OldMedman Goes Indoors

I had a flood this morning because of a loose hose on my system. Im putting the blame on your journal... It distracted me during the rez change last night... Ahhhh but i cant stay mad at this great read!

I had a flood this morning because of a loose hose on my system. Im putting the blame on your journal... It distracted me during the rez change last night... Ahhhh but i cant stay mad at this great read!

Sorry Magic beans. :smokin:

You sure your names not is Jo....She blames me for everything. :popcorn:

Sorry Magic beans. :smokin:

You sure your names not is Jo....She blames me for everything. :popcorn:

OMM, Don't feel bad about Jo blaming you! I'm quite sure, if everything wasn't your fault, she wouldn't blame you! :rofl:

OMM, Don't feel bad about Jo blaming you! I'm quite sure, if everything wasn't your fault, she wouldn't blame you! :rofl:

Amen Brother no doubt about it....she just left the room....the dogs next door are barking, it's too hot, the other neighbor trimmed his hedge too low, why do we have a Chinese Mail Man ? Doesn't the traffic ever stop on our street?
Boom boxes should be illegal! The high school kids don't wear enough clothes.
You get the idea!!!!:lot-o-toke: HELP!:loopy::loopy:

Amen Brother no doubt about it....she just left the room....the dogs next door are barking, it's too hot, the other neighbor trimmed his hedge too low, why do we have a Chinese Mail Man ? Doesn't the traffic ever stop on our street?
Boom boxes should be illegal! The high school kids don't wear enough clothes.
You get the idea!!!!:lot-o-toke: HELP!:loopy::loopy:

And then they wonder why we medicate! :tokin:

A Mixed Picture Update

The Autos

DSCN30951.JPG

DSCN3099.JPG

DSCN31001.JPG

DSCN3102.JPG

DSCN3103.JPG

DSCN3105.JPG

The Tent

bbul.JPG

black.JPG

Chopping one tomorrow!

:cheer:

The end of up date.

Great update buddy!!! And you had me spittin sweet tea on the conversation with Mr K!!! Just hold her once in awhile and tell her everything is OK and she will know it too...

Great update buddy!!! And you had me spittin sweet tea on the conversation with Mr K!!! Just hold her once in awhile and tell her everything is OK and she will know it too...

I do! I do! GT:love:

But I don't do that right either! :smokin::smokin:

The story continues.............RS Blames Me !

As you've probably realized by now, I've always been one those people that can walk up to a stranger and start a conversation. RS hated that part of me and finally she blew her top at me. Remember this is the woman that told me more than once that she would never join a club that would allow her to be member. No joke.

She was just throwing a fit..."No one likes me, They all like you!" . Lets face it , her parents spoiled hell out her and so did I. What ever she wanted she got. Furs, boots, a trip, what ever. The only person, besides me that she liked was Barbie.

We would go to parties or whatever and she just didn't talk to people unless they asked her a question. Otherwise she just sat there. No social skills at all.

So we had a conversation about making friends. I asked her if when she saw someone, did she ever ask how they were doing or complement then in some way? You know..."Wow I love that blouse!", "Your hair looks great!".
In her brilliance, she would say I don't like anyone, why would do that?
Oh! Boy! So, this was a dialog we would go through allot. She really just didn't get it.

In fact, if she felt that if someone was doing something wrong...she would try to get me to put them in their place, by them chewing them out. Of course I would never do that. I'm quite sure she built up allot of resentment against me for that. Talking to her was no use. But I tried.

It was getting close to our last year there, so I put in for an extension and it was approved....we had another year to go. She was all for it, because she loved Greece. She loved the islands and the general feel of Greece. She was woman of many moods.....actually too many. This was the woman I loved and I kept think she would grow out of all this nonsense. Yep, and cows can fly.

The story continues................Disaster Strikes!

I was on duty in the comm center and the buzzer sounded by the message window. I opened it up and there was the First Sargent standing there with a big smile on his face. He said "Congratulations you made E-6!". I actually asked him if he could postpone it, like an idiot. He looked at me like I was crazy. Never mind I said, smiled and took my promotion orders and closed the window.
I had too much rank now to work in the comm center!
No more Yacht, no more two weeks off! No nothing!!!!

The next day I was in the real Army again. Running 5 miles a day, working 9 to five or whatever they wanted. A real disaster. Poor me!

UGH, sounds like you had to get you're soft manicured hands all dirty again..lol I was thinking of a song "moody blues" when you talked about RS. lol

You take care my man :adore:
Sisco, funny you mention songs. I heard Warren Zevon's "Lawyers Guns and Money" the other day and immediately thought of OMM.

Back
Top Bottom