OldMedman Goes Indoors

That sounds great MS
:)

Can I ask a big favor of you? Could you post some pictures of your arrays?
Goshawk would be much better off by seeing yours.
Sorry to say I am not near as scientific as you are.......I just pile them in for a lumen total. In my first grow I had a 3x2x5 grow box with 40,000 lumens. Worked really well. Well, it was a bit warm in there! :yummy:
If it's too much trouble I understand. :yummy:

Not a problem and here you go.
This first one is a (12) site array, if anyone wants more detailed pics and dimensions just let me know.
2011-08-05_06-45-29_727.jpg

Here is the (16) site array, it is basically 2 (8) sites put together:
2011-08-05_06-46-14_332.jpg

The cleats were 1.25ea and the y adapters were 2.25 and the lights were on sale for 1.50 for 4 so I stocked up. so thats some pretty good lumens on the cheap...
The really nice part is you can take them apart and reconfigure them for your space.
:peace:

Hi OMM!

Blueberry coming down? Mine only had the blueberry flavor for a little while, near the beginning. It still tasted good after that, but it didn't keep it forever. The funny thing is, I noticed it more on the inhale than the exhale if that makes sense. Your autos are sure looking good! Making some progress fast - hope these go great for you. Exciting that chop time is coming! :high-five:

Oh, and if you get time, I started a new journal - feel free to pop in when you get a moment (that goes for anyone here who is interested!):

Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Take care my friend! :)

Hi Buddy. :) I have a sample of the Blueberry for THsea to try to see if we agree if it's her time or not. We are also going to use a Cyclops to check every plant's trichs. To be very sure they are ready. Not the time to make mistakes. :surf:

THsea will have to do the taste test....I can't taste a thing.:smokin:

I like your new Journal! :thumb:

Not a problem and here you go.
This first one is a (12) site array, if anyone wants more detailed pics and dimensions just let me know.
2011-08-05_06-45-29_727.jpg

Here is the (16) site array, it is basically 2 (8) sites put together:
2011-08-05_06-46-14_332.jpg

The cleats were 1.25ea and the y adapters were 2.25 and the lights were on sale for 1.50 for 4 so I stocked up. so thats some pretty good lumens on the cheap...
The really nice part is you can take them apart and reconfigure them for your space.
:peace:

WoW! MS! :yahoo:

Thank you so much! :yahoo:

All the details too! I might give that a try myself. :)

Truly appreciate your trouble! :thanks:

Hey OMM,

It's been a few days again, wow, so much to catch up on...the girls look sooo yummy. :yummy: Great pics. Happy Harvest. A big HIGH to THsea, it's great that he helps you. Although I don't know anyone here who wouldn't volunteer for the job. :yahoo:

How's the hand/finger? You haven't said lately...and what's was up with the breathing? I missed it ...and Jo, hope she's doing good. You haven't posted about her heart that I have seen, is she ok? I think the "read first unread" link makes me miss a page of two sometimes...or maybe it's just my bad memory, but I have to go back a couple pages 'cause I've missed stuff

Absolutely love the stories, keep 'em coming. What a life...Everybody has a tale to tell and yours are really good.

The autos...I didn't know what they where. Mr Krip, thanks so much for the detailed and useful info.

+reps to Msquared, nice DIY.

OMM, everything is looking very nice. How is the Twilight doing? I will be putting mine into the tent this weekend to see if I can get them to flower indoors. I'm also interested in the autos, I've been tempted to try them but the lower yield has been the reason I haven't. If I do my 12/12 from clone I have about the same time to harvest as an auto would. But I'm game for anything.

OMM, everything is looking very nice. How is the Twilight doing? I will be putting mine into the tent this weekend to see if I can get them to flower indoors. I'm also interested in the autos, I've been tempted to try them but the lower yield has been the reason I haven't. If I do my 12/12 from clone I have about the same time to harvest as an auto would. But I'm game for anything.

Thank you very much for that, really appreciated!!!
I have now added the contests to my sig and I wanted to thank you for reminding me of that as well.
I hope everyone here at 420 has GREAT weekend! :party:

:peace: bothers and sisters

Hey OMM,

It's been a few days again, wow, so much to catch up on...the girls look sooo yummy. :yummy: Great pics. Happy Harvest. A big HIGH to THsea, it's great that he helps you. Although I don't know anyone here who wouldn't volunteer for the job. :yahoo:

How's the hand/finger? You haven't said lately...and what's was up with the breathing? I missed it ...and Jo, hope she's doing good. You haven't posted about her heart that I have seen, is she ok? I think the "read first unread" link makes me miss a page of two sometimes...or maybe it's just my bad memory, but I have to go back a couple pages 'cause I've missed stuff

Absolutely love the stories, keep 'em coming. What a life...Everybody has a tale to tell and yours are really good.

The autos...I didn't know what they where. Mr Krip, thanks so much for the detailed and useful info.

Hey there young Lady !:) THsea and I had a good time today. We only chopped one girl today, but we had a great time talking story. :yahoo:

Jo is still in pain with her feet and swelling big time....they still can't figure it out yet.
My finger is much better. :love: I've got dirty lungs, so it's a bit hard to breath some times.....but they cleaned my lungs and will again. At least it's not cancer! ;)
The person that talked about autos in no longer with us. A terrible lost to 420 and us.:smokin:

Glad you like the story...more will come soon as I get through the harvest, which may go on for a while.....business first! :thumb:

Hope your OK and doing well. :circle-of-love:

Hi Steve ! That was a great post by Msquared wasn't it...pro all the way.
The Twilight is still trucking along, in fact trying to temporally keep her small at the moment, she will be in Part 2 of this grow. We are brothers that way my friend.....let's try something new. Ever since xlr8 got 4.4 oz's off of his auto. It made me want to try them.
Well, all my votes did go to you in the contests after all, due to our friends sad departure. That sucked. Life goes on....:smokin:

High All ! :high-five:

We only chopped one girl, after a close inspection of the others...they will go longer.

We chopped the Frisen Dew Here is a picture of THsea holding her up before the trim.

THsea.JPG

She weighed 646 grams wet including many stems. Which was surprising to me since her buds where really airy fairy. A zillion pop corn buds went in the trim for THsea to make us some goodies.

boel.JPG

And here she is in boxes to dry. The other box picture was really bad so I didn't post it.

Box119.JPG

Once again sorry for the crappy pictures.:smokin:

I'm happy...when the others are done..should be an over all good harvest. :yummy:

Lovely green bounty from desire & sweat
Smoke real nice when it's no longer wet
Did what you had to, forget regret
Paradise smiles, THsea is well met

The new morning sky is so blue
Thanks to THsea
I have some quality Frisen Dew :yummy:

Sorry Mr. Gator...that's my best shot!

Hi Steve ! That was a great post by Msquared wasn't it...pro all the way.
The Twilight is still trucking along, in fact trying to temporally keep her small at the moment, she will be in Part 2 of this grow. We are brothers that way my friend.....let's try something new. Ever since xlr8 got 4.4 oz's off of his auto. It made me want to try them.
Well, all my votes did go to you in the contests after all, due to our friends sad departure. That sucked. Life goes on....:smokin:

BUDDHA SEEDS: The "White Dwarf" was 90 days from seed to jar....yield was right at 2oz. (cured) and the smoke is OK (I'm old and have a very hard head)
Buddha's SYRUP was 92 days from seed to jar...yield was 2.25oz. of sweet, nice tasting cured bud....smoke is good....particularly first thing in the day** after a day of doing Jack Herrer and Lucy swats....(chased with a joint of Quasar here and there) the Syrup will get lost
I guess autos have a place.....just not in my garden (unless they're free like the Buddhas) :)

Back
Top Bottom