OldMedman Goes Indoors

That's it Buddy!:thumb:
Just walk on by.
Those colas just get bigger and better. I can't believe my good fortune. It's a race between the Blueberry and the Critical+ on who finishes first.

I'll be looking for the journal......your journals are always fun and informative. :thumb:

My money's on the Critical+! :cheer:

Man if those are your indoor plants, i dont even wanna see what your outdoor plants looked like! Those are chunkadelic!!

Thanks Magic beans.:)

Truthfully I'm stoked about them too.I need a good harvest, it would sure help.

Yep, I loved the outdoors, but it became unsafe. Very unsettling to be ripped off. :whoa::whoa:

Thanks for looking in Buddy. :peace:

Second Smoke Test of Frisen Dew.

I never thought that I would find a new Champion Strain, but I have. Sorry Lucy your still my girl. :love:

I'm smoking her right now so I'll describe her high.

First Vape hit....wham, very quickly your high and a nice warm feeling of safety comes over you. A warm fuzzy if you will. It's not debilitating at all and you can do what ever you want.
I like the second hit, it's psychedelic, colors and shades just glow.
Her taste is sweet and spicy to me, your experience my vary.

Get some seeds people !:yummy:

Those are some mighty fine ladies you have there OMM those gals all done up lookin so fine reminds me of my first house off ill repute .Wow that was fun HHHHHMMMMMMM hopen the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

Just wanted to hey Pop's and take a look at your pic's. Looks like you are doing pretty good inside. Now you just need to find a production plant, fast with good yield. I have faith you'll do better in the next grow and better the next after that. We all are learning to grow. We all can always learn.
Hey another year or so and you can always flip a plant out back and maybe them punks will have forgotten all about you as a grower. TC Pop's and call whenever ya want to Keepem Green

Your right of course, so lets just continue being the best there is.

what drama did I miss this time??
Are more of my friends gone again?
raining like the hammers of Hell here now
Stupid hurricane.
The bulk of it missed
Damn it's big though
Lizards in the dining room, boat in the drive, furniture in the pool
Stupid hurricane
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
There's an up side to everything kiddies
:surf::surf::surf::surf:
My leg and back muscles are so spent....I can barely walk
***Can't fucking wait for sunup***
:peacetwo:

Those are some mighty fine ladies you have there OMM those gals all done up lookin so fine reminds me of my first house off ill repute .Wow that was fun HHHHHMMMMMMM hopen the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

There is a house in New Orleans.....many a poor boy.........You know the rest!:love:
Sounded like fun.:love:

Best to you too Buddy. :thumb:

Dew seeds came from where? I may have to give them a shot in the future.

Hey Sisco ! ;)

Right now both the big Attitude and Single Seeds have em in stock....I just checked. :yummy:

Just wanted to hey Pop's and take a look at your pic's. Looks like you are doing pretty good inside. Now you just need to find a production plant, fast with good yield. I have faith you'll do better in the next grow and better the next after that. We all are learning to grow. We all can always learn.
Hey another year or so and you can always flip a plant out back and maybe them punks will have forgotten all about you as a grower. TC Pop's and call whenever ya want to Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! :thumb:
Man I sure can't complain about the indoors.
About the outside...ya never know....we have neighbors all around again and have talked with them about it. We will see. :popcorn:
Just left you a message Buddy! You keep em green too! :yummy:

what drama did I miss this time??
Are more of my friends gone again?
raining like the hammers of Hell here now
Stupid hurricane.
The bulk of it missed
Damn it's big though
Lizards in the dining room, boat in the drive, furniture in the pool
Stupid hurricane
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
There's an up side to everything kiddies
:surf::surf::surf::surf:
My leg and back muscles are so spent....I can barely walk
***Can't fucking wait for sunup***
:peacetwo:

Chopper it sounds like your in a drama yourself Buddy!
Doesn't sound like it missed you very much. Keep your head up Brother.

We almost Lost Siscokid......but it's alright now.:love:

Glad your alive Buddy.:cheer:

Man I swear, I've had to catch up before, but I just had to go back 6 pages! And I'm still a bit confused! I mean, I get the gist of it, but not sure about some of it.....I wake up ion the morning and "like" people's posts from my phone, or skim with the laptop, but I could swear I was here reading just yesterday and didn't see ANY of this drama going on, still cant find a few posts that were quoted??
Oh well, sorry to bring it back up, as it seems the fire was put out before I knew it was lit!!:thumb:
Good job 420, and welcome back to those who were gone for a minute!?

OMM, your allstar lineup is still lookin great! Cant wait to see the numbers, and smoke report on the Blueberry!! I've got a variation of her, BlueberryGum, on its way.....supposedly!

Man I swear, I've had to catch up before, but I just had to go back 6 pages! And I'm still a bit confused! I mean, I get the gist of it, but not sure about some of it.....I wake up ion the morning and "like" people's posts from my phone, or skim with the laptop, but I could swear I was here reading just yesterday and didn't see ANY of this drama going on, still cant find a few posts that were quoted??
Oh well, sorry to bring it back up, as it seems the fire was put out before I knew it was lit!!:thumb:
Good job 420, and welcome back to those who were gone for a minute!?

OMM, your allstar lineup is still lookin great! Cant wait to see the numbers, and smoke report on the Blueberry!! I've got a variation of her, BlueberryGum, on its way.....supposedly!

Hey Quix!
Like a flash sometimes......all good though.....everything is back to normal!
You summed it up....gone for minute and back again. All good now. :love:

Back
Top Bottom