OldMedman Goes Indoors

Magic that sounds like a great system. Mine is a bit more wasteful, but I love not having to get water from somewhere else. It's so damned handy, I wonder how I lived without it.

Hope you are well OMM - the story gets more interesting by the minute. Nice job on keeping us glued. Oh and how is the Frisian Dew doing - getting even better as it cures? So glad you found a good keeper. Love it! I'm so happy that at least one of my Lucys is looking great. The other one will be fine too, I'm almost positive. Can't wait!!

Hey xlr8 ! ;)

Glad to see you out and about......that rocket of a journal you have keeps you hone allot, so I understand.:) Glad you have an RO system that saves you allot of work. See my comments above as to why I never have put one in. Just really not feasible for me. :smokin:

Frisian Dew is already A one hit quitter .:Namaste: She is in the jars for the long cure. I have some other stuff to smoke now, so gonna see just how good she will get. :love:

Glad your Lucy's are OK and are chugging on to being super smoke. You know I'll have one in the tent in part two of this grow.:love:

Glad you like the story! :high-five:

Your autos look like my girls outside that are just starting to flower. Well not exactly but for flower production it's close... I did a rookie mistake while attempting to supercrop my outdoor V-B and broke her main stalk. I hope she is OK :Namaste: I felt like shit b/c I broke the main branch of my baby but I put ductape around her and also a wooden stake in the ground{for support}. I don't think there is nothing ductape canit fix....lmao.... 2 years in and still making Rookie mistakes with my Girls, At times I want to kick Myself in the Azz!!!

I can Only Pray for buds like that Indoors :Namaste: Maybe if I get a HPS light then I can grow buds like that!

Good to see you L-1-U.

OH! Man a real super crop!. That's really too bad...but duct tape to the rescue. LOL! I've seen duct tape work for exactly that reason. Miracle stuff, it is. No grower can do without it. :Namaste: Buddy don't worry, there's not one us that don't put our foot in it sometime. :) You do good Buddy....don't kid yourself! :cheer:

:high-five:A Harvest day:high-five:

THsea and I had a good afternoon of trimming today !:cheer:

Here is the Sour Cream.

sourc133.JPG

scbox.JPG

Her wet weight was 133 grams. I thought she would be more, but I now have more than before!

The Blueberry!

bb322.JPG

bbbox.JPG

She came in at 322 grams wet.

Friday another will come down.....the Critical +. Only two more to go after that. :high-five:

The Story Continues.............RS and I make a plan!

After years of living with constant paranoia. We stopped and thought things over and decided to stop selling dope of any kind. We didn't want to deal with Christos Jr. any more and just wanted to be happy and enjoy our life without getting busted. Our bank account was fat enough. We would still deal with Johnny, there was not much danger in that and besides it was fun.

This was right after I made another run to Crete, so we had to get rid of that as soon as possible. I kept a couple of grams of hash in the house and that was that.
All these years RS and I had practiced on what to do if the Greek Police ever knocked on our door. I would stall them and she would put the hash in the pipe in the bathroom, that was for the exhaust for the dyer we didn't have. It would just plop out under the house. We practiced and practiced.

Now to get rid of the stuff from Crete. I was ready to sell it at cost, just to get rid of it. Since I was coming home every night we would have some real quite time together. Just the thought of no more running to the window to see whose car just pulled up. Some of you know that feeling, I'm sure. It was coming to an end finally.
:Namaste:

The Story Continues.........Just something I for got to mention.

Months had actually past before RS and I made our plan. I want to update you on Ken. He finally was released from the hospital. He was still really messed up.
Mainly his thinking, he seemed confused all the time. I was glad to give him a bit of hash, but I wouldn't sell him anything from Crete....in my eyes that was one thing he did not need. He got really mad and quit talking to RS and I. Later I found out how mad he was. :smokin:

EC is Electrical Conductivity I believe....measure of metallic particles in the water?

Thanks GT :) I don't know how to even check that? Never entered my mind. Getting too old I guess. :high-five:

OMM, this has turned out to be quite some adventure huh!? Not the story, but the indoor grow!! You've done incredible! I need to get a bigger scale(when I said that in my early 20's it was a bad thing) But I wish I could take pics of my haul while on the scale! My scale is only 100G, and it is from my younger, more reckless days. Glad those times are over, and glad to be here sharing this chapter of my life with you all!! Sorry, Ol Stinky gets me feeling a bit talkative sometimes....Much love and respect OMM!!

Thanks GT :) I don't know how to even check that? Never entered my mind. Getting too old I guess. :high-five:

OMM, the EC Meter is similar to a TDS meter (Total Dissolved Solids which gives PPM's) but gives measurements in different units. Both are ways of measuring the levels of nutes in your water.

My guess is, as a long-time soil grower, you're probably just mixing up batches of nutes and not really measuring EC or TDS (probably never needed to...just read the plants!), but a TDS/EC meter is kind of a "must have" in hydro.

Sweet looking harvest, I bet it smells great in there.. I've never had Blueberry but I bet its great. Congrats on the fine harvest :high-five:

Hey Sisco! ;)

I haven't tried the Blueberry, so it's a first for me too. Gonna let her dry for while before I sample her.

We walked through Jo's room taking the pots out and Jo said "What's that awful smell ?" Guess it did smell Buddy...we didn't even notice. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom