OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Get some Uncle O! :high-five:

No..No..No... you put aunt Jo down! :lot-o-toke:

Congrats on the addition to your collection of High Grade Cannabis :cheer:

I will not put her down! :high-five:

Believe me every little bit helps! Long time before the next good harvest. :smokin::thedoubletake::smokin:

I'm perfectly spoiled.....
I really compost everything but the buds.
My rats love the stalks....
(Hawks, Kookaburras, and pet snakes eat the rats)
leaves and trim go to the worms and crickets.....
Madagascan Giant Day Geckos and a (few types of chameleon) eat the worms and crickets
Spent soil goes to the veggie garden and gets tilled in to become tomatoes, squash, and beans
We waste almost nothing, Daddy-o
:)

Wait.... South of the border and you have kookaburras? I must be thinking the wrong border here.

Wait.... South of the border and you have kookaburras? I must be thinking the wrong border here.

Without ID-ing myself here........ careful wording ;)
We owned a sort of exotic animal breeding business.....really what brought me back to the south about 30 years ago. The old car thing was a hobby that turned into a lucrative living by accident......
The animal biz was sold off long ago....but some of my friends are still around. My Lemurs and Kookaburras will likely outlive me, everyone else?? I'll stop keeping them when I can't do it any more....
There's a belief that, "All animal importers in Florida are/were smugglers...."
I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that statement ....

We owned a sort of exotic animal breeding business.....really what brought me back to the south about 30 years ago. The old car thing was a hobby that turned into a lucrative living by accident......
The animal biz was sold off long ago....but some of my friends are still around. My Lemurs and Kookaburras will likely outlive me, everyone else?? I'll stop keeping them when I can't do it any more....

Chopper the more I know about you, the better I like you Buddy. :high-five:
We just have to put our fingers in the fire, it seems. Keeps life interesting.
Lemurs are one of my favorite animals.
Like people tell me...You ought to write a book. Assumed name of course.
Maybe we could co-author one. We could all it "You Can Trust Us!".

so you have kookaburras in the states? I have a fond place in my heart for those creatures from my travels down in the outback. It's been years since I heard the laugh of one, would be incredible to have one as a pet nowdays

so you have kookaburras in the states? I have a fond place in my heart for those creatures from my travels down in the outback. It's been years since I heard the laugh of one, would be incredible to have one as a pet nowdays

well....noisy anyway. In season, they start winding up at 4:30 or 5 AM.......and they yell 'til sundown. Normaly? 3 or 4 times a day.......I know that lots of folks in Oz hate 'em....Like crows here.
My cousins cannot fathom someone keeping them around on purpose
My guys have bred successfully every year for the last ten.....sometimes twice in the same year.....they are happy, I think.
They sure seem to like me....food daddy

Chopper the more I know about you, the better I like you Buddy. :high-five:
We just have to put our fingers in the fire, it seems. Keeps life interesting.
Lemurs are one of my favorite animals.
Like people tell me...You ought to write a book. Assumed name of course.
Maybe we could co-author one. We could all it "You Can Trust Us!".

hmmmmm......
I'd call it.....
Old Med Man Goes Indoors ***part 2

Aloha OMM -

The Matanuska Tundra looks fantastic! So glad to hear about things between you and Jo - glad you are both having fun and enjoying each other's company.

BTW - You still have a chicken(s) roaming around there?

May the good times keep rollin' for you my friend! :high-five:

Aloha OMM -

The Matanuska Tundra looks fantastic! So glad to hear about things between you and Jo - glad you are both having fun and enjoying each other's company.

BTW - You still have a chicken(s) roaming around there?

May the good times keep rollin' for you my friend! :high-five:

Aloha Buddy

About to put the Tundra into glass. Smoke report later. She smells great.
Yea, Jo and I are like kids again. She comes and gets me out of my cave down here and we talk. She has bought new clothes and is strutting her stuff again. I'm loving it. It's so nice now.

The chicken took off awhile back. Flew the coop so to speak. We miss her.

Getting things ready for the next grow. Hope this one brings me back to respectability again! :high-five:

Hi OMM,

6g's is better than nothing...and trust me, you are much respected, no redemption necessary. Can't wait to follow the next one. And more stories...I'm missing them. Can't wait to hear how you met Jo.

Speaking of...it's make my heart so happy to hear that things are good again, puts a smile on my face everytime you talk about her. Say "Hi" for me.

Waiting for that smoke report.

:Namaste:

Hi OMM,

6g's is better than nothing...and trust me, you are much respected, no redemption necessary. Can't wait to follow the next one. And more stories...I'm missing them. Can't wait to hear how you met Jo.

Speaking of...it's make my heart so happy to hear that things are good again, puts a smile on my face everytime you talk about her. Say "Hi" for me.

Waiting for that smoke report.

:Namaste:

Hi there sqwheels !:high-five:

That 6 grams is down to 4 now......tested and tested her last night. Once I tested her, I didn't want to stop. She will not get a long cure.:bravo: She is probably the best of the lot. I immediately went on line to get some more of her seeds. Unfortunately Sagarmatha has discontinued all their seeds except autos. Bummer! :smokin: No more available.

THsea will do the smoke tests soon. I can't taste things very well, so it's up to him. Probably will post them when I close this journal.

I have many stories for the next journal, including a few meetings with Jo. :love: I'll tell her "Hi" for you. She's my girl, for sure! :high-five:

Hi All.:cheer:

Just to let you know what's happening out here. The Big Island has been declared a disaster area and are asking for national help. The volcanic ash has ruined almost every crop on the island. Farmers of all kinds are in trouble and the ash keeps falling. Got the feeling mj prices will go up all over the island chain. Bummer! :smokin:

Hi All.:cheer:

Just to let you know what's happening out here. The Big Island has been declared a disaster area and are asking for national help. The volcanic ash has ruined almost every crop on the island. Farmers of all kinds are in trouble and the ash keeps falling. Got the feeling mj prices will go up all over the island chain. Bummer! :smokin:

You guys had been dealing with vog for a while... When did the ash come in and from which crater?

Hey, Brother! Sorry to hear about what's going on there. Stay safe and stock up now while supplies are on the shelf and prices are still low!

Also, if my memory is correct, Pele LOVES gin, so have a bottle or two on hand, just in case, and she'll leave your house alone! :)

Thats awful about the big island!

And about the Tundra.. Hm, maybe we should make a seed stock of her too? Shouldn't be to hard.

If we want to keep that strain or part of it, we should try to cross her with something good. Maybe we can find a good male. We are both trying for a male, maybe we will get one.

The papaya is up! The rest are farting around, still no Lucy breaking ground. Must be the cold weather. Trying to get a couple of Lemon Skunk up too. SOG for them. No Lemon Diesel up yet either.

Single Seed has shipped the bomb seeds after all. We can hope, for males.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom