OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

You guys had been dealing with vog for a while... When did the ash come in and from which crater?

Hi Buddy! :Namaste:

Kilauea is the one causing all the trouble. We have been getting Vog from it for months now. All sorts of folks having trouble breathing here on Oahu. Me included.

The big island gets the ash and that's what is ruining all the farmer's crops. I hope they get some help from the government. :smokin::smokin:

Hey, Brother! Sorry to hear about what's going on there. Stay safe and stock up now while supplies are on the shelf and prices are still low!

Also, if my memory is correct, Pele LOVES gin, so have a bottle or two on hand, just in case, and she'll leave your house alone! :)

Hi Mr. Krip! hmmmmm wonder if Plum wine will do, Jo just picked up some.

We are going to the base tomorrow to stock up. The local stores like Safeway are just too expensive. Without the base we would have to leave Hawaii. One of my teacher friends tells me "Unemployment in Hawaii is only having one job!".

It's true...the folks across the street have 4 families in their house and next door there are 10 people in a 2 bedroom house. Very common in Hawaii. :smokin:

OMM Go get your stuff! Being prepaired is something I kind of obsess over, although, I have no food storage....In a disaster I'd be more prepaired to grow cannabis than eat!:rofl:

Do you all have respirators or at least the white paper masks?

G'morning Oom-Pa !:Namaste:
I was checking the Emerald Triangle catalog last evening (before the Pineapple Chunk and Utopia Haze swats got me)
**EmeraldTriangle.co.uk**
It's just their website...no orders taken there or anything.
I did learn a few things though.....
All reg. seeds come out of the Left Coast (cali) The Fems come from Europe.
~~~I guess I need to order the reg. versions of Emerald Jack, SSOG, and Wildfire....since they are so near and dear to my Reptilian Brainstem or something like that. :)
^^^*I had been considering crossing them into TGA*^^^
They constantly re-breed to keep the genes fresh, in either case, and realize the importance of good males.
Nice list of newbies and soon-to-be crosses as well
The Cherry OG looks interesting ;)
New Jack strains coming too
:bravo::cheer::adore::cheer::bravo:
where the #&%!@# is that Greendot card ?!?!?
:peace:

Kinda like tossing in a 34yr old "house-mom" isn't it?
I don't know of any Juniper trees in Oceania, so I can't imagine the Gin thing is older than the arrival of Englishmen......but stillllllll......ummmmm
I wouldn't screw with it. Drink the Plumb wine yourself
Send to Peru (or wherever one must go to aquire a real virgin these days) ....put a bottle of Gin in her pocket....and
TOSS HER ASS IN ALREADY !!
Man!..........
You white dudes gotta make everything so hard!:rolleyes3:icon_roll

OMM Go get your stuff! Being prepaired is something I kind of obsess over, although, I have no food storage....In a disaster I'd be more prepaired to grow cannabis than eat!:rofl:

Do you all have respirators or at least the white paper masks?

Hey Quix! :high-five:

Same boat your in.....I got all the grow stuff too!

Actually, we kind of keep a good amount of food and supplies, batteries and so on, all the time. Hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, floods and volcanoes are kind of regular things out here. Wild nature at it's best. White paper masks help with the Vog. All that said, I still wouldn't trade living here with any place else........well maybe Panama. :cheer:

G'morning Oom-Pa !:Namaste:
I was checking the Emerald Triangle catalog last evening (before the Pineapple Chunk and Utopia Haze swats got me)
**EmeraldTriangle.co.uk**
It's just their website...no orders taken there or anything.
I did learn a few things though.....
All reg. seeds come out of the Left Coast (cali) The Fems come from Europe.
~~~I guess I need to order the reg. versions of Emerald Jack, SSOG, and Wildfire....since they are so near and dear to my Reptilian Brainstem or something like that. :)
^^^*I had been considering crossing them into TGA*^^^
They constantly re-breed to keep the genes fresh, in either case, and realize the importance of good males.
Nice list of newbies and soon-to-be crosses as well
The Cherry OG looks interesting ;)
New Jack strains coming too
:bravo::cheer::adore::cheer::bravo:
where the #&%!@# is that Greendot card ?!?!?
:peace:

Hi Chopper, there you go again....laying temptation in front of me.
Trying to pop a Lemon Diesel as we speak. Yea, those Emerald folks were ready when they started selling seeds. Well thought out strains too. A Jack sounds good too. To bad you haven't had any luck with Grapefruit Krush. Good stuff. It's one of my favorites now. Cherry OG does sound good. Thanks for the info.

Pneumoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis: an illness caused by inhaling particles of volcanic ash.

Paper masks? I'd have a complete self contained out-of-water breathing apparatus. SCOOWBA?

It's called a SCBA, used by firefighters, problem would be getting it refilled during an emergency. A half hour won't buy much time.....

Kinda like tossing in a 34yr old "house-mom" isn't it?
I don't know of any Juniper trees in Oceania, so I can't imagine the Gin thing is older than the arrival of Englishmen......but stillllllll......ummmmm
I wouldn't screw with it. Drink the Plumb wine yourself
Send to Peru (or wherever one must go to aquire a real virgin these days) ....put a bottle of Gin in her pocket....and
TOSS HER ASS IN ALREADY !!
Man!..........
You white dudes gotta make everything so hard!:rolleyes3:icon_roll

:ganjamon: Yeah, I guess it is! :rofl::rofl:
I did have a small taste of the plum.....I don't drink. Pretty good stuff though.
No Gin made here...just hash! Even in Peru you would have to find a 10 year old.....make that an 8 year old to be sure.:hippy:

Just throw her ass in huh? That would piss off the volcano more than anything I think. :smokin:

Yeah, we white boys have standards you know! :hmmmm:

Pneumoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis: an illness caused by inhaling particles of volcanic ash.

Paper masks? I'd have a complete self contained out-of-water breathing apparatus. SCOOWBA?

Say What????:circle-of-love:

I would like to hear you say that! Well at least there's a name for it.:high-five:

SCOOWBA??? :party:

Been smoking much? :Namaste: Thanks for starting the day off good! :circle-of-love:

It's called a SCBA, used by firefighters, problem would be getting it refilled during an emergency. A half hour won't buy much time.....

No Kidding OG13 ! Not much time. :high-five:

Actually, most of us head to the high ground around here. Had a pretty good party last tsunami. Folks actually set up BBQs. Hawaiians don't miss many meals.

Hey Uncle O, glad to see you have another Papaya going... What's this the 3rd time? I hope you get to taste her sweetness.

Hey Nephew, I hope I get to taste her too. They seem to get stolen around here. You would think folks around her like her! :circle-of-love:

I wonder what the result of crossing the Tundra with the Frisian would be like?

I remember when I was overseas, when a hurricane was coming through, we all rushed out to our favorite bar so that we could get "locked in" until the storm was over. I miss those hurricane parties.

I wonder what the result of crossing the Tundra with the Frisian would be like?

I remember when I was overseas, when a hurricane was coming through, we all rushed out to our favorite bar so that we could get "locked in" until the storm was over. I miss those hurricane parties.

Funny you would say that Steve. I have a Frisian sprout going now for the next grow. Great minds think alike. :high-five:

Bet you were feeling no pain after the Hurricane...they last a long time sometimes. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom