NTH’s Grow Corner

Cattle fence?

it looks like a stucco type wire. i've used similar stuff.

I’m moving my grow area to a new location. It has a wooden floor, walls and ceiling. Looking for suggestions on what to do to get it ready as far as reflective material, flat white paint, shiny tin, sheet rock and paint is where I’m leaning due to being more fire proof. Wouldn’t be opposed to putting shiny tin on the walls and ceiling either. It will be climate controlled year round. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions and tips in advance!

NTH

sheet rock and paint is what i recommend.

i use double sided bubble wrap type mylar a lot of times to avoid sheeting and painting, or if i have to go over another surface that can't be painted or will be a pain. it's the number 2 diy choice.

avoid flat mylar and mylar panels, they create hotspots leading to other issues.

i also steer well clear of panda film as it is a fire hazard.

It’s Alive! Hello everybody! Dust the cobwebs off this thing I call a journal. Some pics for now:
image.jpg

Gorilla Glue Bud
image.jpg

Pineapple Express
image.jpg

AK

NTH

And a little peak at my second grow. We have a lil Humboldt County in here. Beans as well. One strawberry cheesecake and one Chunkadelic. Forever more to be known as “SCFreak” and “Chunkita”. I’m pretty excited. Some test smoke from my first grow is really good stuff. Just waiting on amber. Peace y’all.
image.jpg

We have evolved from scavenged buckets and miracle grow to this. And I’m pretty stoked. Still really like the MC though. It’s really good stuff. Anyway. Later folks. Thanks for checking in!

NTH

it looks like a stucco type wire. i've used similar stuff.

sheet rock and paint is what i recommend.

i use double sided bubble wrap type mylar a lot of times to avoid sheeting and painting, or if i have to go over another surface that can't be painted or will be a pain. it's the number 2 diy choice.

avoid flat mylar and mylar panels, they create hotspots leading to other issues.

i also steer well clear of panda film as it is a fire hazard.
As you see I didn’t get it done but I plan to get it done soon. Thanks for the advice. It will definitely be taken and applied.

NTH

image.jpg

Just a short update for now. More to come later.
Here is the “Paul Harvey” of my situation. My beautiful start on my second grow got pulled. Sad but true. Harvested my first grow a touch early but excellent smoke. Have four girls going now. Two unknown in the square pots. Strawberry Banana auto on the left. Photo Blueberry on the right. Peace.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom