Old G New Grow Spring 23 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro Sponsored Grow

Day 14, their growing finally. I applied Grobig today, these plants go into flower so fast I get it in while I can. I’m just glad I’m growing again , keep my mind off what’s going on around me. I’m in the process of finding a new home, looking forward to having my own home and I love the smell of mature buds in the air. My mother used to get upset the house stunk so bad lol, I miss her , gotta find a wife I guess, women always seem to hate me because I like being alone. My last GF was too clingy , sorry guys didn’t mean to bring my personal life into my gro journal lol.
I have no idea which is the Queens Banner and which is the Double Grape lol, time will tell

IMG_1532.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

Day 14, their growing finally. I applied Grobig today, these plants go into flower so fast I get it in while I can. I’m just glad I’m growing again , keep my mind off what’s going on around me. I’m in the process of finding a new home, looking forward to having my own home and I love the smell of mature buds in the air. My mother used to get upset the house stunk so bad lol, I miss her , gotta find a wife I guess, women always seem to hate me because I like being alone. My last GF was too clingy , sorry guys didn’t mean to bring my personal life into my gro journal lol.
I have no idea which is the Queens Banner and which is the Double Grape lol, time will tell

IMG_1532.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg
Hey. :ciao:
It's the beginning of something big new and exciting.
Get yourself a nice place somewhere you want to be.
Expand your horizons.
Plus I swore I'd never get married again or have a girlfriend for that matter.
Then I met Stacey. :green_heart:
You never know my friend , there is a sock foot.:rofl:
Some have stripes some have pot leaves. ;)
Just see what happens.
I know mom always complained about the smell but I'm sure she didn't mind.:love:
She would want you to pursue your passion and be happy.
Shiver Git Buddy.
Oh yeah girls look good, I can't tell the difference, hehe.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey. :ciao:
It's the beginning of something big new and exciting.
Get yourself a nice place somewhere you want to be.
Expand your horizons.
Plus I swore I'd never get married again or have a girlfriend for that matter.
Then I met Stacey. :green_heart:
You never know my friend , there is a sock foot.:rofl:
Some have stripes some have pot leaves. ;)
Just see what happens.
I know mom always complained about the smell but I'm sure she didn't mind.:love:
She would want you to pursue your passion and be happy.
Shiver Git Buddy.
Oh yeah girls look good, I can't tell the difference, hehe.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Your a good man Bill, hard to find today in this mememe society we live in . Glad I met you

And I didn’t have a clue how much growing weed soothes the mind. I’d recommend it to anyone even if they don’t smoke it , it just helps with life in general. I have a huge transition in my life I’m glad I have it . I think all of us in here are drawn to this community, nobody wants anything just a sense of belonging

Babies grown up and lush.:cheer:

Everyone needs love, it can make a person stronger, a happier life.

Day 15, plants are growing great ViparSpectra work’s awesome I’d recommend this lite to anyone that wants to grow great pot

IMG_1535.jpeg

IMG_1532.jpeg
Got to love that @ViparSpectra :thumb:
Hope your having a good Day. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi there Old g. I have just found your journal and I'm glad to read it. I am about to wet some seeds to go under 2 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights. I'm glad to have been able to follow a few grows in preparation. I've noted the distance (16 inches) and power (75 %) that you have your lights at now that your plants are around 2 weeks old. I look forward to progress.

Hi there Old g. I have just found your journal and I'm glad to read it. I am about to wet some seeds to go under 2 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights. I'm glad to have been able to follow a few grows in preparation. I've noted the distance (16 inches) and power (75 %) that you have your lights at now that your plants are around 2 weeks old. I look forward to progress.
ViparSpectra is the best lite I’ve used, just really well built and functional. It brings the flavor of the weed out , I’ve been growing flavored pot and never tasted the terepenes until I used this lite.Everything about this lite is top notch, and the price for this quality of a gro lite you can’t beat

I put the lite on 100%, their at 3 weeks I think their ok. No sign of flowers yet I put another dose of Grobig down, and I’m putting geoflora veg down tonite

Thanks for you all support vipar lights.
A fully lighted canopy is always our goal.:welcome:

Day 23, plants are growing nicely after the slow start. Used geoflora bloom yesterday, love that fertilizer, works really well I just have to be more careful with the veg nitrogen, I have nute burn on the Queens Banner not much but noticeable. These ViparSpectra lites work awesome

IMG_1572.jpeg

IMG_1571.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom