NTH’s Grow Corner

They look great!

And that Mars Hydro light is gonna be like the sun…. Once you get your plugs sorted. Lolllll
When I saw the plugs I felt violated. Ha! Then i started to “clutch my pearls”!
Then I sat down in shock when I realized pearls could mean ovaries in Aussie Slang! Just another day in my life Miss T!

NTH

6FDD7B8B-7CD3-42E1-B2E1-F7CB2A3A5647.jpeg
F163E80C-132F-48C3-B985-5ECFAB862855.jpeg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Just some random pics from my corner. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and a “blooming” New Year! Peace!

NTH

EC433ED8-EABB-4B46-9F25-8E31AEA0389E.jpeg

When I saw the plugs I felt violated. Ha! Then i started to “clutch my pearls”!
Then I sat down in shock when I realized pearls could mean ovaries in Aussie Slang! Just another day in my life Miss T!

NTH
Omg no pearls are pearls! Look tbh I’ve never owned any, but if I did and there was horror, I’d totes clutch them.

Your plants are looking so good! And side note, hope you had a great Christmas Day :)

39A48017-0FEE-4479-A50F-5F4F7AF49622.jpeg

Munchie Material going DOWN at the Corner! And I’m not talking restaurants here. I’m talking from scratch. Merry Christmas from down south.

NTH
Omg that plate is beautiful:)

And are you Mexican? For the longest time (I’m actually talking nearly all my adult life) I called refried beans refined beans. So embarrassing finding out the truth.

Omg that plate is beautiful:)

And are you Mexican? For the longest time (I’m actually talking nearly all my adult life) I called refried beans refined beans. So embarrassing finding out the truth.
Plates are handmade/hand painted in Mexico. I am Irish and Cherokee mostly but my beautiful wife is Spanish and Mescalero. Needless to say our offspring are kinda “wild”. Ha!

Although I have learned quite a bit about cooking Mexican food I usually play the pit master role outside. I been my share of places in both Texas and Mexico and my friends and I agree her enchiladas are the damn best. But she is pretty handy with a knife and pistol so,,,,,

NTH

39A48017-0FEE-4479-A50F-5F4F7AF49622.jpeg

Munchie Material going DOWN at the Corner! And I’m not talking restaurants here. I’m talking from scratch. Merry Christmas from down south.

NTH
Merry Christmas NTH, hope you had a great day!

Plates are handmade/hand painted in Mexico. I am Irish and Cherokee mostly but my beautiful wife is Spanish and Mescalero. Needless to say our offspring are kinda “wild”. Ha!

Although I have learned quite a bit about cooking Mexican food I usually play the pit master role outside. I been my share of places in both Texas and Mexico and my friends and I agree her enchiladas are the damn best. But she is pretty handy with a knife and pistol so,,,,,

NTH
Cherokee like Native American Indian? Im guessing yes coz I just googled Mescalero and that’s Apache and I’m 93% sure Apache is Native American Indian.

Your kids must be beautiful:)

That meal looks so delicious!

Knife and a gun you say? It’s all fun and games till she has cut your balls off and has a pistol in your ribs, so behave!

Cherokee like Native American Indian? Im guessing yes coz I just googled Mescalero and that’s Apache and I’m 93% sure Apache is Native American Indian.

Your kids must be beautiful:)

That meal looks so delicious!

Knife and a gun you say? It’s all fun and games till she has cut your balls off and has a pistol in your ribs, so behave!
I try my best Miss T! But it was I that taught her how to shoot so what was I thinking? Haha!

NTH

@Mars Hydro
C9254D4B-0BCB-4C7C-9DB0-BEAF26B656E0.jpeg

Would this pic be more of what you guys and gals needed? I appreciate the help on getting things sorted. Can’t wait to hang this light up and put it to work. At the same time I’m in no hurry or bind. Thanks again.

NTH
Got it. The staff will send the parts to you after the holiday. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom