NTH’s Grow Corner

I must say, I am enjoying your journal very much. You are getting some good, sage advise here.

More importantly, I believe, you are fully engaged with the teachings of experience and in listening to your plants needs.

My grow is quite different from what you are doing, but I am with @Trala in the watering camp.

Really excellent stuff here.

I must say, I am enjoying your journal very much. You are getting some good, sage advise here.

More importantly, I believe, you are fully engaged with the teachings of experience and in listening to your plants needs.

My grow is quite different from what you are doing, but I am with @Trala in the watering camp.

Really excellent stuff here.
Many thanks for those kind words! That is exactly what I am striving for! Not to mention some fat budz! Seems like thanks to the experienced folks here I’m on my way! And I’m extremely grateful! Thanks for stopping by my “corner”!

NTH

image.jpg

What in the heck are those white pube looking things? Does this mean I need to up the nutes and lower the lights?!?!
Correct me if I am wrong but I think Miss P is starting to flower! Oh man this is so cool.

NTH

What in the heck are those white pube looking things? Does this mean I need to up the nutes and lower the lights?!?!
Those are the plant letting you know it's a female, and don't tell you anything about nutes or lights, yet!
Correct me if I am wrong but I think Miss P is starting to flower! Oh man this is so cool.
Nah. Plants of a certain age will let you know if they are male or female. Females put out pistils at the lower nodes when they are sexually mature.

When an auto is going into flower it will start sending out very skinny fan leaves at the top nodes that look like green pistils. That means actual pistils are next.

Those are the plant letting you know it's a female, and don't tell you anything about nutes or lights, yet!

Nah. Plants of a certain age will let you know if they are male or female. Females put out pistils at the lower nodes when they are sexually mature.

When an auto is going into flower it will start sending out very skinny fan leaves at the top nodes that look like green pistils. That means actual pistils are next.
Thanks for the sweet knowledge bomb drop Shed! Seems like my girls are taking their sweet time doing their thing. Going on 50 days in veg! Gave them a good drink to run off for the first time in some time. Maybe two/three weeks. Been watering the edges mostly. In my mind my plants are telling me they want more food. Leaves aren’t bad but could be a darker shade of green. Thanks again!

NTH

image.jpg

NTH
yay females ........... those little white hairs at the bracts are our golden pearl mate. She is telling you her gender intentions , easier than a holiday in Thailand where coughing is used as a test!!!. lol
That is good to see and explains the sudden head for the sun of those ladies Buds imminent, expect more stretching too. about 10 days of real noticable growth that slows after that point. If you are changing to a bloom nute or flowering booster, it is usually after the stretch that it is applied. This is to allow her to keep using the growth hormones for size before focusing on bud growth. Feeding her as a vegging plant supports the stretch but if you need to keep them less stretchy or to deliberately stunt their finished height , you can switch at the sign of the bracts hairs. With less veg feed (Nitrogen) they can't build size as efficiently so move to flowering earlier. It could reduce the overall grow time and would also show as an earlier flowering as we would count from bracts hairs starting as flowering start and not have to include the transition time( stretch).

image.jpg

Each member gets two words to describe this picture. Haha. But the two leaves in the middle pot weren’t scripted!

I don’t know if I should be proud or embarrassed. I feel dark inside. Haha.

My world has gotten busy work wise so I’ve not been boring everyone with my day to day on here. Been lurking though and my plants are still the worst on here. Peace my fine friends!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom