NTH’s Grow Corner

image.jpg

Just a short update for now. More to come later.
Here is the “Paul Harvey” of my situation. My beautiful start on my second grow got pulled. Sad but true. Harvested my first grow a touch early but excellent smoke. Have four girls going now. Two unknown in the square pots. Strawberry Banana auto on the left. Photo Blueberry on the right. Peace.

NTH
Looking excellent my friend. I just got my blueberry auto seeds a few days ago also. I know yours is photoperiod but anything blueberry I can't resist when it comes to tasting it on exhale, and smelling it on the bush pre-harvest. I got a bag of beautiful bud off an old pro grower friend of mine who gave me a ton of very useful information about 11yrs ago, and when I opened the bag I thought.....It cannot be....what is that pungent smell coming from this bag I've just opened ? Is that..........blueberry ? It can't be.....so I chopped as fast as I could and packed a bowl and literally all I could taste was the sweetness and doey taste of actual blueberry muffin. It was the most beautiful tasting weed that I have ever tasted from then until this very day. I cant wait to finally hold another bag of cured blueberry in my hands. 70days time that dream should come true ;)
Pics below is my almost ready to harvest zkittlez autos. Day 76

20211023_130042.jpg

image.jpg

Nice combo bowl of some very fresh Pineapple with a hint of Gorilla. A little musky on the frontside. Smooth and sweet on the finish. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

NTH
Then everything falls apart post bowl and joint. Lol enjoy bro

Hello all you fine folks! Time for my yearly update! Ha! Came home from a two week “hitch” at work to this atrocity Haha:
7F92DAE6-189C-4C6A-A09C-484372DDA0BB.jpeg

My poor little girls were being “shaded”. So now we have this:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back two are AK and Pineapple Express( seeds were gifted to my friend from my first seed order then regifted back to me) and the front two are Strawberry Banana auto and Blueberry photo(gifted seeds also from one hell of a guy)! Have another bean in the dirt believed to be Gorilla Glue but could be anything. Who doesn’t like surprises anyways? Kinda like it’s a big surprise me updating my journal!! Peace to all.

NTH

Did you leave your light unattended?

And what are those other two?
Yes mam I did. It runs at night due to my electrical policy being nights free. But I had my electrician / fellow grower wire up my grow room outlets brand new and use surge protectors also.

Plants are:

Back left : AK Auto
Back right: Pineapple Express Auto
Front left : mystery seed
Front middle: Blueberry Photo
Front right: Strawberry Banana Auto

NTH

Wait, your tomato plants took over the tent? On the plus side, no light burn on the cannabis! They look happy down there.
Bro those tomato plants took off! Lol. My plant sitter got his days wrong by a couple days. The cannabis girls were fine but the tomato plants dropped down due to no water and were literally smothering my little girls. My friend tied up some branches and took care of them until I got home. Converted the next closet over into a seedling/veg closet. Gotta roll with those punches I guess! All lined out. The one plant (back right) has been looking a little droopy but other than that we have the “corner” up and running!

image.jpg

NTH

Two updates in two days! Woo Hoo!
Trying some new soil I found locally and really liking it so far. My oldest two girls are in it :
2DA360CC-63AE-46F2-A1E3-8D7EA3ABEBFC.jpeg

One plant is looking a tad droopy but I decided to restrain her and her friend.
ECE3E4C5-79D2-4180-8A40-14258937F039.jpeg
5C96A165-1286-4322-9056-71B9DD244EC7.jpeg

Plans are to up pot the Blueberry photo into a five gallon bag soon. Will leave the Strawberry Banana in the small pot to experiment on pot size. All four girls have been topped once. Thanks in advance for stopping by.

NTH

Roots Organic is good stuff. I used RO 101 and FFOF, mixed 50/50 when I made my original Subcool Supersoil. That soil held up to multiple grows per year for at least 6 years! You should have great luck with it here.
Thanks Emilya! I plan on purchasing a few more bags just to have around in case the local store stops carrying it.
And congratulations on being nominated for MOTM!! Fine list of nominees! Hard to vote for just one!

NTH

Two updates in two days! Woo Hoo!
Trying some new soil I found locally and really liking it so far. My oldest two girls are in it :
2DA360CC-63AE-46F2-A1E3-8D7EA3ABEBFC.jpeg

One plant is looking a tad droopy but I decided to restrain her and her friend.
ECE3E4C5-79D2-4180-8A40-14258937F039.jpeg
5C96A165-1286-4322-9056-71B9DD244EC7.jpeg

Plans are to up pot the Blueberry photo into a five gallon bag soon. Will leave the Strawberry Banana in the small pot to experiment on pot size. All four girls have been topped once. Thanks in advance for stopping by.

NTH
Looking good Amigo. :thumb:
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom