OldMedman Goes Indoors

I can't believe how much has gone on here over the weekend
It just shows you/us how much love there is on here :)
well the tent is looking just great, I am sure they will mature when they see fit, but I am very curious if changing the photoperiod will have an effect...
Great Stories - more more please
I have a question for you regarding the autos, if they are autos why wouldn't you just leave the photoperiod at 12/12? just courious as I have never grown autos
Thanks as always and keep it up!
:peace:

well the tent is looking just great, I am sure they will mature when they see fit, but I am very curious if changing the photoperiod will have an effect...
I have a question for you regarding the autos, if they are autos why wouldn't you just leave the photoperiod at 12/12? just courious as I have never grown autos

MSquared, the "beauty" of autos is that they are not triggered into flowering by light cycles. They are genetically pre-programmed to flower after a certain time period. So, you COULD leave them in 12/12 BUT, since they'll stay in flower regardless of the light cycle, you can now keep them under 20 or so hours of light without them going back into veg. The extra light equates to more rapid growth and a higher yield. It also means, if desired, you can flower your autos in the veg cab with your other vegging plants.

NOTE: This makes it virtually impossible to effectively clone autos because the clones will go into flower at the same time as the mom (same genetics!), and by the time the mom is ready to give up clones, she's already very close to flowering.

Hi Buddy.:)

See Mr. Krip's answer....He said it better than I could! :)

MSquared, the "beauty" of autos is that they are not triggered into flowering by light cycles. They are genetically pre-programmed to flower after a certain time period. So, you COULD leave them in 12/12 BUT, since they'll stay in flower regardless of the light cycle, you can now keep them under 20 or so hours of light without them going back into veg. The extra light equates to more rapid growth and a higher yield. It also means, if desired, you can flower your autos in the veg cab with your other vegging plants.

NOTE: This makes it virtually impossible to effectively clone autos because the clones will go into flower at the same time as the mom (same genetics!), and by the time the mom is ready to give up clones, she's already very close to flowering.

What a trip.. this movie is great :roorrip:

excellent description! I am sure that I am not the only who was curious.

OMM: keep it up man! I am always so excited when there is a new post on your thread LOL I even forget to check mine, cuz im in here so much.
you just gotta love it :)
I am very glad you have your buddy to help out now!

OMM: keep it up man! I am always so excited when there is a new post on your thread LOL I even forget to check mine, cuz im in here so much.
you just gotta love it
I am very glad you have your buddy to help out now!

HI MSquared:)

Now that's getting bad...you come here first! ;)

Glad your enjoying your enjoying the ride....I am too!
:circle-of-love:

OMM,
I stopped thru to se your progress and Man. The girls look O so Good. Congrats

Hi Buddy, thanks for checking up on me. :)

The girls are doing good.....they're getting close.....I'm ready. :cheer:

A Small Picture Update

The Autos

Autos.JPG

A few examples of topping

Twilight

twilight1.JPG

Chemdog

Chemdog1.JPG

Lucy

Lucy24.JPG

Some Buds shots from the tent.

bud105.JPG

bud252.JPG

bud252.JPG

Hope you liked them.

Plants are looking great, OMM! :thumb:

That tent must be really full by now! Runnig short on room yet? :)

Hi Mr.Krip :surf:

Actually they are shrinking. Getting tighter in the buds and losing leaves. Tonight I will take a couple of samples, quick dry them and see what's up with them. Hopefully a couple of them are ready. :yummy:

I got to remember to get high when I post pictures....I posted one of them twice. :smokin:

I know someone that could answer that question very well and his name is:

Dude, I love reading your answers to posts, and you are fast on the trigger my friend, too fast...:goodjob:
Hi Buddy.:)

See Mr. Krip's answer....He said it better than I could! :)

A Small Picture Update

The Autos

Autos.JPG

A few examples of topping

Twilight

twilight1.JPG

Chemdog

Chemdog1.JPG

Lucy

Lucy24.JPG

Some Buds shots from the tent.

bud105.JPG

bud252.JPG

bud252.JPG

Hope you liked them.

And OMM, my friend, the Matterhorn is looking like a jungle!!! Not much longer to go bud, almost there:welldone:

I know someone that could answer that question very well and his name is:

Dude, I love reading your answers to posts, and you are fast on the trigger my friend, too fast...:goodjob:

And OMM, my friend, the Matterhorn is looking like a jungle!!! Not much longer to go bud, almost there:welldone:

Thanks, GT! :thanks:

What I lack in accuracy, I try to make up for in speed! :)

:surf:

I got to remember to get high when I post pictures....I posted one of them twice. :smokin:

:thumb: that is too funny, but at least it was a d@mn fine picture that you doubled up on.. LOL

Those look so fantastic, you have got to be beeming from ear to ear everytime you even think of them.
Keep it up you are so close brother

That is some of the best topping ive seen i counted 7 or 8 tops on that chem dog that will be a beautiful plant how many leaf sets were on them plants when topped. Them buds sure are filling out and lookin good. All my plants are in full on bud mode except for 2 do you have any experience growing DNA kushberry them things are over ten foot and haven't started budding yet getting a little worried they will frost before finishing i thought they were 8 or 9 week strain live and learn Hoping the best for you and yours :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom