NTH’s Grow Corner

Catching up on the most excellent box o'buds harvest, the new spiffy veg space, as well as the beast of a light now up and running in the sauna!
:bravo: on all of it.

Terrific start on the #nolarf and the new sprouts! And of course I'm looking forward to seeing the harvest on the Malawi around Thanksgiving. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Shed! The Malawi is a long term commitment for sure. But I’m so happy she’s doing well. Here is a pic of Miss Bantu.
image.jpg

Miss Acapulco is hanging in there:
21DCF1EB-F143-4D4B-964B-53CE15CDC742.jpeg

NTH

It tastes like a spicy, piney blueberry muffin with a hint of weed taste on the backside. Ha.

NTH
Hahaha and what order did you take those in? Take a bite then take hit...hold and try not to choke on muffin lol but woohoo little Acapulco gold is doing better...nice leaning rock.

Hahaha and what order did you take those in? Take a bite then take hit...hold and try not to choke on muffin lol but woohoo little Acapulco gold is doing better...nice leaning rock.
The plethora of flavors collide instantaneously to provide a high reminiscent of,,,,,,aww shit I lost concentration. Pretty tasty smoke though.

NTH

I frequent/haunt the Big Bend area of West Texas. My kiddos and I find some really cool stuff.
image.jpg

NTH
Oh wow!

I love fossils.

My son always loved rocks. Still does tbh. Him and his son always go rock searching.

Hello to all the cool cats here. Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wanted to drop a couple pics. I’m so proud of these two.
Miss GG/WW:
C95CFD10-EF4A-42DB-9419-882BF0CD7D6B.jpeg
DA6C55C2-2B6D-4B8F-9888-7C5D2856A59C.jpeg
And I’m trying to keep the favoritism out of this but I’m kinda liking Miss Bantu:
D5D069FF-7296-47FE-B281-1A2F481595A5.jpeg
F861834C-9084-458D-AE4D-D6E2ADE3639B.jpeg

The little girls are getting their feet dug in and I’m seeing nice healthy little ones so all is good.
image.jpg

NTH

Back
Top Bottom