NTH’s Grow Corner

Miss Blueberry Glue is in the house!!

Interested in this strain. I added some to my cart this AM but haven't checked out yet. I'll tag along to see how she turns out.

Hello Miss T. Just been busy with other things at the moment. Had to abort my garden again. I’m kinda pissed about it but it is what it is. No harm no foul but kinda close. Haha. Hope you are well.

NTH
I’m good, and I miss you :)

Hello Miss T. Just been busy with other things at the moment. Had to abort my garden again. I’m kinda pissed about it but it is what it is. No harm no foul but kinda close. Haha. Hope you are well.

NTH

NTH
Sorry about the garden my friend.
Feken shitty. :sorry:
Hope everything else is OK.

Stay safe
Bill

I’m good, and I miss you :)

Sorry about the garden my friend.
Feken shitty. :sorry:
Hope everything else is OK.

Stay safe
Bill

Damn! I hope things settle out soon for you and you get back to what we all love. :high-five:
image.jpg

NTH

Hey we have babies close in age! We need to organise a catch up play date lol!

I’ve made a new journal. I’m going to try and grow a carcass like plant. That’s my goal anyway.

Hey we have babies close in age! We need to organise a catch up play date lol!

I’ve made a new journal. I’m going to try and grow a carcass like plant. That’s my goal anyway.
I will definitely check out the new journal.

The little girl on the left is Peyote Critical. I’m kinda excited about it after seeing you grow the strain. Sounds like some really good smoke too.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom