OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Ahhh, the touch of a woman can heal better than ANY medicine...

AMEN =) This is the mother fucking truth! preach it brotha!! hahaha, noo dont get me wrong I love my meds! but nothing compares the the touch of a woman, I couldnt have said it any better myself, so i didnt even try ;)

godstrichomes, you are a man wise beyond his years :thumb:

About 3 years, then it starts to get gummy, and you might not be able to open the bottle. LOL, but the molasses inside will still be good! I used 5 y.o. molasses for some cookies (munchie night) and they were pretty good- even AFTER the meds wore off!

I thought so.....years. Thanks. Maple munchies sounds good. Sure glad you joined 420.....I would miss you if you if you left! :Namaste:

AMEN =) This is the mother fucking truth! preach it brotha!! hahaha, noo dont get me wrong I love my meds! but nothing compares the the touch of a woman, I couldnt have said it any better myself, so i didnt even try ;)

godstrichomes, you are a man wise beyond his years :thumb:

preprodigy I couldn't agree more! :high-five:

However, we've left the ladies out. I would like their view on us too! Some of us have got to be special to them too! :circle-of-love:

Hi Quix :thanks:

I hear you Brother...this has been a long one.......and a little bit more to go.
I want this one over and to forget it. Not really, it's still been a trip. When you start one who knows where it will take you. Been educational if nothing else......and fun to tell the truth. When it turns out like this all you can do learn from it and go on. :high-five:

Yep! Really looking foreword to this next one. The logistics alone will keep me busy.
My Jo and I are like frisky kids again. It's like life starting all over again. Her sense of humor is an eye opener after all these years. She is a different person. I have a best friend again.:love:

Matterhorn V2.0 is coming soon to a journal near you. I'll put you by the vape, like you did for me! :thanks:

YEAH BUDDY =) this news calls for a celebration :high-five:, wait, im sure you and jo already got to that ;) lol, Im extremely happy to hear things are going well for you and the miss's. It sounds like all that optimism you've found latley is starting to pay off! the universe has heard your cal and is now paying you back 10 fold.. you have to love it when a plan comes together, and they say god has one for all of us..
cant wait to see V2.0 as well, def keep us all posted! you have allot of love in this here journal. lets see if we cant double it for the next one :circle-of-love:

YEAH BUDDY =) this news calls for a celebration :high-five:, wait, im sure you and jo already got to that ;) lol, Im extremely happy to hear things are going well for you and the miss's. It sounds like all that optimism you've found latley is starting to pay off! the universe has heard your cal and is now paying you back 10 fold.. you have to love it when a plan comes together, and they say god has one for all of us..
cant wait to see V2.0 as well, def keep us all posted! you have allot of love in this here journal. lets see if we cant double it for the next one :circle-of-love:

It does call for a celebration! :party:

Finally, I've paid back my bad Karma! This old hippie will be spreading good Karma again! A love in it will be!:bravo:

Cool Pop's I'm happy to hear you and Jo are 'getting' along better. Pop's your never too Old. But I'm glad she woke ya up, Keepm Green

Good times! :circle-of-love:

So what you been doing with all your trim? I hope you save it and make some of your old friend "Hash" or maybe try your hand at butter..

THsea makes us goodies with it! Edibles and some tinctures.:circle-of-love:

Cool Pop's I'm happy to hear you and Jo are 'getting' along better. Pop's your never too Old. But I'm glad she woke ya up, Keepm Green

Hey Sprout! :thumb:

Yep, she sure did change things around here. We're like newly weds. :love:

Hey Miss J.:high-five:

I thought so.....years. Thanks. Maple munchies sounds good. Sure glad you joined 420.....I would miss you if you if you left! :Namaste:

Thanks, brother, I appreciate that. Truly. I'm glad to have friends like I have here, yourself included. It's weird, I don't really make friends easily, but you guys here are so accepting and tolerant of little annoying quirks. And I have a lot of them. I've never experienced anything like it.

Thanks, brother, I appreciate that. Truly. I'm glad to have friends like I have here, yourself included. It's weird, I don't really make friends easily, but you guys here are so accepting and tolerant of little annoying quirks. And I have a lot of them. I've never experienced anything like it.

I think most of us have little quirks too. I know I do! Actually it gives us each a little bit of character. We are all individuals and mix that with folks from all over the world and It's great. All here trying to grow our favorite plant. We should be happy! :circle-of-love:

Another Big Time Harvest ! :adore:

THsea and I chopped the Matanuska Tundra today.

Here she is in all her glory.

Bowl27.JPG

box60.JPG

Another 28 grams wet.....which means maybe 7 more grams dry.

At this time Folks, I'll gladly take it! :bravo: :circle-of-love:

IDK my friend, sometimes ill take quality over quantity ;) and that looks like some quality smoke! cant wait for the smoke report and some nice macros =)

What? Your not perfect? Blaspheme! Do you ever get any sprouts? :high-five:
I'm perfectly spoiled.....
I really compost everything but the buds.
My rats love the stalks....
(Hawks, Kookaburras, and pet snakes eat the rats)
leaves and trim go to the worms and crickets.....
Madagascan Giant Day Geckos and a (few types of chameleon) eat the worms and crickets
Spent soil goes to the veggie garden and gets tilled in to become tomatoes, squash, and beans
We waste almost nothing, Daddy-o
:)

IDK my friend, sometimes ill take quality over quantity ;) and that looks like some quality smoke! cant wait for the smoke report and some nice macros =)

Actually, THsea and I think this will be like the rest, not very much of her, but very good smoke. THsea took a cutting of her for his grow. She was a dream to trim. Not many leaves, just juicy buds. One more to go and then allot of remodeling. :high-five:

Madagascan Giant Day Geckos and a (few types of chameleon) eat the worms and crickets
Spent soil goes to the veggie garden and gets tilled in to become tomatoes, squash, and beans

Sounds like your supporting your Eco system. A big one at that. Recycled everything. I kind of do the same thing with the yard. We have thousands of lizards and geckos. If we had a garden the locals would probably steal that too.
Actually Chopper your pretty cool for doing what you do. :bravo:

In other words, we know we're in your neighborhood when we see all the stoned wildlife! Nice! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom