OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Just dropping in to say hello my friend!! Hello my friend!! LOL
Hey I got a call from us-postal-inspector-law-enforcement and am a bit concerned. If some jerk sent something illicit how do I handle this? Any thoughts brother would be appreciatted. :adore:

Hey Buddy! Hello! :high-five:
I don't see how you would be responsible for what some else did. You didn't order it or know what the contents were. I don't see how they could hold you responsible. They keep us in a state of fear. I think you will be fine! :Namaste:

Hey Buddy! Hello! :high-five:
I don't see how you would be responsible for what some else did. You didn't order it or know what the contents were. I don't see how they could hold you responsible. They keep us in a state of fear. I think you will be fine! :Namaste:

Thanks OMM, coming from you, it means alot. Being able to talk with you, Mr. Krip, and Our :420: Family has taken off some stress, but imagine my surprise! Like Federal Cops can always ruin your day!
Thanks again my friend!!:bravo:
+ Rep

Hi OMM -

Was just reading that they are trying to mess with the MMJ laws in Hawaii. What I read from one of the people involved in trying to make the changes made me furious.

For example, she stated something about how MMJ should only be for people with terminally serious illnesses not "back aches". Yeah, because it's better to have people on oxy or vikes?!?! I suffer from nerve pain in my back and legs, ironically, the only thing the federal government has ever conceded cannabis is good for. Sometimes it's the only thing that gives me real relief, but she'd have people like me suffer or take pills that are addictive or kill? I'm getting pissed again.

At least Hawaii has MMJ I suppose. I hope they don't screw everything up there - have you been following this, OMM?

Broke down and had another bowl of chocolope this morning. I'm down to 2 nugs. I now only crack into it when I'm desperate for relief. Hope all is well for you! Have you been digging into any of your Chocolope?

The disconnect between Americans and our government is nearly complete.
'Our' elected representatives are entirely owned by corporations.
I'm no longer surprised, nor even disgusted. It's war, and they own the cops.
Massive non-violent civil disobedience may work for us, but corporate masters are sociopathic monsters.
Wait for the fall of fiat currency, then barter produce to survive.
If no revolution, the Fed already owns your children and grandchildren.
16+ trillion dollars in debt, so wave the flag you pledge allegiance to.

Thanks OMM, coming from you, it means alot. Being able to talk with you, Mr. Krip, and Our :420: Family has taken off some stress, but imagine my surprise! Like Federal Cops can always ruin your day!
Thanks again my friend!!:bravo:
+ Rep

Thanks for the reps man, but they weren't needed. It's my pleasure to help anyway I can. I just don't understand why they are after us, we are the peaceful part of humanity and hurt no one.

Propa Gator in his post is dead on about our country....unfortunately.

Take care my friend.:high-five:

Hi OMM -

Was just reading that they are trying to mess with the MMJ laws in Hawaii. What I read from one of the people involved in trying to make the changes made me furious.

For example, she stated something about how MMJ should only be for people with terminally serious illnesses not "back aches". Yeah, because it's better to have people on oxy or vikes?!?! I suffer from nerve pain in my back and legs, ironically, the only thing the federal government has ever conceded cannabis is good for. Sometimes it's the only thing that gives me real relief, but she'd have people like me suffer or take pills that are addictive or kill? I'm getting pissed again.

At least Hawaii has MMJ I suppose. I hope they don't screw everything up there - have you been following this, OMM?

Broke down and had another bowl of chocolope this morning. I'm down to 2 nugs. I now only crack into it when I'm desperate for relief. Hope all is well for you! Have you been digging into any of your Chocolope?

X, I have been watching the whole mess. The person your talking about has no real grasp of what our plants can do for us and has not been reading the proof of what mmj does. She has sight, but no vision. I understand that is just plan old legal for anyone to smoke on the big island.

We are not a unified state at all when it comes to our medical needs. Political grandstanding is the norm. As far as I know it's never been voted on by the people. It would pass for sure....a big majority of the people here smoke.

My Chocolope is about gone too....maybe 2 grams left. Ekkk! as Granny would say! :Namaste:

The disconnect between Americans and our government is nearly complete.
'Our' elected representatives are entirely owned by corporations.
I'm no longer surprised, nor even disgusted. It's war, and they own the cops.
Massive non-violent civil disobedience may work for us, but corporate masters are sociopathic monsters.
Wait for the fall of fiat currency, then barter produce to survive.
If no revolution, the Fed already owns your children and grandchildren.
16+ trillion dollars in debt, so wave the flag you pledge allegiance to.

Mr. Gator you are exactly right! We as a people have just stood by and watched it happen. Our belief that the government will take care of us is so out dated. Wonder who we will go to war with next to help out the economy. As long as we have our toys to play with we just can't be bothered. Apathy runs rampart!

A Picture Update! Finally!

The Mekong High is still alive and is softly kicking. Day 88 of Bloom.

ckong1.JPG

ckong2.JPG

ckong3.JPG

She doesn't seem to be doing anything more and she will come down soon. :thumb:

Dang it man! I've been by the keyboard this whole time waitning....well at least you made it worth it.

Looks like some more dankity dank!

Yep, sorry to keep you waiting, Buddy! A few more grams will help the cause.

Starting to get things ready for the next one.....unfortunately it's going to take time to coordinate everything. Been taking pictures of all we are doing, which will start off the new one.....I would say at least a month before it starts. Our love for the girls drives the grow bus.
:thumb:

Yep, sorry to keep you waiting, Buddy! A few more grams will help the cause.

Starting to get things ready for the next one.....unfortunately it's going to take time to coordinate everything. Been taking pictures of all we are doing, which will start off the new one.....I would say at least a month before it starts. Our love for the girls drives the grow bus.
:thumb:

I bet you have a great time tinkering with things before a new grow. I like the whole process myself. It's a great extension out to nature in a man made world.

You do your thing Uncle O, give it your best as always and I'll enjoy the ride.

I bet you have a great time tinkering with things before a new grow. I like the whole process myself. It's a great extension out to nature in a man made world.

You do your thing Uncle O, give it your best as always and I'll enjoy the ride.

Hey Nephew. I do like the tinkering around before a grow. That's the part that builds up before a grow "This will be the best one yet". Every time! Sparking the little ones is still exciting to me, just watching them grow. Topping, FIMing. and LSTing are one of the favorite parts to me. You can see your results. We are all dreamers that way. The perfect grow we all strive for. Love it! :high-five:

Nice ....I see you got a grow tent and a high powered light.... Sweet! I believe light intensity speeds up flower time. Unless that 88 day plant has a long flower time. I remember one of your first girls was on day 180 or something crazy LOL Peace...Keep up good work...Your skills are much improved :thumb:

Long time no see. Hope your doing well. Yep, tent and the whole works. It's taken a while to adjust to it. I think I'll have it dialed in next grow.

I have a question...you may have already posted it or are going to...

I can see you have a nice amount of slack inbetween your 400's... would you benifit more if you adjusted them together a bit? I'm thinking overlapping the footprint but still be adjustable to a SoG...

It's good to have your two lights adjustable to what I'm thinking a wave of 2?

You said your doing a Sativa in there and so that makes good sense to me..I'm no xpert but I think I see you going that way. Please excuse me if I'm wrong. I don't intend to stear you any which way either.

But all this leads to the same question.. what's your height limit and do you have both your lights at maximum sync for it...lol I'm real stoned and Albert einstine keeps whispering in my right ear.

I was thinking to myself "self...height limit of what???" I know I didn't make sence..I should have asked: "what is the hieght of your tallest plant going to be?".... growing in a SoG...

UHM...THANKS

I have a question...you may have already posted it or are going to...

I can see you have a nice amount of slack inbetween your 400's... would you benifit more if you adjusted them together a bit? I'm thinking overlapping the footprint but still be adjustable to a SoG...

It's good to have your two lights adjustable to what I'm thinking a wave of 2?

You said your doing a Sativa in there and so that makes good sense to me..I'm no xpert but I think I see you going that way. Please excuse me if I'm wrong. I don't intend to stear you any which way either.

But all this leads to the same question.. what's your height limit and do you have both your lights at maximum sync for it...lol I'm real stoned and Albert einstine keeps whispering in my right ear.

I was thinking to myself "self...height limit of what???" I know I didn't make sence..I should have asked: "what is the hieght of your tallest plant going to be?".... growing in a SoG...

UHM...THANKS

Hey Sisco ! That is very good question. What your seeing in that picture is Not the way things are going to be for the SOG. Not at all. What you see there is a lazy person finishing up a screwed up grow.
The 400s used to be much closer to each other. We have them spread them apart because the SOG will take up only one half of the tent. We are hopping the SOG plants will reach 3' to 4' feet tall. We could go as high as 5 and a half feet. I wish.
The other half of the tent is going to be regular growing plants in smaller pots than I usually grow in. They will be FIMed, TOPed, and LSTed. To get a better yields and hold hight down. The idea is to throw them all into flower at once. That's why I'm vegging only Indica right now. The Sativa won't be allowed to veg much at all.....straight into flower. It's really going to be hard to time everything just right. I have a SAGE that was a cutting from THsea and it is already at least a foot tall with two main stems. She will not be in the SOG as planed, she is just too big now. Hope that helped you to understand what we have planned. :morenutes:

Hey OMM, sorry about the sage being to big! Im having the same issue with the kauai plant... Never. Been topped or FIMed but its still as wide as she is tall!

The MT's didnt make it buddy, sorry about that too.. Looks like she will be replaced by kauai electric :). One door closed another open.

Truth be told i started one of the autos. Wont let it get stunted this time.. Besides, i like plAnts in my room, nice to look at.. and all the photoperiods are going to the tent in a few weeks..

:) have a good evening omm!

Hey OMM, sorry about the sage being to big! Im having the same issue with the kauai plant... Never. Been topped or FIMed but its still as wide as she is tall!

The MT's didnt make it buddy, sorry about that too.. Looks like she will be replaced by kauai electric :). One door closed another open.

Truth be told i started one of the autos. Wont let it get stunted this time.. Besides, i like plAnts in my room, nice to look at.. and all the photoperiods are going to the tent in a few weeks..

:) have a good evening omm!

Not your fault old buddy THsea! :Namaste: She will be in one of the bigger pots...maybe....I may just let her go in what she is in since she is doing so well. Hope she turns out to be a male anyway! Then we can play seeds.:high-five: :thanks:

Hey Pop's. Just a fast hey and see what's up. You know you want as straight duct work as ya can. Even a 45 degree turn greatly cut's your cfm's. I also have atad heat problem here. Been breaking 80 degrees. And I have a ambient temp outside of 55. You got a temp of 90. Wow going to be interesting. I really think seed selection will be a issue for you. But you can grow some higher temp plants. Something accumulated to your temp's.
It wood be worth it to flower a extra week or two with something that thrives at 90's. I'll be looking back in Pop's. I'm really happy your homelife has flipped around to the good. We don't have enough time to waste it on bad feelings. Well Older Man,
Take it easy and Keepm Green

Hey Pop's. Just a fast hey and see what's up. You know you want as straight duct work as ya can. Even a 45 degree turn greatly cut's your cfm's. I also have atad heat problem here. Been breaking 80 degrees. And I have a ambient temp outside of 55. You got a temp of 90. Wow going to be interesting. I really think seed selection will be a issue for you. But you can grow some higher temp plants. Something accumulated to your temp's.
It wood be worth it to flower a extra week or two with something that thrives at 90's. I'll be looking back in Pop's. I'm really happy your homelife has flipped around to the good. We don't have enough time to waste it on bad feelings. Well Older Man,
Take it easy and Keepm Green

Hey Sprout!:high-five:

My temps in the tent have come way down. I have two new fans sucking in air from out side. Never above 82 now, day or night. H is around 50 % now.
The last picture doesn't show it. Think I'm getting her dialed in now. Let you know in a month or more. Good idea for high temp plants. Thanks! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom