DSCN30792.JPG

DSCN30803.JPG

DSCN30821.JPG

DSCN30842.JPG

DSCN30861.JPG

DSCN30882.JPG

DSCN30911.JPG

DSCN3093.JPG

They are all about 14" tall now. Still no water added. ;)

These are some beautiful plants. Got to find a new place for them...I need this closet to veg some big girls. What to do?

End of update. :love:

LED's???? :high-five:

I knew that would get your attention Mr. Krip! :circle-of-love:
Just for you, I pulled out my 90W UFO. I'm still juggling my lights in there. Going to have to DYI something soon for the CFLs. The closet doesn't lend it's self to side lighting very well. I may yet use the whole room like I did with Lucy. Maybe that's what I will do.

I do want to veg some big girls for an experiment in my next grow. I'm not sure the big girls would like the light cycle that the autos are on. 14/10. What do you think? :morenutes:

Just for you, I pulled out my 90W UFO. I'm still juggling my lights in there. Going to have to DYI something soon for the CFLs. The closet doesn't lend it's self to side lighting very well. I may yet use the whole room like I did with Lucy. Maybe that's what I will do.

I do want to veg some big girls for an experiment in my next grow. I'm not sure the big girls would like the light cycle that the autos are on. 14/10. What do you think? :morenutes:

Remember: Auto 's do great on veg light cycles, this is key for them to produce big, and the quality as well...

Wow...if you told me a year ago I'd see OMM growing indoors under a UFO...well...let's just say I'd need a LOT of convincing! :)

I think you should bump the autos up to 18/6 and veg them with the big girls. The autos can take 20+ hours of light so 18/6 should be fine! :goodjob:

Hey Sisco! ;)

The Autos have a strange optimum light cycle of 14/10. Not sure that would be good for regular veg. I like to veg 24/0. I've asked Mr. Krip what he thinks of it.
I'm kind of stubborn about changes. :cheer:

Yeayou just keep coming with surprises dont you... What type of lights are those? Looking good btw...

Hi Magic! ;)

That's and old 90w UFO and a couple of CFLs. I hooked it up just to mess with Mr, Krip. :rofl: Dang it, he still takes better pictures than I do. :yummy:

By the way folks

My Buddy THsea Called me today and he wasn't feeling to good. He's feeling better now. I was really starting to worry.

Oh! And by the way....he took the trim of the Frisen Dew.....He vaped a popcorn bud and it hit him the same way....some of the best he had ever smoked. He smokes many varieties and so he knows about strength in different plants. She's the new Champ as far as I am concerned. :circle-of-love:

Happy Friday OMM ;)
They do look good and why is it that they don't need water?
Also, do autos come in Fem or do you have to wait and see like with reg seeds?
They do look really good btw.

Good luck to all those in the path of Irene! I am one of them, but are prepared best we can anyways...
:peace: to ALL!!

Back
Top Bottom