OldMedman Goes Indoors

beautiful ladys old man :)
nice job on the topping as well! those are going to be some monster autos!

A Small Picture Update

The Autos

Autos.JPG

A few examples of topping

Twilight

twilight1.JPG

Chemdog

Chemdog1.JPG

Lucy

Lucy24.JPG

Some Buds shots from the tent.

bud105.JPG

bud252.JPG

bud252.JPG

Hope you liked them.

:circle-of-love:

Wow - I love it! So fun that you added the autos to the mix. Those buds in the tent are getting so close to ready, huh? I am looking into the crystal ball... I see sticky scissors.... scissor hash... lot's of scissor hash...

Sure looking great my friend! :high-five:

Nice pics of topping. They look like a High school text book (I guess we are all attending OMM High school).

Hi Steve. :)

Loved the HIGH school !

There's a secret in there.....show what you can do well......never talk about what you can't do well! :high-five:

:thumb: that is too funny, but at least it was a d@mn fine picture that you doubled up on.. LOL

Those look so fantastic, you have got to be beeming from ear to ear everytime you even think of them.
Keep it up you are so close brother

:peace:

Hey Buddy! :)
Thanks about the picture.

You got it smiling big....Just tested the Bubblelicious and she is GOOD! Think I'll take one more sample from a bottom bud....if it is good, down she comes. :yummy: She seems to have a good "feel good high".
I might a bit of silly too. :yummy:

That is some of the best topping ive seen i counted 7 or 8 tops on that chem dog that will be a beautiful plant how many leaf sets were on them plants when topped. Them buds sure are filling out and lookin good. All my plants are in full on bud mode except for 2 do you have any experience growing DNA kushberry them things are over ten foot and haven't started budding yet getting a little worried they will frost before finishing i thought they were 8 or 9 week strain live and learn Hoping the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

Well,thanks my friend......;)
Got to be honest....Norcaliwood....taught me how to top a few years ago. When they have 3 sets of real leaves I top, wait a week and top the tops. That's what I did to the chemdog. :) Those three girls are going into the tent next. :love:
Sorry, haven't grown a Kushberry yet. I just read up on her.....and she is described as short stocky plant????? Yours is 10 feet tall? Some thing's wrong some where.:smokin: At any rate I hope she does start flowering. Good Luck! :thumb:

beautiful ladys old man :)
nice job on the topping as well! those are going to be some monster autos!

Thanks shaggie :)

Hope your right about the autos.....first one I grew just plain old sucked. :smokin: Don't think I treated her right, :yummy:

Wow - I love it! So fun that you added the autos to the mix. Those buds in the tent are getting so close to ready, huh? I am looking into the crystal ball... I see sticky scissors.... scissor hash... lot's of scissor hash...

Sure looking great my friend! :high-five:

Hey xlr8 ! :)

I think your beautiful auto inspired allot of us to try them too. It's all your fault :yahoo:
I just called THsea to make a trimming plan. I'm going to test the Bubblelicious one more time...from a bottom branch....the top is killer. :Rasta:
Inside the tent it looks like a war zone......yellow leaves...dead leaves. I am loving it! :morenutes:

Hope your feeling better, Bud.

Nice Auto grow OMM :yummy:

I just pinched my Kandy Kush this morning, I let her grow to the 4th set after the little round leaf and I always aim to FIM..

Do you pinch or use fiskars?

Those buds look good and organic... you earned them all my friend. Give me five :yahoo:

Hey Nephew ! :)
Good to see you. I wish I could put some better better lights on the autos, but will only be using CFLs for them....will add many more CFLs in there. :yummy:

Yep, third or forth leaf will do it. I'm with you..top em all. I use my fingers to do it....I can feel the little "pop" when I do it that way.

Hello to that beautiful family of yours. :thumb:

My greedy story continues............

The other business.In my hippie days I was known to sell a few buds here and there. In Greece the penalties were pretty stiff.
A oz of hash was as at least two years. One Lucy was a life sentience. Gulp!
One did not want to go to a Greek prison.
I didn't know anyone when I got there, so what to do?

Guess I should talk a bit more about we Americans living there. As a nation we were not popular. They blew our commissary twice. They also blew part of our PX up too at the the Air Base in Glyfada. Both times were at night, so they weren't trying to kill us, just bother us.
Here's a crazy thing too.....they blew up our cars.....we had black and white license plates that said "US Forces Greece" on them. We used to joke..why not paint a big target on our cars?
It included Embassy Staff, and the Marines that guarded it, and all US personnel stationed therein Greece.
Now here's the big kicker! Unknown to the Greek population, our two governments had a deal. They would buy a new car for any American cars that were blown up!!!!!
We started making it even more obvious that we were Americans and parked anywhere we thought that our cars had a chance to be blown up. :yahoo:

I kind of hung around the MATS terminal on the Airbase in Glyfada just to get a feel for the place and to see how well they checked incoming US planes, also they blew up and packages or suitcases that were found just sitting around there. That was kind of fun too. I was there one night with RS having a milk shake (only place to get one) that we could find. An the alarms went off, they had found another brief case without an owner. Bomb squad came running and so did most of us to watch. We hid behind concrete pillars and waited. They blew it up as usual....but this one did have bomb in it! Whooa!
What a blast! No one was hurt, but it scared the crap out of us. Maybe we shouldn't watch next time! :yikes::yikes:

One day I was cruising around and saw an Airman in work fatigues that was pacing back an forth...he looked like he was looking for some one. I walked over to him and started talking to him. He was in fact waiting for some one and he was way late. I just ask if there was anything I could do. He looked me up and down and said "not unless you want buy some hash". Hello there my friend, of course I wanted to!
It quickly became a partnership. I would buy whatever he had. He was an on board aircraft mechanic and before he left Turkey he hid the hash in the engines. When landed he would pull maintenance and recover the hash. Fact was he was standing there with it in his pocket.
We drove down the Glyfada beach and sat down. He had 40 sticks of green colored hash that had been pressed into 4"x1" strips. He wanted 15 bucks for each one. I bought it all. I sold it for $35 a stick. Should have asked more really...it was really good. As we sat there he and I became partners. He made two or three trips a month. He would try to write me before each trip, if he couldn't he would just call me when he landed. Was great for 5 months, then he never came back. Who knows what happened to him.

Actually as we sat on Glyfada beach I noticed that there were other deals being made. Hummmm! To be continued..........

Uhhhh Ohhh...I think I know where this is headed, hehe....OMM, the things we do brother.....

Hey GT. :)

:amen: Brother! I can't lie...just doing it was a rush! I think you know what I mean.....:yahoo:

Sounds like the title to a book Propa!!
Old Man's story, I don't write books. At least this is unlike my recent post in MOTM about paying debts forward, which reads like lyric from an old Elton John hit.
Egads! I hope I didn't plagiarize :smokin:

OMM,
No BS, if you don't hire a writer to do your biography, I will. Then I will option it for a movie. I can only imagine the crazy shit we have in store on the OMM roller coaster of life. We still have 40 years more to go. The fact you've survived what I can only imagine is a life that would sound like a combination of a letters to penthouse-james bond-soldier of fortune-tommy chong mashup is beyond comprehension. If 420 doesn't have a "Master Grower Emeritus" title they need to bestow the first on you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom