OldMedman Goes Indoors

told me once about an egytian woman he met somewhere in Europe that he got certain things from, and she got real bad off on something and robbed a bunch of her clients, including him, he said it was a real shock, and suspected she got i a pinch owing to some nasty individuals....probably coincidence but he did live a wild life...he was even hired to show The Duke around while filming The Green Berrets.....

HI GT :thumb:

Of course...I don't think it was my Egyptian lady, but you never know.....never front anyone anyway. Just bad business.
Your Dad sounds like one bad dude....teaching John how to be bad!. :rofl:
That's just too funny! :cheer:

Hi OMM -

I haven't seen THSea, hope all is well with him...

Hoping things are sorted out with old friends and account issues - crazy how things are happening lately.

Hope you are well and Jo is comfortable and as well as can be.

Hi Buddy. ;)

THsea left here last Thursday evening and I haven't heard from him at all.
We are on the phone usually one or two times a day. He has a pretty bad disease...so it maybe that. I've called every number I had for him and no luck.
More worry! Hopefully he will pop up. His step dad is not so good either...he's taking care of him too.
Jo and I are managing and hug allot. Thanks Buddy. :thanks:

Hi Mr. Krip
;)

Now that is good news! I knew it wasn't him just not in his character!

I was so stressed today....I did my usual and went to bed. My way of dealing with things. Nice new out look now!

Yea ! Sisco! :party:

Looks like THSea logged in yesterday brother, hopefully he's okay, try to think positive. The paranoia from these harassment attacks we are under, is getting the best of you, as it has all of us. Luckily, we have finally figured out a way to end this crazy nonsense once and for all and will be posting a letter of explanation for everyone in the next few days. I can assure you he has not been caught in the cross fire from the recent drama. Sending you and everyone here, all my love and positive energy through the Universe. :Namaste:

So what do you have planned next, Medman? And do you plan on going ouside again?

Sorry....top secret...I like to surprise people! My little way of having fun. ;) Juggling now to get it all ready....now if these girls would cooperate and finish! :ganjamon:

Remember I'm the oldest old fart on here..so folks put up with my nuttiness. :hug::hug:

Looks like THSea logged in yesterday brother, hopefully he's okay, try to think positive. The paranoia from these harassment attacks we are under, is getting the best of you, as it has all of us. Luckily, we have finally figured out a way to end this crazy nonsense once and for all and will be posting a letter of explanation for everyone in the next few days. I can assure you he has not been caught in the cross fire from the recent drama. Sending you and everyone here, all my love and positive energy through the Universe. :Namaste:

Well, Thank you Boss!:thanks:

Your right I was stressing big time and many others too! What a relief! I knew you and the staff would deal with it. Just a matter of time. I won't go into all the things about someone or many someones who would try to do this to us. Much gratitude my friend. :love:

I am totally in the dark about whats going on. Im looking forward to this letter. All that talk just sounds spooky...

:amen: Just plain spooky. Some nuts, trying to screw us all up. :smokin:

Nothing spooky brother, no need to feed the paranoia machine any more. We've just been dealing with a bunch of banned members and ex-disgruntled staff who teamed up together at another site and have launched a year long war on us, trying to destroy our mission and credibility by recruiting all of our contest winners, top growers, staff, sponsors, etc. This insane psychological war, has taken up all of our time and energy for over a year now and we're just coming to the end of a very long, drawn out process on trying to figure out ways for it to stop. Please carry on with the mission and your conversations and we'll be posting the data for everyone within a week hopefully. We love you guys just as much, if not more than you love us, we're all in this together and this too shall pass. We thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Nothing spooky brother, no need to feed the paranoia machine any more. We've just been dealing with a bunch of banned members and ex-disgruntled staff who teamed up together at another site and have launched a year long war on us, trying to destroy our mission and credibility by recruiting all of our contest winners, top growers, staff, sponsors, etc. This insane psychological war, has taken up all of our time and energy for over a year now and we're just coming to the end of a very long, drawn out process on trying to figure out ways for it to stop. Please carry on with the mission and your conversations and we'll be posting the data for everyone within a week hopefully. We love you guys just as much, if not more than you love us, we're all in this together and this too shall pass. We thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Your right of course, so lets just continue being the best there is.

Your right of course, so lets just continue being the best there is.

Good morning all! I have read about the on going drama and well damn... but I agree with omm so... omm what do you have left in the flr room and what are the time frames do you think for the chop chop :thanks:
can't wait for the continuing story and PICS!!!
:peace: to all here at 420!!

Hi All.....A Short Picture Update.

These are just some quick shots, so you can see what's happening. Nothing much really......just ripening a bit more is all. Two of these girls should be ready sometime next week. The others....when ready.

DSCN30691.JPG

DSCN30701.JPG

DSCN30752.JPG

DSCN30772.JPG

They are getting there.....:morenutes:

Good morning all! I have read about the on going drama and well damn... but I agree with omm so... omm what do you have left in the flr room and what are the time frames do you think for the chop chop :thanks:
can't wait for the continuing story and PICS!!!
:peace: to all here at 420!!

High MS. ;)

No sooner said than done....:high-five: My estimates too.

Still in there:

Kandy Kush
Bubblelicious
Sour Cream
Blueberry
Critical +
Wild Thai

a few aches and pains too.:Namaste:

It's awful to have a "war" on both the law side and our communities. I learned a long time ago when I had friends from two different gangs not to get in the middle of it. Just mind my own business.

Those colas are looking fabulous Uncle O. I'm stoked flor you! So which one is coming down next? I forget things easily..

Granny420 Don't worry be happy! I'm a starting a new journal now and will be putting the link in my signature. Take care my lovely lady and see you soon.

It's awful to have a "war" on both the law side and our communities. I learned a long time ago when I had friends from two different gangs not to get in the middle of it. Just mind my own business.

Those colas are looking fabulous Uncle O. I'm stoked flor you! So which one is coming down next? I forget things easily..

Granny420 Don't worry be happy! I'm a starting a new journal now and will be putting the link in my signature. Take care my lovely lady and see you soon.

That's it Buddy!:thumb:
Just walk on by.
Those colas just get bigger and better. I can't believe my good fortune. It's a race between the Blueberry and the Critical+ on who finishes first.

I'll be looking for the journal......your journals are always fun and informative. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom