NTH’s Grow Corner

It is built out of some oldschool wood. I love that look myself personally. Probably do the walls and sand and stain the floor for you Miss T.

NTH
Sounds beautiful :)

I can’t wait to see the finished product.

82942566-5051-4DD9-8868-DA2D6C793AA5.jpeg

In preparation of the Beast MarsHydro light on its way here. We are hanging up the fives boys and girls. Looking for ideas on the walls. Will be controlling the temps by ac/heat so thinking of insulating and then something fireproof. Reflective panels seem to be about the same cost as Sheetrock? Any pointers?

Plan on running a water line into the room. Basically 5x5 space. Going to put a AC Infinity 8 inch fan/filter and the MH 6500 gorilla light in there. Thinking that should do it. All input welcome!

NTH
Woohoo a clean build . Enjoy mate . Sounds like a winning combo . May be use bubblewrap two way insulation fornthe walls and roof. Creates a nice barrier from sun heat cooking the interior like an oven. Reflects blazing sun that hits my roof tiles away from my tent roof in my attic really well. Keeps winter cold out the same way too. Quite cheap to buy and staples up really easily too. Use it for so much in the grow space. Even wrapped my dwc pots in it to good effect. Can be pulled tight too. Nice thermal barrier.

Woohoo a clean build . Enjoy mate . Sounds like a winning combo . May be use bubblewrap two way insulation fornthe walls and roof. Creates a nice barrier from sun heat cooking the interior like an oven. Reflects blazing sun that hits my roof tiles away from my tent roof in my attic really well. Keeps winter cold out the same way too. Quite cheap to buy and staples up really easily too. Use it for so much in the grow space. Even wrapped my dwc pots in it to good effect. Can be pulled tight too. Nice thermal barrier.
511D16DC-9196-4B08-AB6D-8A721036F261.png

Something like this?

NTH

511D16DC-9196-4B08-AB6D-8A721036F261.png

Something like this?

NTH
Good morning NTH hope you are well today.
Just curious how is the fire rating on that plastic bubble reflective insulation.
Don't want a issue down the rd. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

It is built out of some oldschool wood. I love that look myself personally. Probably do the walls and sand and stain the floor for you Miss T.

NTH

the floors take a beating in grow spaces. i wouldn't go to those lengths. it would be a diminishing return.

Before you flip, make sure that unit it light-proof!

you can use aluminum duct tape to cover the exposed glass. completely light proof and reflects a little back as well.

. May be use bubblewrap two way insulation for the walls and roof. Creates a nice barrier from sun heat cooking the interior like an oven. Reflects blazing sun that hits my roof tiles away from my tent roof in my attic really well. Keeps winter cold out the same way too. Quite cheap to buy and staples up really easily too. Use it for so much in the grow space. Even wrapped my dwc pots in it to good effect. Can be pulled tight too. Nice thermal barrier.

double sided mylar bubble wrap is the next best thing to painted sheetrock. also much easier to install. as a bonus it is far more fire retardant than either flat sheet mylar or panda film. panda film is outright dangerous.

F152A2B6-260A-4281-A9CF-6A1726535985.png

To be honest have no clue what that rating means. Haven’t researched that aspect of it yet.

NTH
It doesn't get any better than 1/A perfect.
What are you waiting for then?
Get at it.
Ready to harvest yet? :laugh: ;) :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Looks familiar, hehe
They just don't take good care of anything that says fragile.:eek:
Stay safe
Bill

0082222A-B788-4A4D-9976-8CFC90CD387F.png

Back
Top Bottom