Day 74 of Bloom for the Mekong High

Day 64 of Bloom for the Matanuska Tubdra

Mekong High

mekong12.JPG

mekong24.JPG

Matanuska Tundra

tundra12.JPG

tundra23.JPG

They are putting on a little more weight now, been feeding them Gravity for a while. My Snowstorm was infected my some kind of fungus. Yuk!

End of update.

Uncle O!

For what it's worth they look beautiful, just a few more grams of the killer! :thumb::circle-of-love::high-five

Maybe you should let them know about your fungus issue:

Hey Nephew !

That sums it up.......more good smoke.....but grams dry.

Put in 2 new window vents blowing into the Matterhorn.Seemed to drop the temp in the tent about 5 - 6 degrees cooler. Doing the ground work for the next one. Going to be a good grow!

Going to call them about the fungus. :ganjamon:

Looking great Buddy! All your plants are looking green and healthy!! Great Job!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Looking great Buddy! All your plants are looking green and healthy!! Great Job!! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Thanks CF !:Namaste:

Just riding along waiting now....few more weeks or less! :surf:

That's a good picture of you on your Aviator!

Hey Nephew !

That sums it up.......more good smoke.....but grams dry.

Put in 2 new window vents blowing into the Matterhorn.Seemed to drop the temp in the tent about 5 - 6 degrees cooler. Doing the ground work for the next one. Going to be a good grow!

Going to call them about the fungus. :ganjamon:

Air exchange is real important so the more the better :high-five:

I got a funny feeling that you'll do one of your greatest grows this time around...with a little THsea anything is possible! :morenutes:

Air exchange is real important so the more the better :high-five:

I got a funny feeling that you'll do one of your greatest grows this time around...with a little THsea anything is possible! :morenutes:

Hey Sisco! :thumb:

Yep, every hole for fans and ventilation is in use. Would love the weather to cool off about 5 degrees more....for ideal growing conditions. The tent is as cool as it's ever been without the AC on.

I think this next grow will be a good one. Just hope we don't have a heat wave come through Hawaii. You got it! A little THsea goes a long way! :bravo:

Thanks Brother! :thanks:

Just droppin' in to say... High! :byebye:

Sounds like we'll be seein' the Matterhorn v. 2.0 Deluxe Edition. :thumb:

Hi Buddy! :thumb:

V2.0 is right. Really trying to get the right environment so the girls can be happy.
Going to be a full house. Should be fun.:Namaste:

So glad your feeling better....I see you out and about like old times. :high-five:

Did you get your order in ??
I did a Reserva Privada "Silver OG and a RKS (really killer skunk).....
In the coupon code box (where you type in "420" and always save 10%)....
NOW you type in "FB420" and you save 15% !!!
R.P. stuff is pricey, but at 15% off, it's right in line.....
Now I'm considering a Barney's order to get the 15% off....
I may just have to place another order in a few hours
***If you FB, then go to their home and hit 'em with "LIKE" all sorts of contests and goodies to be had there :thumb:
*****Mrs. Chopper has really raised the Valentine's Day bar this year. Based solely on what she's overheard me saying...and on two recent orders:love::love:...........
I got home a bit early Friday and was met in the driveway by the lady across the street. She was carrying a good sized box which she informed me, had come by UPS a few hours earlier. THAT box looked familiar...so I opened it....and ruined her planned surprise....ANOTHER DS300!! (300wt Diamond Series LED light)
I'm rocking 900wts of eyeball searing, skin tanning, nearly heatless, plant-krack !!!!!!
~~Love ya ADVANCED~~
And all together, they run more cheaply than the pool pump (on the stupid pool no one uses).
WTF am I gonna get her?!?!? A Chevy??
Damn! I suck at this stuff....can't I write a check? Giftcard to Bed Bath and Beyond ??
PAHOOIE!! She's a sweetie sometimes:love:
Peace y'all :peace:

Did you get your order in ??
I did a Reserva Privada "Silver OG and a RKS (really killer skunk).....
In the coupon code box (where you type in "420" and always save 10%)....
NOW you type in "FB420" and you save 15% !!!
R.P. stuff is pricey, but at 15% off, it's right in line.....
Now I'm considering a Barney's order to get the 15% off....
I may just have to place another order in a few hours
***If you FB, then go to their home and hit 'em with "LIKE" all sorts of contests and goodies to be had there :thumb:
*****Mrs. Chopper has really raised the Valentine's Day bar this year. Based solely on what she's overheard me saying...and on two recent orders:love::love:...........
I got home a bit early Friday and was met in the driveway by the lady across the street. She was carrying a good sized box which she informed me, had come by UPS a few hours earlier. THAT box looked familiar...so I opened it....and ruined her planned surprise....ANOTHER DS300!! (300wt Diamond Series LED light)
I'm rocking 900wts of eyeball searing, skin tanning, nearly heatless, plant-krack !!!!!!
~~Love ya ADVANCED~~
And all together, they run more cheaply than the pool pump (on the stupid pool no one uses).
WTF am I gonna get her?!?!? A Chevy??
Damn! I suck at this stuff....can't I write a check? Giftcard to Bed Bath and Beyond ??
PAHOOIE!! She's a sweetie sometimes:love:
Peace y'all :peace:

Hey Chopper! :high-five:
Yep, got my order in. Just enough to get all the goodies. Yes, there was some Barney's in it. :Namaste:
Thanks for the extra 15% code.

So Mama got you! Good on her! What a gift!!!!!!!!:circle-of-love:

I hear you...what are you going to do now? It better be good, I'm thinking! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi OMM,

Small but GOOD is acceptable, especially with all you've had going on during this grow...really, think about it.

Next grow will rock...I'll be here :Namaste:

Hi OMM,

Small but GOOD is acceptable, especially with all you've had going on during this grow...really, think about it.

Next grow will rock...I'll be here :Namaste:

:thumb: Thanks sqwheels for the support! Makes me feel better. :bravo:

Hey Pop's WOW there has been alot of pages going on here.I was looking back abit and caught you had a problem with Snow Storm. I got ahold of some of their products and I had the same problem. I don't know if it was fungus but it didn't look right. Local hydro store gave me some samples, and I think it liked the gravity, not that it was something special, but I did use it. But I'm not sure if it was the Snow or Snowstorm something like that. They also gave me a small bottle of purple max. I myself did see anything worth the price. Some of that stuff is costy. That Haze it looking tasty. Oh well I'll be back. Hope all's well with You and Ur' Misses. Keep em Green :thumb:

Hey Pop's WOW there has been alot of pages going on here.I was looking back abit and caught you had a problem with Snow Storm. I got ahold of some of their products and I had the same problem. I don't know if it was fungus but it didn't look right. Local hydro store gave me some samples, and I think it liked the gravity, not that it was something special, but I did use it. But I'm not sure if it was the Snow or Snowstorm something like that. They also gave me a small bottle of purple max. I myself did see anything worth the price. Some of that stuff is costy. That Haze it looking tasty. Oh well I'll be back. Hope all's well with You and Ur' Misses. Keep em Green :thumb:

Hey Sprout! Yep, it was Snow Storm Ultra. Had some kind of dark fungus in it. I'm going call them and see what they say. I'm using Gravity and it's OK.
Were doing fine old friend. I hope you and Janet are fine too. :high-five:

Hi OMM,

Don't know anything about the snow storm stuff, but I think there were gnats in my perm/verm mix...not bad, but I can't figure they came from anywhere else.

And the prices of additives...OMG, I was at the hydro store the other day and saw something by AN-bud buddy or bud booster or something like that, $23/qt for this stuff. :whoa: I looked at the ingredient list, 0.5% Magnesium. The guy at the store tried to tell me "Oh it's good stuff" and explained how they use the sugar cane to process, or something like that... Sugar Cane = Black Strap Molasses, $8/qt. You only need 1T/gal of molasses + 1t/gal of Epsom, and you basically get the same stuff.

I would not have known any of this without yall

Thanks 420 for being the best community ... EVER! :circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

Don't know anything about the snow storm stuff, but I think there were gnats in my perm/verm mix...not bad, but I can't figure they came from anywhere else.

And the prices of additives...OMG, I was at the hydro store the other day and saw something by AN-bud buddy or bud booster or something like that, $23/qt for this stuff. :whoa: I looked at the ingredient list, 0.5% Magnesium. The guy at the store tried to tell me "Oh it's good stuff" and explained how they use the sugar cane to process, or something like that... Sugar Cane = Black Strap Molasses, $8/qt. You only need 1T/gal of molasses + 1t/gal of Epsom, and you basically get the same stuff.

I would not have known any of this without yall

Thanks 420 for being the best community ... EVER! :circle-of-love:

W00hoo, Sqwheels! :thumb:

Hey Sprout! Yep, it was Snow Storm Ultra. Had some kind of dark fungus in it. I'm going call them and see what they say. I'm using Gravity and it's OK.
Were doing fine old friend. I hope you and Janet are fine too. :high-five:

Funny you mention that...I have never had that issue with my SSU, but, out of all the nutes/supplements I have, it's the ONLY one that I store in the refigerator.

I do this because the bottle warns that to prevent "undesirable growth" you need to replace the cap after every use and store in a cool location.

It never gets that cool where I am, so I just chose to store it in the fridge. But, a pre-mixed quart of SSU foliar spray will last me a few weeks stored out of the fridge with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom