OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Yes my wife is a mango finattic and so is the first born, go figure i planted that thing on a huge rock with fish head and guts all underneath and her umbiblical cord on top the rock then the tree.

Heres to getting half or more, still got other plant too that im gonna pull this weekend so should have more, got all my trimmings in a 1 gal bucket i gotta go get some dry ice to make keif (spelling?)

Have a great nite my friend, now that im on leave i've been indulging in some medicine at late nights:thumb:

:Namaste:

The way you planted it.......it should be there a long time. Mangoes for a long time.:high-five:

With the second one yet to be harvested...you'll be OK! Good news. :thumb:

That's great.....late night highs are my favorite. Have a good night my friend. :bong:

Grapefruit Krush did a helmet-head-sprout-n-drop dealio.....it happens (UFO=free) This is twice this strain has not worked out for me....Onward and upward.....Lost Coast OG to the rescue
Funny Story.......
I'm getting ready for work......I have to do paint work on a '48 Hudson, but it's a 25min drive to the shop. I've said before...I start my day with an Emerald Jack....(Just enough to keep me entertained...not so much that I am stupid...or look stupid when someone shows up looking to drop 70 or 80 large)
Well I'm out of EJ Booooooooooo
So I'm staring at jar tops......Romulan....no....Space Queen...no.....Void..."ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND??...NO JtR either....stupid-o" :)
Lucy??....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
but I digress
I grew this Cali Wildfire....and I'm used to 1 or 2 hit weed....I took a couple whacks when I cut them....eh....just "pretty good"
So I wraps a fattttt one for the ride thru the woods...........
Rememer the Donovan song...Wear your Love Like Heaven?.....
5 min after finishing...///// I'm stopping dead on 50mph roads to let old ladies out of their driveways.....I bought the girl at the Kangaroo $5 in Scratchoffs when she took my 50 bucks for gas....I gave Lincolns to the guys at the off ramps begging for bucks......I spent 15min looking at wild hogs that crossed the road in front of me....
I paid the toll for the next 20 folks on the drawridge to the island (the very long way to work)
I showed up at the shop.... and sent everyone home 'til Monday.....
WING-SURFING HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!
I never did paint my Hudson....damnit
(Homer after licking toads :)
SUNSHINE CAME SOFTLY THRU MY
WINDOW TODAY
COULDA TRIPPED OUT EASY
YA KNOW
I'VE
CHANGED MY WAYS ;)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wear Your Love like Heaven Chirruns
:)

oh yeah.......
Cali Wildfire???
as advertized
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

oh yeah.......
Cali Wildfire???
as advertized

Great story Buddy! I felt like I was with you! :circle-of-love:

Time to go crazy again! Did you get your newsletter? All sorts of Emerald Triangle seeds for zip! I'll be in line! Foo Sure! :cheer::high-five::bravo:

An old Hudson! I want it!

Time to go crazy again! Did you get your newsletter? All sorts of Emerald Triangle seeds for zip! I'll be in line! Foo Sure! :cheer::high-five::bravo:

couple Packards there too....(psssssssssssttt....I'll send you our wesite)
Oh you know I am all in :)
Glad you liked that smoke report
Peace:thumb:

Re: Q

thats what i did i turned my head to the side and said huh?

The way you planted it.......it should be there a long time. Mangoes for a long time.:high-five:

With the second one yet to be harvested...you'll be OK! Good news. :thumb:

That's great.....late night highs are my favorite. Have a good night my friend. :bong:
yup im waiting patiently for good night time smoke i really need weed induced deep sleep, im up all night everynight fighting pain,sucks!! i am more of a smoke at night kinda guy never really realized i like indicas as much as i do till i have none! lol all i have now is sativa and makes me to hyped up!!:thumb:
Dang, bipolar much?

I don't see you posting a journal either....so the big F bomb right back at ya.:blalol:
i was all WORD!! LOL

It seemed a lot funnier at the time. :surrender:
now i see it was a joke, lol, i do say eff fbook too tho, its a lame site, i really dont care if someone is pooping,brushing their hair, or 99% of the junk ppl post its just TMI!!
oh yeah.......
Cali Wildfire???
as advertized
that sounds awesome, great report!:thumb::adore:

It gets funnier the more I think about it...lol :peace:
werd yo!

couple Packards there too....(psssssssssssttt....I'll send you our wesite)
Oh you know I am all in :)
Glad you liked that smoke report
Peace:thumb:

Cool Chopper! Don't send the web site! From Florida to Hawaii.....I don't even want to think about it! :smokin:

See you in line! :high-five: Never mind, you call in personally! :Namaste:

yup im waiting patiently for good night time smoke i really need weed induced deep sleep, im up all night everynight fighting pain,sucks!! i am more of a smoke at night kinda guy never really realized i like indicas as much as i do till i have none! lol all i have now is sativa and makes me to hyped up!!:thumb:

i was all WORD!! LOL

now i see it was a joke, lol, i do say eff fbook too tho, its a lame site, i really dont care if someone is pooping,brushing their hair, or 99% of the junk ppl post its just TMI!!

werd yo!

B.I.D. You said it all. :goodjob:

I'm the same with sativa......Hyped up! :circle-of-love:

i was all WORD!! LOL

werd yo!

You said, "werd" . . . . and then, "yo" . . .

Hi preprodigy I'm ashamed to say it but the HPS have been on, they were just too high and we would have had to stop the whole thing to straightened it out. Truthfully for a while there I just didn't feel like doing anything. Depression and all.

Ready to roll this time!

There will certainly be more plants this time.

It's in the news everyday and things are cooling off. If your state is like mine, it's coming down to which person(S) get the bribe(S). :smokin:

Hey brotha!! =) How goes it?!... I hear you there man, sometimes it hard to get motivated and actually get in there and make shit happen. but with you in a better vibration these days just remember back to less motivating days and think that you Pushed threw and your still here alive and breathing and that if you can manage that, that you can accomplish anything.. you just have to pull off the good vibes and relations that you develop in everyday life to keep you up even when it seems so dismal... remember without the lows we would never understand how good it truly feels when we get to bask in thoughs HIGHS OF LIFE AND NATURE COMBINED ;)

Glad to hear you got everything figure out with your set up! It took me some time to dial mine in.. my first grow i didnt have adequate ventilation and it set a whole chain reaction of events off that lead to 2 month premature harvesting and hermied plants, and root rot, and on and on lol.. but we strive on!

I found an awesome quote the other day that I think fits with this topic quite nicley, give me a sec to find it i'll brb!

Wow, I could have sworn that i bookmarked that page, somehow i couldnt find the quote I liked the most but these all carried with them some aspect of the original. so hopefully you will enjoy this as much as I do =)

"Success is to be measured - not so much by the position that we have reached in life - as by the obstacles that we have overcome while trying to succeed."
- Booker T. Washington

"Failure? I never encountered it. All I ever met were temporary setbacks."
- Dottie Walters

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison

"Success is not a place at which one arrives, but rather... the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey."
- Alex Noble

Hey brotha!! =) How goes it?!... I hear you there man, sometimes it hard to get motivated and actually get in there and make shit happen. but with you in a better vibration these days just remember back to less motivating days and think that you Pushed threw and your still here alive and breathing and that if you can manage that, that you can accomplish anything.. you just have to pull off the good vibes and relations that you develop in everyday life to keep you up even when it seems so dismal... remember without the lows we would never understand how good it truly feels when we get to bask in thoughs HIGHS OF LIFE AND NATURE COMBINED ;)

Glad to hear you got everything figure out with your set up! It took me some time to dial mine in.. my first grow i didnt have adequate ventilation and it set a whole chain reaction of events off that lead to 2 month premature harvesting and hermied plants, and root rot, and on and on lol.. but we strive on!

I found an awesome quote the other day that I think fits with this topic quite nicley, give me a sec to find it i'll brb!

Doing Good Buddy! :thumb:

I hear you Bro. Believe me, in my, I think it's 7 now, other grows I have faced the good and bad. My actual physical body holds me back sometime, I am 70 ya know! In doors, I'm still learning as I go. Really revamping everything. Tomorrow, two more inputs to the tent with more fresh air. Anything we can make better will be done. Next grow has me really excited.

Thanks for your encouragement, it helps me too! Your a good soul, my friend. :Namaste:

Wow, I could have sworn that i bookmarked that page, somehow i couldnt find the quote I liked the most but these all carried with them some aspect of the original. so hopefully you will enjoy this as much as I do =)

"Success is to be measured - not so much by the position that we have reached in life - as by the obstacles that we have overcome while trying to succeed."
- Booker T. Washington

"Failure? I never encountered it. All I ever met were temporary setbacks."
- Dottie Walters

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison

"Success is not a place at which one arrives, but rather... the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey."
- Alex Noble

By the way you might find the story I've written in this and the last journal interesting. You'll know me allot better. It starts on post #32 in this journal! :thanks:

What newsletter? I've been wondering how yall know when and where the good sales are. :helpsmilie: a girl out...

:passitleft:

Chopper--didn't realize you painted cars...where?

What newsletter? I've been wondering how yall know when and where the good sales are. :helpsmilie: a girl out...

:passitleft:

Chopper--didn't realize you painted cars...where?

read my pm to you. :love:

He's in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom