NTH’s Grow Corner

If that “tongue and groove” wood would have been used all the way around I would just leave it natural but I’m also really tempted to make this whole room a fire proof scent proof fortress and forget about looks. Oh the problems. Haha.

NTH
And this attitude is what separates most men from women.

A man will own 4 items in the bathroom where a woman will own 875 items, and not one of those things will be fire proof, scent proof or to help forget looks.

Lolllingggg

Hello fine people. Few pics on a great Saturday!
9839C8E8-E48D-48CE-B1F3-434A182AD3B7.jpeg

AK auto
Strawberry Banana auto (1gal pot experiment)
Blueberry photo
Left to right.
55181243-AD2F-4096-98CD-EF7D1AF61DD5.jpeg
D63DC48E-E4D4-4ECE-87AB-F52A1274831D.jpeg
54DD2E08-1C25-4F94-8A55-88396058001A.jpeg

Last pic a bud shot on my girl Miss Sparta. Oh how I love this plant and what she is doing! Have a great day!

NTH
Love the starfish phase. Helps see the potential winners early on too. Nice work and good luck with the new sunshine

Good morning Mr Minusonetoe :)

I am so pleased you got your light and I have a feeling going forward your journal is going to be the place to be when it comes to the cultivation of beautiful plants.
I’m working on it Miss T. Thank you for the kind words. Any chance you found the origin of the lashes stuck to your tv?

NTH

Oh my ten days away from my girls is killing me! Will see them this afternoon so I’m stoked to see what they have done. Here is a pic of a plant I gifted to my friend and coworker. Pineapple Express auto known as Miss Snaggletooth (named due to a branch that I broke off attempting some “lst”). Haha. Have a great day.
image.jpg

NTH
She is freeken beautiful. :cheer:
Those top colas are going to be huge wow.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom