OldMedman Goes Indoors

:circle-of-love:LOVE IT!!:circle-of-love:

Hey, OMM... I tried to go to Siscokid's hempy journal this morning... I had subscribed to it and now it's not in my subscriptions... and I went to visit it from the link he left in your journal (bottom of page 77 in OMM journal)... but it said I didn't have access.

WHERE IS SISCO???? I JUST FOUND HIM AND NOW I LOST HIM!!!!

Any thoughts? I see his last post to you on 8/21 post #1363 on page 91 of your journal... What's going on????

I'm gonna give a shout out to him here...

SISCO!!!!!!
WHERE ARE YOU HONEY?????

OMM - HELP ME FIND HIM PLEASE???

:love::love::love::love::love:LUVIES!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Granny
Girl I am afraid he has been banned. There are some idiots attacking our beloved 420. They pose as our members and post hateful messages about us on another site. They sound like our members, but they are not. It's disgusting that someone would be so spiteful to do things like this. I am sure 420 is trying to stop this idiocy. So Sisco might be back. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. OMM Love you girl!

I hope not! Who would spoof a 420 account to post on another site? I've heard that the other sites are dubious at best and will do what they can to recruit members from here and to discredit 420. I hope the Admins can get him back quickly.

That's a good question stevehman.:smokin: They can attack any of us and all of us. Just think of all the trouble it's causing our staff. What causes a person to be so spiteful? They just need to get over it..what ever set them to the path they are on. Human beings can be so nasty sometimes. Crap! :smokin:

WOW!!!! What a story OMM i would buy the book that blows my mind that other web sites would encourage some one to come over to there site i must be naive Ive been to some of them other sites and they are junk they don't try to help you they make you feel stupid and there way is the only way I think the 420 community is the cream of the crop people really try to help you without disrespecting you well i better hush and wait for the next chapter in the life of OMM :peacetwo:

Hey papatater :thumb:

Glad you are enjoying the story my friend. ;) I haven't visited another site for years...why bother when we have 420. The best of the best. Your so right...the cream of the crop.I have to admit, that if someone impersonated me and I got kicked off of 420, I would be crushed. I would not go to another site, I would just quit and grow my girls by myself. Wish the bastards would just leave us alone. :ganjamon:

Hey there OMM! Had to stop by and pay my respects. :adore: Like the others here I too find your stories, insight and knowledge, astounding! I just wish i had more time to hang. I'm constantly amazed at the posters on this site. The stories and people are fascinating. Anyway, I won't clutter your journal with a bunch of blather, just want to say keep on smiling, I get the positive vibes from here!

:peacetwo:

Macgyverup you could never clutter up my Journal ! ;)You bring allot to the 420 table. Your one of those guys that amaze us too. You bring those good vibes also! :Namaste:

OMM, my friend, I think you may know my dad, some of this story is sounding familiar, kinda, gotta speak with him more and will PM you if so. He has some REALLY wild stories too, gotta ask if I can post the one about J. Buffet, a suitcase, and the 50 gallon drums, you will love that one too...

Hay GT !:clap::clap:

Your father isn't named John is he? I had a good buddy that was from somewhere in Dixie. I lost touch with him long ago. Has he been married before?
Did he ever have a Hawaiian girl friend overseas? Hope he gives you the OK to tell some of his stories. I would love to hear them. :cheer:

And Mr. Medman, if you dont mind me asking, how long have you been growing for? Im sure youve mentioned it many times to many people in your years here so sorry for the repeat.

Welcome Magic Beans ! Good to see you in here looking around. :welcome: Thanks for the good words. ;)

I have been growing almost 4 years now. I learned every thing I know from right here at 420. Each grow is an improvement over the last...thank goodness.:yummy: I still learn all the time.....the folks on 420 tell me when I'm blowing it........another Thank Goodness! That's what is so great about 420, we take care of each other.

Hope you plan on starting journal....you'll find out that you have many friends ready to help. If not keep reading and you'll get the bug. :circle-of-love:

Cool, I was like what??? This site gave me a great group of people to share a huge peice of my life... I could live with just lurking but nothing like shooting some jokes at ya' and even throwing a few pieces of advice from things I've learned mostly by reading others journals.. we're all human and mistakes are the best things to learn by and you know that I've made many.

Hope to get a reply soon from our 420 staff and clear things up. Take care OMM and keep up the great stories and work. TTFN!

Ripped, sorry to hear that Bro, but if it makes you feel any better, I was banned last week and I'm here now! :)

You'll find the 420 staff is very understanding and great to work with. It may take them a couple of days to respond, but I can tell you with confidence that if you work with them in good faith, they'll do what they can to help!

:goodluck:

Cool, I was like what??? This site gave me a great group of people to share a huge peice of my life... I could live with just lurking but nothing like shooting some jokes at ya' and even throwing a few pieces of advice from things I've learned mostly by reading others journals.. we're all human and mistakes are the best things to learn by and you know that I've made many.

Hope to get a reply soon from our 420 staff and clear things up. Take care OMM and keep up the great stories and work. TTFN!

Yeah Buddy Someone has done the same thing to you as they did to Mr. Krip. Some one is Impersonating you on another site and writing bad stuff about 420. Lost your email or I would have written you, Brother. :love:

what the heck is goin on??? need to nip this in the bud before them scoundrels hurt anymore of our family here!!! I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU MY FRIENDS!!! any ideas???

Hay GT !:clap::clap:

Your father isn't named John is he? I had a good buddy that was from somewhere in Dixie. I lost touch with him long ago. Has he been married before?
Did he ever have a Hawaiian girl friend overseas? Hope he gives you the OK to tell some of his stories. I would love to hear them. :cheer:

No my friend, not john, yes he was married before my mother in the early 70s, has traveled ALOT to Hawaii, but what stuck out to me was the Egyptian woman...did you part ways in a negative situation? I cant divulge much per his request, and not to involve any of his old contacts....I have experiences too though....

Let it be known this is THE ONLY forum I even go on other than my facebook which I check maybe once a month. LOL, can't stay away from my family here at 420!!!!:circle-of-love:

Welcome Magic Beans ! Good to see you in here looking around. :welcome: Thanks for the good words. ;)

I have been growing almost 4 years now. I learned every thing I know from right here at 420. Each grow is an improvement over the last...thank goodness.:yummy: I still learn all the time.....the folks on 420 tell me when I'm blowing it........another Thank Goodness! That's what is so great about 420, we take care of each other.

Hope you plan on starting journal....you'll find out that you have many friends ready to help. If not keep reading and you'll get the bug. :circle-of-love:

Lol i already have started a journal. It began mid july. Take a look in my sig. It was actually the main reason i joined, to start journaling. I actually had been posting here and there on other sites, but when i saw how dedicated, helpful, and representing the members here at 420 are, i made the switch. No other site has anything on 420. So you havent read any books on growing? You just came to this site and started reading and got-er-done eh? Kudos. I would have suggestedacouple good books if i thought you might learn something new. Well i mean you never know. If you have the time a couple good ones are the cannabis grow bible by greg green and the marijuana growers handbook by ed rosenthal. Who knows maybeyouve already read those as well.

You make me so jealous. I wish ihad a place in Hawaii. I'd have some nice outdoor sativas :) :)

Anyways ill be looking forward to the next journal hopefully comingsoon!

Let it be known this is THE ONLY forum I even go on other than my facebook which I check maybe once a month. LOL, can't stay away from my family here at 420!!!!:circle-of-love:

Hey GT! :thumb:

I hear that...theres no place like home...420, :circle-of-love:

About your father......if it was him...I never leave on a sour note, no matter what. Heck I would like to hear your stories. ;)

Lol i already have started a journal. It began mid july. Take a look in my sig. It was actually the main reason i joined, to start journaling. I actually had been posting here and there on other sites, but when i saw how dedicated, helpful, and representing the members here at 420 are, i made the switch. No other site has anything on 420. So you havent read any books on growing? You just came to this site and started reading and got-er-done eh? Kudos. I would have suggestedacouple good books if i thought you might learn something new. Well i mean you never know. If you have the time a couple good ones are the cannabis grow bible by greg green and the marijuana growers handbook by ed rosenthal. Who knows maybeyouve already read those as well.

You make me so jealous. I wish ihad a place in Hawaii. I'd have some nice outdoor sativas :) :)

Anyways ill be looking forward to the next journal hopefully comingsoon!

You sure do have a Journal !!! A nice one too! :cheer: Those books have passed through my hands at one time or another. :popcorn: My journals are fitted to what I can do physically. I do things slow and as easy as possible, so I'm pretty happy about things, C U Soon, :thumb:

Hi OMM -

I haven't seen THSea, hope all is well with him...

Hoping things are sorted out with old friends and account issues - crazy how things are happening lately.

Hope you are well and Jo is comfortable and as well as can be.

told me once about an egytian woman he met somewhere in Europe that he got certain things from, and she got real bad off on something and robbed a bunch of her clients, including him, he said it was a real shock, and suspected she got i a pinch owing to some nasty individuals....probably coincidence but he did live a wild life...he was even hired to show The Duke around while filming The Green Berrets.....

Back
Top Bottom