Old G New Grow Spring 23 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro Sponsored Grow

Not shared this on here but sadly my mother passed away sudden so sorry for your lose.
Did not think i would ever get over the pain no matter how many people told me time heals
It does mate not heal forr me but it gets better easier not an ideal word to use but it does get easier to deal with.
Heads up mate and i have no sister or brother but i know about family coming out to cause issues.
Grief is a mad thing people deal with all ways thats what i had to put it down to other wise i would not
be speaking to half of them.
It hurts Skunksta no doubt about it, growing soothes my mind so I’m going back in 100%. People get so greedy , I’d give someone the shirt off my back, my Mother was smart she knew what I’d be faced with, I lost a lot of sentimental things, I have what I need to move forward, guess that’s all that matters. New chapter in my life

Day 1, ouch, had a bunch of family stayed here for a week my plants came down, too many kids and the house stunk

IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

This grow I’m growing Queens Banner and Double Grape. This is my 3rd Double Grape, plant grows itself, Queens banner is a sativa hybrid, beautiful plant. I couldn’t ask for a better lite to grow under than the ViparSpectra, can’t thank Valerie enough

This grow I’m growing Queens Banner and Double Grape. This is my 3rd Double Grape, plant grows itself, Queens banner is a sativa hybrid, beautiful plant. I couldn’t ask for a better lite to grow under than the ViparSpectra, can’t thank Valerie enough
Vipar Val is great so glad your enjoying their light.
@ViparSpectra has some great equipment.
Your girls should do great, can't wait.
Hope everything is going well today my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Vipar Val is great so glad your enjoying their light.
@ViparSpectra has some great equipment.
Your girls should do great, can't wait.
Hope everything is going well today my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Couldn’t agree more Bill, I consider myself lucky I have their equipment

I wanted to thank you guys for the support you showed me when my Mother passed.I needed it and it was important to me. Always thought I was a strong person I didn’t have a clue it was going to hit me as hard as it did.
I’m entering a new chapter in my life and I feel good now. I think it was better I grieved the way I did instead of bottling it up and have it hit me 6 months from now . Thank you everyone

I wanted to thank you guys for the support you showed me when my Mother passed.I needed it and it was important to me. Always thought I was a strong person I didn’t have a clue it was going to hit me as hard as it did.
I’m entering a new chapter in my life and I feel good now. I think it was better I grieved the way I did instead of bottling it up and have it hit me 6 months from now . Thank you everyone
Your stronger than you know. :Namaste:
Glad your back to your garden. :thumb:
All the best for what ever you decide is next.
Take care Amigo.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Your stronger than you know. :Namaste:
Glad your back to your garden. :thumb:
All the best for what ever you decide is next.
Take care Amigo.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill

Day 6, I’m sick I had to chop my plants early when Mom died, they’d be ready right about now, oh well.
Turned the power from 50% to 75% today, tilled some bat guano top dressed , I noticed my plants set root’s before they start to show growth. I’m not sure which is the Queens Banner, I’ll figure it out once they grow alittle lol

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_1491.jpeg

Day 7, finally starting to grow. I went back and looked at my last grow to see if those plants started like this, they did lol. I increased the lite I think that’s why their starting to grow, I’m always afraid to start them under too much lite obviously, can’t fry them or will them to gro, as much as wede like too. Another week 10days they’ll start to resemble a pot plant.

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

A promising start, new hope :circle-of-love:
Yes Valerie their finally starting to grow, I think patience is the biggest factor in growing pot, first month I always think their never gonna grow lol . Seems they set roots before they start showing growth. The ViparSpectra lite works excellent, best lite I’ve ever grown under , makes such a huge difference. My biggest problem was always the hanging hooks, this lite their simple and they work great.

Day 11, plants are finally growing. Think I give them too much water the first week

IMG_1519.jpeg

IMG_1518.jpeg
Looking good.
Water in a circle away from the center.
I use a turkey battery sometimes.
Plus I hump the center and make a moat.
Helps root growth.
Hope your doing well my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Looking good.
Water in a circle away from the center.
I use a turkey battery sometimes.
Plus I hump the center and make a moat.
Helps root growth.
Hope your doing well my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
I usually use that method, I didn’t this time guess I was rushing. The one plant actually leaned from the water and I built the moat on both plants. You grow awhile and you think you can shortcut some things, bad move and I know better, never again. They look good now though I avoided it I’m lucky

Back
Top Bottom