Old G's New Auto Grow

Question, my lites are maybe 60%, when buds start growing do I crank it up 90%
Hey @Old g hope you are well my friend.
You should try and gradually turn up your light as they go through veg , so by the time you hit flower they are in full flight.hehe
Depending on light intensity and distance.
Obviously if you have a big light in a short tent you won't be able to crank it up full.
Do you have a light meter?
What light are you using.
Do you have lots of height in there?
Watch your temps and top leaves.
Don't burn them.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @Old g hope you are well my friend.
You should try and gradually turn up your light as they go through veg , so by the time you hit flower they are in full flight.hehe
Depending on light intensity and distance.
Obviously if you have a big light in a short tent you won't be able to crank it up full.
Do you have a light meter?
What light are you using.
Do you have lots of height in there?
Watch your temps and top leaves.
Don't burn them.
Stay safe.
Bill
It’s heargrow, supposed to be the FC1000, I’m thinking it’s maybe 150watts, it gets really bright and it gets hot when it’s cranked up, I have it maybe half power but the lites 6 inches from my plants. I saw it on sale and I bought it before I really researched it, I’m impulsive like that sometimes. It has a remote with the temperature and humidity on it, also a timer I have it at 19/5. The lites 17inches by 13 inches weird dimensions huh.It’s cheap but it’s a lot better than the 8 watt led gro lites I got from Walmart, I’m figuring if I don’t figure out LST I’m gonna train those lites at the sides , I have 4 and their all in adjustable desk lamps, I’m making do with my limitations, plants look great so far but I know when they start to flower I’m gonna to need more intensity

And Bill sorry I’m doing well , hope you are too brother. I don’t know how much bigger their gonna get , it wouldn’t take much for these to get bigger in circumference and grow outside the lite .
Watching these grow I was underwatering my white widow for sure. These plants are so much healthier looking, look at the stem it’s bigger than my white widow was at 6 months.

F58736A5-441A-44A2-AA8E-AD47CB7D1FB7.jpeg

AE280329-81BC-4FD8-A547-3412903282D4.jpeg

0BBDC788-ECE6-4E55-9B4F-E12CB68537CC.jpeg

Day 22, plants are starting to stretch and the branches are spreading out, it’s 8 inches high and 15 inches across. I need to water today, I’ll feed next water, don’t wanna overdue anything. The plants look great , I have preflowers on 3 of the 4. I’ll use nitrogen next feeding and then I’ll use the bloom , I’ve got powdered jacks bloom, I’m gonna pick up FF bloom mix, it’s much easier to use liquid fertilizer, I mix a ml in a 16.8 Pepsi bottle

Day 22 I’m getting nervous it’s going too smoothly, some of the leaves are burnt from feeding , I spilled just a tiny bit on the leaves and they burnt, it’s tight in the closet , it’s a PIA watering and feeding

3E932B45-2584-4B5C-9FDF-83B0DF1EED7A.jpeg

368383C2-EB14-424B-8C9E-449D2F5F4F27.jpeg

32BE3332-B9E7-4611-9C94-3947A7FF17BA.jpeg

I tried turning the power up on my lites and I started getting lite burn.The tips of the leaves close to the lites were turning yellow. I turned the power back down and raised my lites. This won’t effect my plants will it as long as I caught it early,I should have just left it as my plants were doing great, I just assumed I needed to up the power with the plants starting to flower.I’m just hoping I didn’t damage my plants

45C78CD4-59D1-4A81-9AFE-3D88EBA67E5C.jpeg

C7995148-091C-4FF6-81DE-F0846EF2CCEA.jpeg

409C06B9-527A-4ABB-96B0-EC92125C115D.jpeg

I tried turning the power up on my lites and I started getting lite burn.The tips of the leaves close to the lites were turning yellow. I turned the power back down and raised my lites. This won’t effect my plants will it as long as I caught it early,I should have just left it as my plants were doing great, I just assumed I needed to up the power with the plants starting to flower.I’m just hoping I didn’t damage my plants

45C78CD4-59D1-4A81-9AFE-3D88EBA67E5C.jpeg

C7995148-091C-4FF6-81DE-F0846EF2CCEA.jpeg

409C06B9-527A-4ABB-96B0-EC92125C115D.jpeg
No it won't affect them long term. What is the light set to now G??

No it won't affect them long term. What is the light set to now G??
I think I’m at 50% maybe alittle more, I cranked it up to 75% that’s what caused the yellow tips, I had the lites to close so I raised them up about 6 inches, they all seem very happy now. My biggest plant has so many leaves , is it too late to LST,

I think I’m at 50% maybe alittle more, I cranked it up to 75% that’s what caused the yellow tips, I had the lites to close so I raised them up about 6 inches, they all seem very happy now. My biggest plant has so many leaves , is it too late to LST,
It's never too late to lst your ladies.
Open them up and spread them out. :thumb:
Looking good brother.
Stay safe.
Bill

It's never too late to lst your ladies.
Open them up and spread them out. :thumb:
Looking good brother.
Stay safe.
Bill
What Bill said..nope...get at it. Use that link I gave you from @InTheShed

What Bill said..nope...get at it. Use that link I gave you from @InTheShed
I’m going too, their beautiful to look at, just perfectly symmetrical , I’m looking at other grows tied down and the buds are unbelievable, I’m never gonna get that just letting the plant grow naturally. Who cares about symmetry I want massive buds lol

Question I have pistils growing on all my plants, do I go one more feed with nitrogen or go right to the bloom nutrients. What works best for you guys
Hey old g .
I gradually reduce my nitrogen from my flowering mix nothing the last two weeks.
Except the micro nutrients have a minor amount of N helps with nutrient uptake.
As soon as you see pistols you should be using your flowering nutrients.
Auto?
Do you have the schedule for your nutrients?
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom