OldMedman Goes Indoors

One more thing OMM - those buds look like they're packing on some nice weight. I can't wait to see how those girls harvest for you. Sisco was right, bud wallpaper! :thumb:

Hi xlr8. :)

Jo is a trooper....after today..I think she can do anything and this is her really sick! She gets determined some times. Glad she is not mad at me any more! :)

More pictures coming up in a few.....they are defiantly putting on weight. :high-five:

I like the bud wallpaper too! :thanks:

Oh Honey, thank you so much for responding - but please don't ever feel like you HAVE to! Just take care of yourself!!!

So GOOD to hear you and Jo are doing wonderful in the love department... and my prayers just went up for good test results today. It's hell to get old!!!!! Sure am glad we have our medicine to help relieve the aches and pains that grow as we age.

No skunks in Hawaii... hmmm.... I may just have to ship one to you! LOL

You and Lady Jo TAKE CARE!!!! I'll keep checkin' in to see how those beautiful ladies of yours grow!!!

Luvies to ALL!!!

Granny...it's not that I have to....it's that I want to girl! :) It's great having my buddy back...we'll find something to get into. I've said this before.... :yahoo::yahoo:The Golden Years Suck!

Hope all is well at the docs office your journal has been a blessing to me thxs :Namaste:

Hi My Friend ! :high-five:
The visit to the Doc went OK....wont know the results for a few days. I am so glad your getting some good stuff from my journal...hell, so am I! :high-five:

Hi All ! Another picture update! :)

Since everyone seemed to like my last picture post called "Buds" , I am doing it again. :)

Day 42 of Bloom

BUDS

DSCN27551.JPG

DSCN27642.JPG

DSCN27681.JPG

DSCN27821.JPG

DSCN27861.JPG

DSCN27871.JPG

DSCN27891.JPG

DSCN27931.JPG

DSCN27991.JPG

critbud.jpg

Hope you liked them!

Hi Folks :)

I must apologize for not visiting everyone's Journals as I should and want to.
There is just to much going on at the moment in my life to keep up with everyone. Please know I want to and will again when things get back to normal around here. As Granny420 tells us.....Lovies to you all.
:circle-of-love:

Hi All ! Another picture update! :)

Hope you liked them!

LOVE THEM!!!
LOVE THEM!!!
LOVE THEM!!!

I'd sure love to be a nice/helpful bug in your grow room!!! Would be livin' in a wonderful daze!!! Instead, sitting here DROOLING!!! Dang it, I slobbered all over myself... need a bib when I come in here!

Will keep Jo in my prayers and hope for good results when they come in.

:circle-of-love: GREEN LUVIES TO ALL!!! :circle-of-love:

OMM,
You said I'd need a crate for my buds, I think you'll need a wheelbarrow to carry yours out. Looking great!

Just a good old box full would be nice!:)

Thanks, steve.
:high-five:

Hey Green Granny! :)

Remember that Pink Praying Mantis I had? You could be her for a while! :yahoo:

However, I think you would be in a daze all the time! :hmmmm::rollingeyes::hmmmm:

You missed the bibs by the door! :)

Thanks, I will tell Jo...she knows all about you. Well almost all! :thanks:

MMMMM MM Old Man!
look at them putting on weight!n its all them protein shakes!
your going to have some nice sized colas! looks like you already got a few connected that are a foot long or more!
whos Jealous now!
LUcy got thrown in to dark yesterday, she will be pulled tonight.

Hi Folks :)

I must apologize for not visiting everyone's Journals as I should and want to.
There is just to much going on at the moment in my life to keep up with everyone. Please know I want to and will again when things get back to normal around here. As Granny420 tells us.....Lovies to you all.
:circle-of-love:

No worries! :)

Heck... I just now got a chance to check out yours! :laughtwo:

Seriously... I have been told by no less than 6 people on this site that your journal was a MUST READ! Well, after spending the last few days going through it! I must agree with them! :thumb:

Love the photos and everything else going on in here! No wonder this thread is HUGE! Is this the largest Grow Journal on 420? It must at least be in the top 2!

Some GREAT stuff on here, foe show! ;)

Cheers. ;)

MMMMM MM Old Man!
look at them putting on weight!n its all them protein shakes!
your going to have some nice sized colas! looks like you already got a few connected that are a foot long or more!
whos Jealous now!
LUcy got thrown in to dark yesterday, she will be pulled tonight.

Hi Shaggie! :)

I know....I'm stoked about them...now to bring them on home. The more they fill in, the more fired up I get. :high-five:

Great on your Lucy.....got a couple I just germ ed to go in soon. I only have about an eight of a jar left. Got to have Lucy on hand. :thanks:

What jealousy? HeHe!

No worries! :)

Heck... I just now got a chance to check out yours! :laughtwo:

Seriously... I have been told by no less than 6 people on this site that your journal was a MUST READ! Well, after spending the last few days going through it! I must agree with them! :thumb:

Love the photos and everything else going on in here! No wonder this thread is HUGE! Is this the largest Grow Journal on 420? It must at least be in the top 2!

Some GREAT stuff on here, foe show! ;)

Cheers. ;)

Thanks Buddy! :)

Your making my head even bigger. 6 people huh? I'm honored. :Namaste:
Thanks, for taking the time to read it, that took a while.:) You probably read my comment on it.....is a grow journal and a bad soap opera rolled in to one.
I just figure if I'm having fun everyone else will too. :thanks:

Check out Pit Viper's grow...it's over 300 pages long and full of good stuff. :peace:

The sweet smell in that room. . . I can only imagine. . .

Hi Dutch.:)

Jo has never looked it the tent......she gets in the door and holds her nose!

I think it's like perfume. :circle-of-love:

Aloha OMM!! Just had to stop in and say hey! Looks like you have some seriously pampered ladies there!! very healthy looking and I couldn't see a single brown spot let alone yellow leaf anywhere. You are a spoiler, aren't ya! Very nice job on the transition to indoor!
Me, still struggling health wise, but rooms still running and turning out fun stuff!! Journal has been moved to completed, but just sent a note to hopefully get it back to in progress, but posted for the first time in months yesterday.
Much Aloha to you Bro, and keep on Truckin'!!

Back
Top Bottom