OldMedman Goes Indoors

HI OMM!!:) I was feeling like I missed something over here, I was right! I didnt see that you had chopped the DEW! Congrats on the first chop from the tent! Or did I miss one before this??

At any rate, they all are looking great, Hows my bluberry doing?

Hey Quix. :)

No, the Dew is the only one so far. I'll try to get up some pictures late tonight/early morning. The blue berry is nothing but buds now....very few leaves. They should all be down soon. Then a big clean up inside the tent and load it up again, hopefully with more control this time. :)

Good to see you! :thumb:

looking great my friend....next grow should be more like clockwork since you solved the issues this round, and I have confidence in your abilities as do many others here !!!!

looking great my friend....next grow should be more like clockwork since you solved the issues this round, and I have confidence in your abilities as do many others here !!!!

Well Thanks GT :thumb:

I'm still debating with myself what the next one's going to be like. The main thing is to have more control of the girls as for as height and numbers. I have another few surprises too. Just working out the ideas now.

Pictures coming in a few minutes......

:thumb:Do the Dew...lol remember that? Anyways wanted to jump on after a day of "back to school" shopping to say hello and congrats to you and congrats to THsea for getting to spend time with you and those buds!

Always a great time here at OMM's house.:love:

Hey there Sisco! :)

I have seen kids on the way and the way back from school....that's how I know school has started. ;) Last time I bought back to school stuff was when one of my grand kids lived with us.......guess that was along time ago...he's a fireman now. :high-five:

THsea was a great help and lots of fun too! We will be doing it again sometime this week. Chop!

Do the Dew! :love:

Naw, this was a tractor...mini erector I guess...not like when I was a kid...or you for that matter, my father said they were some humonguss ones then.

Another Picture update....this is part 1

Day 64 of Bloom

These are all of the BlueBerry

bb60.JPG

bb216.JPG

bb313.JPG

bb410.JPG

bb510.JPG

bb64.JPG

These are of the Bubblelicious

bubl2.JPG

bubl3.JPG

Last but not least are the Autos...Day 30......They have not been watered since being re potted!

autos2.JPG

To be Continued.....

Hi OMM!

Wow - blueberry looks like a bud factory. Those autos look as healthy as can be! :high-five:

Hi xlr8 ! ;)

She's very close.....sometime this week....can't wait!

She should be easy to trim...no leaves. :thumb:

The autos are blowing me away.......they haven't had water for almost two weeks!

Naw, this was a tractor...mini erector I guess...not like when I was a kid...or you for that matter, my father said they were some humonguss ones then.

Yep, my adopted Dad, bless him. Had someone build a Ferris Wheel for me. I was bummed out ...I wanted to build it! :smokin:

OMM, have you been reading that book on photography ? Those are great pics!!
And you sound like my son, lol, must admit I got carried away for a minute though and was building too fast...hehe

OMM, have you been reading that book on photography ? Those are great pics!!
And you sound like my son, lol, must admit I got carried away for a minute though and was building too fast...hehe

Hi GT :high-five:

No haven't read it yet...that's why they all look the same. ;)

Some times Dads get in the way..in the name of love. :love:

Inherited one from my Dad's childhood. Was in a red, METAL, toolbox/suitcase. Weighed maybe 20lbs with electric motors and all sorts of pulleys and gears.
Sadly I gave it to my kids to play with, and it ended up spread across a 300 acre horse farm
I think kids were smarter in the twenties and thirties. Better educated for sure

I remember the red metal box too.....no idea where it went. I hate seeing my kids plastic crap. Looking good OMM.

Back
Top Bottom