NTH’s Grow Corner

Those are some great plants you've grown.
And this one is amazing!
C655285C-5761-41AA-8633-A3718F8547D8.jpeg

NTH

Those are some great plants you've grown.
And this one is amazing!
Seeing you going through my journal made me go back and see her go from being smothered by tomato plants to now is kinda crazy. Funny story when I took the plant to my friend I put her in a ten gallon igloo water can, strapped it down on top of my toolbox and drove for three hours. Blended right in with the oilfield traffic. Ha! Girl been through it all.

Thanks for the kind words Mel. Peace Amigo.

NTH

New family member intro:
2A8E4271-A37D-4356-BA40-F476494EAFEF.jpeg

7A0E847B-ADD2-40F2-A28D-11EFF4E86EA3.jpeg

Meet Miss Boscotti. Bag seed from a dispensary in Oklahoma.

19B81C22-E385-4775-AB23-7E94EE7534AD.jpeg

Gorilla Glue/White Widow photoperiod
Had a rough start underground. She did all kinds of crazy shot but think she’s going to make it. And :

6A28727E-15F3-4779-AADA-DADF9F698868.jpeg

A mystery seed that hasn’t popped yet in a really cool pot!

@Trala

I thought of you when I bought those two pots. Hope you like!

Peace to all on a beautiful day.

NTH

New family member intro:
2A8E4271-A37D-4356-BA40-F476494EAFEF.jpeg

7A0E847B-ADD2-40F2-A28D-11EFF4E86EA3.jpeg

Meet Miss Boscotti. Bag seed from a dispensary in Oklahoma.

19B81C22-E385-4775-AB23-7E94EE7534AD.jpeg

Gorilla Glue/White Widow photoperiod
Had a rough start underground. She did all kinds of crazy shot but think she’s going to make it. And :

6A28727E-15F3-4779-AADA-DADF9F698868.jpeg

A mystery seed that hasn’t popped yet in a really cool pot!

@Trala

I thought of you when I bought those two pots. Hope you like!

Peace to all on a beautiful day.

NTH
Welcome to the world little ones... Friggin sweet pot would that be good for growing? And I'll be rooting for the gg/ww .

Hi NTH plants are looking Great and the one your friend has is A Bud Tower , Nice !! Got behind somehow but good to go now . Take care :passitleft:
Thanks for stopping by Amigo. Soon as I get that big bad light sorted I’m going to get started on that special project. I’ve been researching and taking my sweet time but I’m going to do things perfect. Should I keep it here or start a thread devoted to the project?

NTH

Thanks for stopping by Amigo. Soon as I get that big bad light sorted I’m going to get started on that special project. I’ve been researching and taking my sweet time but I’m going to do things perfect. Should I keep it here or start a thread devoted to the project?

NTH
Devoted thread!

Man I have no idea if that pot is going to work or not! I’m known to do “silly” things. Haha.

NTH
Hahaha that's good gotta have fun with this or it'll make ya grey.

Can you turn the blue bit and push it in? It looks like there are notches on the inside you can maybe turn the outside so it matches then push it in. Then connect and turn and pull out? Just guessing from the little I can see. Those bits on mine are there but came already connected

Looks just like mine sorry so late brother just seen this
All good Amigo! The new piece I received won’t plug in to the existing plug off the driver. And even if it would I’d have to rewire the thing so I’m waiting on MH to get back to me. Par for the course in my life. Haha. Hard living and just plain bad luck come easy!! At least my plants love me and cooperate.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom