NTH’s Grow Corner

image.jpg

Miss Sparta

NTH

9E80CE61-B821-49B4-85C2-9ABE882FAD4E.jpeg
DF928A18-25A5-474C-BAF2-21D974BB84AA.jpeg
AEBB4BAB-F7D7-4DB2-A89F-B0C97B76C551.jpeg

Random pics from tonight’s “lst” session. Happy times on the corner.

NTH
Good morning NTH hope you are well today.
Excellent training Amigo.
Should be some killer colas.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284

NTH
Sorry I've been absent.
I'm trying to catch up with everyone but I've missed so much ,hehe.
Being away for a couple months got me off track but I'm getting there.
Keep up the great work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Nice ladies NTH, may I ask about the Sparta? Is the reason it's almost flat across with the two main heads from topping? I have never done nor have I seen it done so I'm kinda clueless. But super nice sir I like the height and over all look of those :)

Nice ladies NTH, may I ask about the Sparta? Is the reason it's almost flat across with the two main heads from topping? I have never done nor have I seen it done so I'm kinda clueless. But super nice sir I like the height and over all look of those :)
Thanks Happy.

I topped above the fourth node. Then topped what that produced after the first node. I also topped the branches off the third node also. Then tied down the top two to let the others catch up. No real science to my madness. I just go with what the plant is trying to tell me. Can’t wait to get it right! Haha.

NTH

Thanks Happy.

I topped above the fourth node. Then topped what that produced after the first node. I also topped the branches off the third node also. Then tied down the top two to let the others catch up. No real science to my madness. I just go with what the plant is trying to tell me. Can’t wait to get it right! Haha.

NTH
Lol yes I hear the plant whisper to.. so basically just multiple rounds of topping and tie back.... cool... I have couple new plants started I may try it on one of them...should I wait like a week or two between top chopping?

This grow really reminds me of @syenite's grows, but all in one space instead of separate tiny spaces.
image.jpg

I can see the resemblance. Walking that thin line. Ha! More plants in a closet? Just my learning curve showing through in my plants. Lol.

But I ask you this????
Is this really stupid or brilliant? Hahaha.
image.jpg

Not only did I use a “topping” spot as a support anchor I used copper wire much like the bracelets many buy on the intrawebz. Read somewhere it helps to connect the elements or something. Kinda too “ sciency” for me but I figured what the heck.

NTH

OMGGGGGG

NTH your grow is looking mint, and your sense of order makes my heart sing, a constructive criticism tho bruv, that blue drip tray could defs use a wipe down.

I believe together we could help that hot mess @Ganjagrandaddy learn to grow with a sense of cleanliness and order.

Back
Top Bottom