NTH’s Grow Corner

Thanks Happy.

I topped above the fourth node. Then topped what that produced after the first node. I also topped the branches off the third node also. Then tied down the top two to let the others catch up. No real science to my madness. I just go with what the plant is trying to tell me. Can’t wait to get it right! Haha.

NTH
Well on the way to a great quadline. Looking nice and green too NTH. Paying off now and makes for a managable grow too . Nice work

82942566-5051-4DD9-8868-DA2D6C793AA5.jpeg

In preparation of the Beast MarsHydro light on its way here. We are hanging up the fives boys and girls. Looking for ideas on the walls. Will be controlling the temps by ac/heat so thinking of insulating and then something fireproof. Reflective panels seem to be about the same cost as Sheetrock? Any pointers?

Plan on running a water line into the room. Basically 5x5 space. Going to put a AC Infinity 8 inch fan/filter and the MH 6500 gorilla light in there. Thinking that should do it. All input welcome!

NTH

In preparation of the Beast MarsHydro light on its way here. We are hanging up the fives boys and girls. Looking for ideas on the walls. Will be controlling the temps by ac/heat so thinking of insulating and then something fireproof. Reflective panels seem to be about the same cost as Sheetrock? Any pointers?

Plan on running a water line into the room. Basically 5x5 space. Going to put a AC Infinity 8 inch fan/filter and the MH 6500 gorilla light in there. Thinking that should do it. All input welcome!

NTH
Hey NTH how are you my friend.
Great space.
Sheet rock or drywall is a fire retardant and if you paint it white it will reflect up to 80% of light.
Then there is fire proof insulation, it's pricey mind you but you don't need much of it.
Then of course your standard smoke detector and fire extinguisher but you knew that.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey NTH how are you my friend.
Great space.
Sheet rock or drywall is a fire retardant and if you paint it white it will reflect up to 80% of light.
Then there is fire proof insulation, it's pricey mind you but you don't need much of it.
Then of course your standard smoke detector and fire extinguisher but you knew that.

Stay safe
Bill
No doubt there will be a monster fire extinguisher/smoke detector inside.

In regards to the paneling seemed like last time I did some checking a panel of insulated/one side reflective sheets 4x8 weren’t too bad? Hoping the ones I looked at were fire proof but I saw quite a few different sizes and types and I may have been smoking at the time. Ha.

But yes sir I’m going to hook it up nice and tight. Especially since the guys and gals @Mars Hydro make it possible for members to win gigantic prizes like this. I still can’t believe it. I’m fixing to grow some stumps.

NTH

No doubt there will be a monster fire extinguisher/smoke detector inside.

In regards to the paneling seemed like last time I did some checking a panel of insulated/one side reflective sheets 4x8 weren’t too bad? Hoping the ones I looked at were fire proof but I saw quite a few different sizes and types and I may have been smoking at the time. Ha.

But yes sir I’m going to hook it up nice and tight. Especially since the guys and gals @Mars Hydro make it possible for members to win gigantic prizes like this. I still can’t believe it. I’m fixing to grow some stumps.

NTH
Fantastic, I am looking forward to a couple monsters. :cheer:
I'm sure the price of drywall hasn't suddenly become economical either. :rolleyes:
Should be fun.
Got to love Mars Hydro though. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

This space is forever known as my auto closet. ViparSpectra running the show. I was totally set in regards to a light. Fit me perfect and proud to own the 2500. Going to run it until it quits then order another.

Nine Toed Hippies “Two Stumps On A Corner” journal is in response to me winning that freaking freak show of a light from MarsHydro. ? I’m really excited. I have already “strategically measured, marked and drilled aeration assistance orifices” into repurposed 20+ gallon pots. I’m looking to grow something photoperiod and unique.

I’m committed.

NTH

This space is forever known as my auto closet. ViparSpectra running the show. I was totally set in regards to a light. Fit me perfect and proud to own the 2500. Going to run it until it quits then order another.

Nine Toed Hippies “Two Stumps On A Corner” journal is in response to me winning that freaking freak show of a light from MarsHydro. ? I’m really excited. I have already “strategically measured, marked and drilled aeration assistance orifices” into repurposed 20+ gallon pots. I’m looking to grow something photoperiod and unique.

I’m committed.

NTH
:woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

NTH
Omg I love this grow room. That wood is just beautiful :) I love wood so much, I swear to god for once I’m not trying to sound dirty LOLLLLINGGGGG.

Personally I would hate to cover the natural grain of that beautiful wood. It looks so lovely. Like a log cabin.

I’m committed.

NTH
Omg really?

My auto closet is the best you can come up with? After trees gave their lives for you?

What about NTH’s Cabin of Green?

That room is going to be killer when it's set up without tomatoes! I'm with Bill on the sheetrock, but I was wondering what you were planning on doing with the window? Sealing it? Using it for ventilation?
I’m going to put an ac window unit in it. Black out the rest since it’s a photoperiod room. That’s the plan anyway.

Tomato garden stays outside from here on out.
0A10D2E7-8D78-4B4C-B39E-A468B302A128.jpeg

NTH

Omg I love this grow room. That wood is just beautiful :) I love wood so much, I swear to god for once I’m not trying to sound dirty LOLLLLINGGGGG.

Personally I would hate to cover the natural grain of that beautiful wood. It looks so lovely. Like a log cabin.
It is built out of some oldschool wood. I love that look myself personally. Probably do the walls and sand and stain the floor for you Miss T.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom