NTH’s Grow Corner

11A9891C-6513-4B72-BC77-9DDEEB63AB9B.jpeg

Looking on opinions as to how long this plant can go before going dark. I know not the best pic for judging trich’s but about the best I can do. Happy Tuesday to all.
I think she could go another week if not two?

NTH

11A9891C-6513-4B72-BC77-9DDEEB63AB9B.jpeg

Looking on opinions as to how long this plant can go before going dark. I know not the best pic for judging trich’s but about the best I can do. Happy Tuesday to all.

NTH
Good morning @Nine Toed Hippie hope your doing well today my friend.
Your lady is lovely.
There aren't any white pistols left so your getting close.
Not quite yet though I'm afraid.
A recap in a week might be appropriate.
Patients my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @Nine Toed Hippie hope your doing well today my friend.
Your lady is lovely.
There aren't any white pistols left so your getting close.
Not quite yet though I'm afraid.
A recap in a week might be appropriate.
Patients my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Sounds like a plan to me. I have a loupe and can find a few amber trichomes but not many. But that larfy test Bud wasn’t too bad! Ha.

NTH

Is it drinking as often as it has been? Smell or general appearance changed? I'd get in there with a loupe and take a look, but if nothing is different about how it's living, let it live!

F715EE41-18AF-4E73-9C0E-AE0655B5C510.jpeg

Talk about stacking up! Look at this wild child! I broke a branch on her early in but she didn’t miss a beat. My friend is patiently waiting. Ha!

NTH

08012FE0-16AC-4CC1-9422-B5F95426EB17.jpeg
That plant is extraordinary NTH!

How big is she?

F715EE41-18AF-4E73-9C0E-AE0655B5C510.jpeg

Talk about stacking up! Look at this wild child! I broke a branch on her early in but she didn’t miss a beat. My friend is patiently waiting. Ha!

NTH

08012FE0-16AC-4CC1-9422-B5F95426EB17.jpeg
Spectacular. :drool:

Stay safe
Bill

1642646050481.jpeg

Can they be powered up when connected? The engineer gave me this photo.
The pug you show is the plug already installed on the driver and light bar cord. It will go in about halfway but the blue locking mechanism or collar won’t turn. I’m going to put some pliers on it softly today. I can I disassemble the blue color fitting off of the wire itself and install the other connection you sent if I can get a diagram of which wire goes where.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom