Old G New Grow Spring 23 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro Sponsored Grow

Guys you won’t see me for awhile my mother passed away 2 days ago after suffering a stroke. I’ve lived with her for the last 20 years so it’s hitting me extra hard.

Guys you won’t see me for awhile my mother passed away 2 days ago after suffering a stroke. I’ve lived with her for the last 20 years so it’s hitting me extra hard.
Oh , I'm so so sorry my friend.
My condolences :Namaste:
Hope your ok .:love:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Oh , I'm so so sorry my friend.
My condolences :Namaste:
Hope your ok .:love:

Bill284 😎
Thanx Bill, losing my mother is the hardest thing I’ve ever gone thru

Thanx Bill, losing my mother is the hardest thing I’ve ever gone thru
You poor soul. :Namaste:
My heart goes out to you.
Do you have any one with you for support?

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

It's something you can never prepare for.
I'm so sorry.
Thanks Mel, no never, I’d hoped she make it to 95, she was still sharp. She was in a lot of pain, she’s at peace at least.

You poor soul. :Namaste:
My heart goes out to you.
Do you have any one with you for support?

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Unfortunately not really, have my sister but she makes it worse sometimes. I have to find a gf sucks going thru this alone

Unfortunately not really, have my sister but she makes it worse sometimes. I have to find a gf sucks going thru this alone
Wish I could help.
My father passed in a sudden accident in his 50's.
It was devastating.
Nothing can prepare you for it.
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Wish I could help.
My father passed in a sudden accident in his 50's.
It was devastating.
Nothing can prepare you for it.
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanx Bill means a lot, I cared for my mom the last 10 yrs and I enjoyed it. No nothing can prepare you for this

So sorry to hear that...This time is difficult, but I hope you can get through it.🫂 I remember the movie Coco saying "Death is not the end of life, forgetting is the end of life." As long as she is in your memory, she never leaves. :hug:

So sorry to hear that...This time is difficult, but I hope you can get through it.🫂 I remember the movie Coco saying "Death is not the end of life, forgetting is the end of life." As long as she is in your memory, she never leaves. :hug:
Thanks Val , it’s just alittle harder because I took care of her . She was a pain in my butt, lol, but I couldn’t have loved her anymore than I did

Thanks Val , it’s just alittle harder because I took care of her . She was a pain in my butt, lol, but I couldn’t have loved her anymore than I did
Good morning my friend.
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know Stacey and I send you our love. :green_heart:
Hope things go a bit better for you today.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend.
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know Stacey and I send you our love. :green_heart:
Hope things go a bit better for you today.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thank you Bill

I’m sorry for your loss Old g, I help take care of my Mother and I can’t imagine what you’re going thru. If I can help in anyway PM me. CL🍀
Thank you , yes it’s painful

I’m back guys , thanks for the support, much appreciated. Very hard 2 weeks I’m so much better now, you get so distraught you don’t know if you’ll ever feel normal again. I went thru a lot of things in my life. I got sick 10yrs ago and it took 2 yrs to walk normally again, my mother stood by me. I’ve had some other issues and with out my mom’s support I would have never gotten thru it.
So losing her was especially hard, I know she’s in a better place. Of course the vultures in the family we’re waiting to take what they could, fortunately my mother left things so no body got more than they were supposed to. I’m so happy to get back to growing, gives me peace of mind,
Thank you guys

I’m back guys , thanks for the support, much appreciated. Very hard 2 weeks I’m so much better now, you get so distraught you don’t know if you’ll ever feel normal again. I went thru a lot of things in my life. I got sick 10yrs ago and it took 2 yrs to walk normally again, my mother stood by me. I’ve had some other issues and with out my mom’s support I would have never gotten thru it.
So losing her was especially hard, I know she’s in a better place. Of course the vultures in the family we’re waiting to take what they could, fortunately my mother left things so no body got more than they were supposed to. I’m so happy to get back to growing, gives me peace of mind,
Thank you guys
Good to see you Brother :ciao: :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow

Not shared this on here but sadly my mother passed away sudden so sorry for your lose.
Did not think i would ever get over the pain no matter how many people told me time heals
It does mate not heal forr me but it gets better easier not an ideal word to use but it does get easier to deal with.
Heads up mate and i have no sister or brother but i know about family coming out to cause issues.
Grief is a mad thing people deal with all ways thats what i had to put it down to other wise i would not
be speaking to half of them.

Back
Top Bottom