Looking For A Tester For ViparSpectra New XS1500 Pro - Ready Or Not?

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
2. @ 3 grower friends
@Just A Simple Guy @how3y @Cheeba420
Thanks, Rander! Enjoy the start of the new week!

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro comes with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
I want to win this light...
@Cola Monster @Light Addict @7Dust2

Entering from Vik, Iceland today.

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
2. @ 3 grower friends
@Ic3Cold @Nor Cali Root @Cal Canna Lab

Entering from Vik, Iceland today.

2. @ 3 grower friends
@Ic3Cold @Nor Cali Root @Cal Canna Lab
Good luck Amigo. :goodluck:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro comes with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
I want to win this light & tomorrow‘s the day of the drawing!
@OGpapa @Kanno26 @Tokin Roll

Day 22 from sprout healthiest looking plant I’ve grown to date. Lite works awesome
98999E1E-ACC9-47C5-8C22-05C61B4AC809.jpeg

2. @ 3 grower friends
@Thirvnrob @Backlipslide @Rexer

Hello everybody! Here is the list of participants! There are 12 participants to meet the rules. Thank you all for joining in this activity! Please check your drawing number.
The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone!

跟帖1.png

We have a winner! Now, let us congrats @Randar on being the winner and becoming the tester for our new XS1500 Pro light. Don't forget to PM us with your shipping address. Looking forward to your XS1500 Pro Diaries.

跟帖2.jpg

Hello everybody! Here is the list of participants! There are 12 participants to meet the rules. Thank you all for joining in this activity! Please check your drawing number.
The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone!

跟帖1.png
Whoever gets this lite will be extremely happy, my plants are growing beautifully under this lite. I finished 2 plants under her and the flavor that came out was incredible. Everyone that’s smoking it is telling me how good it tastes. Good luck guys

Thank you all for joining our activity again! Hope we all enjoy it!

Let's stay tuned for the next event!
Keep happy growing!
Happy Friday!

I’m super excited about this win and as I mentioned previously, I’m donating my win to @Jungle Joseph who lost his gear in a flood.
What a nice thing to do, or even offer. This is why I love this community…

Back
Top Bottom