Old G New Grow Spring 23 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro Sponsored Grow

The plants are drinking a lot more water under a proper lite. I’m staying on top of it, they were dry yesterday morning I was suprised because I’d watered the day before. Their in a serious stretch I have the lite almost to the top of the tent , they look good this morning

The queen’s banner has got alot of flowers, the double grape is definitely slacking lol

IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1615.jpeg

IMG_1610.jpeg

IMG_1611.jpeg

Day 32, plants are looking good. I think I had some nute issues on both plants, I gave a good flush cut the affected leaves out and it’s all good

IMG_1642.jpeg

IMG_1640.jpeg

IMG_1639.jpeg

IMG_1641.jpeg
What are you feeding again?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

What are you feeding again?

Bill284 😎
I put bat guano down 2nd week then geoflora veg , I put FF Grobig down that’s what gave me alittle burn in the Queens Banner , it’s sativa heavy hybrid . Seems sativas are very sensitive to nitrogen, more so then I realized, I’m using Bloom nutes now and the plants are doing well. I gave a shot of calmag in between changing over to bloom. I’m using FF Tigerbloom and Geoflora bloom for the duration of my gro

IMG_1646.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg

I put bat guano down 2nd week then geoflora veg , I put FF Grobig down that’s what gave me alittle burn in the Queens Banner , it’s sativa heavy hybrid . Seems sativas are very sensitive to nitrogen, more so then I realized, I’m using Bloom nutes now and the plants are doing well. I gave a shot of calmag in between changing over to bloom. I’m using FF Tigerbloom and Geoflora bloom for the duration of my gro

IMG_1646.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg
Ok sounds good. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

All are under your control, you are keeping them super happy :thumb:

Day 38, sorry I haven’t been updating I bought a new home, I got extremely lucky the place I got. It’s brutal where I live with the prices . It’s a small place but it’s only me so it works. Plants are doing great I have to do a stealth run at nite to get them in my new home

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

Day 38, sorry I haven’t been updating I bought a new home, I got extremely lucky the place I got. It’s brutal where I live with the prices . It’s a small place but it’s only me so it works. Plants are doing great I have to do a stealth run at nite to get them in my new home

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg
Congratulations Buddy. :yahoo:
Now you just need a winnebago for the cold months to travel and visit the country.
I'm thrilled for you. :thumb:
Bigger tent in your future?
Take care.

Bill284 😎

I’m moving into my new home and have too many strangers in my home so I put my plants outside for a few days while I get situated. My new place everyone lives too close they’ll be in their new home by the end of the week, they look completely different in the sun

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg

I’m moving into my new home and have too many strangers in my home so I put my plants outside for a few days while I get situated. My new place everyone lives too close they’ll be in their new home by the end of the week, they look completely different in the sun

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg
Good luck with the move, hope everything goes well. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Good luck with the move, hope everything goes well. :thumb:

Bill284 😎
I got a nice place, I’m very happy. Never actually owned a home before, expensive but worth it

They also love the sunshine, good luck with your moving:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom