forever is ok with me. ;)

You should check out my new setup...I am liking it so far as far as light coverage. A lot more foliage in bright light, and aggressive fan leaf removal will be stage 2 of Plan BIG BUDS....:smokin:

:peace: my friend.

High that is amazing:cheer:
I am so proud of you my friend. You're re vegging your self!
If you ever need encouragement read FlyingPanFlyer's journal. I feel like jumping up and down for you. I am sending you my best good vibes to help your determination. Bet the wife loves it!

I'll be over in a few to check out your new setup.! Happy! Happy!

Aloha

Day 27 of Bloom

Here's the group shot. Do they look like they need watering?
I watered them yesterday, but they look ill to me.

grp.jpg

Kandy Kush :grinjoint:
kandy5.jpg

A Kandy cola:grinjoint:
kandycola.jpg

Heres' Lemon Skunk:grinjoint:
lemon8.jpg

Some Lemon Buds:grinjoint:
lemonbud1.jpg

The Great RockLock:grinjoint:
roclock.jpg

A RockLock Bud:grinjoint:
roclockbud.jpg

The beautiful Strawberry Haze....with a yellow leaf ? :smokin:
straw7.jpg

Strawberry Cola:grinjoint:
strawbudcola.jpg

Here's a few White Widow sprouts. Trying to find 2 new females to replace to two plants that are gone, so I'll have 6 again.:grinjoint:
new_gals.jpg

Sorry for the not too good pictures, didn't use a tripod today.:smokin:

Well, I'm worried now....they look kinda wilted like they need water. They all feel wet, but the airpots might be fooling me. Don't know what's with the Strawberry with her yellow leaves. I watered them 5 days ago with molasses
and watered them with pH'ed water yesterday.:smokin:

G'day mate. I'm still alive and still busy as hell before I go. New site has totally blown my mind. Happy 4/20 brah.:peace:

Hi groover I thought that's why I hadn't seen you Bro. Busy. Busy.

Happy 420 day to you too:cheer:

The new site is different alright. Still haven't figured out how to log out. Probably right in front of my nose again:smokin:

This wonderful body takes a small. Don't have to get me one Buddy, since the camera never got there. You'll need the money for the trip, so don't worry about it!:grinjoint:

Ehi OMM, your girls look amazing and i think those leaves are not a problem, just let her go how she's feeling.
All the palnts looks healty to me, but you know i've a special attraction for strawberry.
:peace: buddy, always glad can stay here.

Ehi OMM, your girls look amazing and i think those leaves are not a problem, just let her go how she's feeling.
All the palnts looks healty to me, but you know i've a special attraction for strawberry.
:peace: buddy, always glad can stay here.

Thank you Super I know you love that Strawberry, me too.:Rasta:

I'll figure it out, I hope! :grinjoint:

Damn Folks I'm getting senile quickly. Can't say I was high either!
Guess I can't get in a hurry either.
Every where in the pictures I just posted that I said RockLock, please substitute what it really is : Great White Shark. How's that for being a dumb ass!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way cool on the name. You did get the feeling right, very ancient/medieval. ;)

Actually that guy, was as not big as he looked and blew himself out after a couple of days in another location. Premature ejaculation the damn kid!!!!:smokin: Just couldn't wait.:rofl::rofl:

Rofl but he had very nice structure and density of the internodes as well as very profuse flowering ,,when I have crossed males outdoors that flowered and died very quickly I found the next generation of seeds turned out to be very quick flowering in fact I had one line of genetics that finished by early september which is really early for a outdoor crop in Ontario Canada I have usually had to wait til end up sept early october.

Back
Top Bottom