NTH’s Grow Corner

Had to take a screenshot from my video lol didn't take any pics due to doing the video. This was how mine turned up.

Screenshot_2022-01-22-17-52-14-979_com.android.chrome.jpg
Yea my driver is completely different. I probably got the plug for your light not the 6500.

NTH

Yea my driver is completely different. I probably got the plug for your light not the 6500.

NTH
Ah bloody hell. I'm sure mars will sort it for you no problem.. just a shame you can't get it up and running right away :(

All good Amigo! The new piece I received won’t plug in to the existing plug off the driver. And even if it would I’d have to rewire the thing so I’m waiting on MH to get back to me. Par for the course in my life. Haha. Hard living and just plain bad luck come easy!! At least my plants love me and cooperate.

NTH
I hope you get it situated brother well stay tuned !!!

Ah bloody hell. I'm sure mars will sort it for you no problem.. just a shame you can't get it up and running right away :(

I hope you get it situated brother well stay tuned !!!
To be honest I have been very hesitant to post much about my hiccup with this light just because I know @Mars Hydro puts out great stuff. I’m planning on cranking up the grow room for this light in spring anyways so I’m in no rush. Thanks for the good vibes!

NTH

@Nine Toed Hippie Let's solve this problem together. Can you describe your problem again? Or post pictures here. Do the new plugs we sent in not work? The picture looks the same as our normal socket and connector. The blue area in the middle doesn't seem to affect the use.

That first one is a frosty beast, NTH! :thumb:

I bet lol and I would grow photos but I don't have that patience lol so props to you and GDB.
I’m really not seeing the auto in auto at this point. Haha. What’s twenty more days for twice the flower?

That being said every seed is different so hard ( in my shallow mind) to really compare?

I’m just HAPPY to have some healthy plants!

NTH

89AFD6DF-6F68-47CA-B800-B47642D7BC2A.jpeg
588E64CB-C88C-4640-93BE-275CB03EA5D2.jpeg
115D0428-C849-4EE4-8659-19BEEE99B3D9.jpeg

She’s sitting next to 5 gallon bags. Maybe it’s bigger than a gallon? She did good though. Beginners Luck rules the corner!

NTH
Yeah, I think bigger than a gallon, but still impressive!

Back
Top Bottom